Windows 10: Cant sign into minecraft bedrock editon

Discus and support Cant sign into minecraft bedrock editon in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i cant sign into bedrock edition. i own the java edition i own bedrock but it keeps telling me that i need to buy this again it extremely annoying and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MG7777777, Apr 19, 2020.

1. MG7777777 Win User

Cant sign into minecraft bedrock editon

i cant sign into bedrock edition. i own the java edition i own bedrock but it keeps telling me that i need to buy this again it extremely annoying and the mojang website and yours is very unhelpful in solving this manner so far.

:)

MG7777777, Apr 19, 2020
  2. -AjDj- Win User

Cant Sign in to Microsoft account minecraft bedrock

I got a copy of minecraft bedrock edition when i bought java edition, which i used on my microsoft account .

I downloaded Minecraft bedrock edition from the Store but when i attempt to sign in the sign in screen appears for a slip seccond and then disappears and fails to sign in.

Im on 1903, i made sure the Microsoft account i have on my device has the key to Minecraft Bedrock edition as in the store it shows i own this app. This is the first time i install Minecraft bedrock edition on any computer.

The error reads

"We tried to sign you in to your microsoft account, But something went wrong."

-AjDj-, Apr 19, 2020
  3. Minecraft Bedrock edition won’t open

Hello,

I recently installed Minecraft Bedrock editon on my PC and every time I click it it loads then stops and shuts down. I tried reseting the app and reinstalling it and norhing has worked. Please help

dyingeobot, Apr 19, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Can't Sign in to MineCraft Bedrock Edition for my Microsoft account.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the following details:

• What is the complete error message that you are receiving?
    • From where did you download the Minecraft Bedrock Edition?
    • Were you able to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition earlier on this computer?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? To check type: winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit Enter.

Please reply with the detailed information on the issue to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Apr 19, 2020
Thema:

1. Cant sign into minecraft bedrock editon - Similar Threads - Cant sign minecraft

2. Cant sign in to minecraft bedrock/windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant sign in to minecraft bedrock/windows: I've been trying to log in to Miniecraft Bedrock for a while now, but when I press Sign In I get buy Minecraft. But I already have it so when I click on the page it says in possession. so it's basically stuck in a loop. I bought the game as a key on bol.com kind of like...
  3. Cant sign in to minecraft bedrock/windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant sign in to minecraft bedrock/windows: I've been trying to log in to Miniecraft Bedrock for a while now, but when I press Sign In I get buy Minecraft. But I already have it so when I click on the page it says in possession. so it's basically stuck in a loop. I bought the game as a key on bol.com kind of like...
  4. Cant sign in to minecraft bedrock/windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant sign in to minecraft bedrock/windows: I've been trying to log in to Miniecraft Bedrock for a while now, but when I press Sign In I get buy Minecraft. But I already have it so when I click on the page it says in possession. so it's basically stuck in a loop....
  5. Cant sign in to minecraft bedrock/windows

Cant sign in to minecraft bedrock/windows: I've been trying to log in to Miniecraft Bedrock for a while now, but when I press Sign In I get buy Minecraft. But I already have it so when I click on the page it says in possession. so it's basically stuck in a loop....
  6. cant buy minecraft bedrock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant buy minecraft bedrock: every time I try and click 'buy' another window will pop up saying that I can't get it because I'm either "using a child account that’s a member of an Xbox family group or using an adult account that’s set as a member of an Xbox family group" I just want Minecraft, I'm not...
  7. cant buy minecraft bedrock

cant buy minecraft bedrock: every time I try and click 'buy' another window will pop up saying that I can't get it because I'm either "using a child account that’s a member of an Xbox family group or using an adult account that’s set as a member of an Xbox family group" I just want Minecraft, I'm not...
  8. Minecraft bedrock sign in error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft bedrock sign in error: I just bought minecraft today and when i enter the game.It says Unlock Full Game!! Thats terrible . I just bought it and it says Unlock full game.And it says me to buy it ?? I google it and try many solutions but none of them worked.Please help me!!...
  9. Cant Sign in to Microsoft account minecraft bedrock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant Sign in to Microsoft account minecraft bedrock: I got a copy of minecraft bedrock edition when i bought java edition, which i used on my microsoft account . I downloaded Minecraft bedrock edition from the Store but when i attempt to sign in the sign in screen appears for a slip seccond and then disappears and fails to...
  10. cant get minecraft bedrock edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant get minecraft bedrock edition: so i just got minecraft java and when i sign in to my mojang account there is nothing allowing me to download it for windows 10 i though if you got java you could get 10 for free...