Windows 10: Can't sign into Microsoft Store with a personal account?

Discus and support Can't sign into Microsoft Store with a personal account? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, I was trying to move Minecraft WIndows 10 Edition to my new computer, which is on a new account. I went to sign into the old account so I could... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MarcusNunez1, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Can't sign into Microsoft Store with a personal account?

Hello, I was trying to move Minecraft WIndows 10 Edition to my new computer, which is on a new account. I went to sign into the old account so I could install it onto this computer, but every time I try to add a new account, it just says that I can't add a personal account, even though my main account which is signed in is a personal account. This is just to sign into the actual store, so I'd appreciate some help.

:)

MarcusNunez1, Apr 7, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Yes. When you sign in to the Store with a Microsoft account like in step 5 in Option Two of the tutorial below instead of switching to a Microsoft account you will and stay a local account.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4...dows-10-a.html

Brink, Apr 7, 2020
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Apr 7, 2020
  4. Can't sign into Microsoft Store with a personal account?

Creating or signing in to microsoft account

Hi Gloria,

The error code that your are getting when adding an account is usually caused by the following:

• Your phone has an incorrect date and time set.
    • You do not have a data connection.
    • Your phone is in a "bad state."
    We suggest that you follow the steps on this link to set up your Microsoft
    Account on your device.

Keep us posted for further assistance.

Regards.

Marcel Dio, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

Can't sign into Microsoft Store with a personal account?

1. Can't sign into Microsoft Store with a personal account? - Similar Threads - Can't sign Microsoft

2. Can't sign in to my Microsoft Personal account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign in to my Microsoft Personal account: Hello,I have an email address that is tied to both 1 Microsoft Organization account and 2 my Microsoft personal account. Before today when I tried to login, I either 1 get prompted to choose either account, or 2 when I enter the email, I get to pick if I want the...
  3. Can't sign in to my Microsoft Personal account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't sign in to my Microsoft Personal account: Hello,I have an email address that is tied to both 1 Microsoft Organization account and 2 my Microsoft personal account. Before today when I tried to login, I either 1 get prompted to choose either account, or 2 when I enter the email, I get to pick if I want the...
  4. Why can't I log into Microsoft Store with personal account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I log into Microsoft Store with personal account?: When I try to log in to the Microsoft Store it says that I can only sign in with work or school account. How can I log in with my personal account?...
  5. Why can't I log into Microsoft Store with personal account?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why can't I log into Microsoft Store with personal account?: When I try to log in to the Microsoft Store it says that I can only sign in with work or school account. How can I log in with my personal account?...
  6. Why can't I log into Microsoft Store with personal account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Can't sign into personal account on Microsoft Store

Can't sign into personal account on Microsoft Store: I would like to sign into the Microsoft Store with a personal account so that I can make purchases for and use those purchase for my account. When I boot the Microsoft Store I'm presented with "Let's get you signed in" and it only gives me the option to sign in with a...
  8. Microsoft Store will not allow personal accounts

Microsoft Store will not allow personal accounts: Whenever I try to log in with a personal email onto the microsoft store it displays the error message "you cannot use personal email. please choose work or school email." Is there a setting I can disable?...
  9. You cant sign in here with you personal account on Microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    You cant sign in here with you personal account on Microsoft store.: How do I fix this? submitted by /u/aleknini [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eadkk0/you_cant_sign_in_here_with_you_personal_account/
  10. Can't Sign in to account on Microsoft Store

Can't Sign in to account on Microsoft Store: In the Microsoft Store, whenever I try to sign in to my gmail account that I use for microsoft things, it says the same message "this doesn't look like a work or school email address." The store automatically signs me in to my deleted gmail that I don't even remember the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant sign in to personal account microsoft store

2. microsoft store cant use a personal account

3. cant sign into microsoft store