Windows 10: can't sign into msn, I put in password and am told they can't find me and try again later,...

Discus and support can't sign into msn, I put in password and am told they can't find me and try again later,... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Won't let me sign, it takes my sign in name but not my password, I am told they can't find a record of me and to try again later. If the prob persists... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by mikeyshrek, Jan 29, 2019.

1. can't sign into msn, I put in password and am told they can't find me and try again later,...

Won't let me sign, it takes my sign in name but not my password, I am told they can't find a record of me and to try again later. If the prob persists contact customer support and tell them the number 66 appears under the butterfly. How do I fix this?

:)

mikeyshrek, Jan 29, 2019

2. password sign in

Hi,

About your concern with typing the password after being idle, it is actually recommended to activate for security reasons.

If you wish to disable it, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click on Sign in options.
    • On the right side, you will see required sign in.
    • Change it to Never.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jan 29, 2019
  3. Jockyman Win User
    Connecting to Pocket MSN

I have tried to connect to Pocket MSN on to different Pocket PC's both running WM5 without success any suggestions?

It is not password or user name problems as this works when signing on to Hotmail via a PC.

Message received Pocket MSN sign in failed please try again, on the HP HX2750 connected via both Active Sync and via

WiFi connections

Message received Pocket MSN sign in failed please try again on the T-Mobile MDA Vario connected via Active Sync, WiFi

connections and GPRS

This only happens when I use my Hotmail Address, and it is simple you can't use what you can't sign on to......

Jockyman, Jan 29, 2019
  4. can't sign into msn, I put in password and am told they can't find me and try again later,...

Volume Mute Light won´t change color

Before I follow your suggestions, a quick update: as the updating didn´t seem to work I stopped trying and just left it alone for awhile. About a half hour later I looked over and saw that the mute light was now blue. I tried the button but it and the volume buttons did not work at all. On the screen I was told that I needed to reboot, which I did and now the system has returned back to the way it was before: everything works except that the mute light does not change to blue as it should when the speakers are not muted. WTF?

mrsnakeman, Jan 29, 2019
Thema:

can't sign into msn, I put in password and am told they can't find me and try again later,...

1. can't sign into msn, I put in password and am told they can't find me and try again later,... - Similar Threads - can't sign msn

2. Can't sign in and find the password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign in and find the password: Hi,I have to sign in a microsoft account to use my PC. However, I forget the password and since the account email was my college email which has already expired, I can't check the code. I need to unlock my account and somehow sign in to use my PC. Please help....
  3. Can't sign in and find the password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't sign in and find the password: Hi,I have to sign in a microsoft account to use my PC. However, I forget the password and since the account email was my college email which has already expired, I can't check the code. I need to unlock my account and somehow sign in to use my PC. Please help....
  4. Can't sign in and find the password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Can't change password, "Something went wrong, try again later"

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't change password, "Something went wrong, try again later": Ive tried to change my account password but it literally just loads and then immediately it hits me with "Can't change password, "Something went wrong, try again later". Idk how to fix it, ive looked on threads, videos, granted myself permission over the NGC folder, reset...
  6. Can't change password, "Something went wrong, try again later"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't change password, "Something went wrong, try again later": Ive tried to change my account password but it literally just loads and then immediately it hits me with "Can't change password, "Something went wrong, try again later". Idk how to fix it, ive looked on threads, videos, granted myself permission over the NGC folder, reset...
  7. Can't change password, "Something went wrong, try again later"

8. Can't sign in to Microsoft account everywhere. "Please try again later 0x81091f4"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign in to Microsoft account everywhere. "Please try again later 0x81091f4": So, I logged into my main Microsoft account and I can't login into the second account everywhere. It doesn't work in Xbox Console Companion:In Edge:In Settings:What I already tried:1. sfc /scannow2. "PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted -Command “& {$manifest =...
  9. Can't sign in to Microsoft account everywhere. "Please try again later 0x81091f4"

Can't sign in to Microsoft account everywhere. "Please try again later 0x81091f4": So, I logged into my main Microsoft account and I can't login into the second account everywhere. It doesn't work in Xbox Console Companion:In Edge:In Settings:What I already tried:1. sfc /scannow2. "PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted -Command “& {$manifest =...
  10. Can't sign in to Microsoft account everywhere. "Please try again later 0x81091f4"

in Windows 10 Customization