Windows 10: Cant sign into my computer after rolling back updates, im also missing the option to reset...

Discus and support Cant sign into my computer after rolling back updates, im also missing the option to reset... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Juju-nya [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g43rpm/cant_sign_into_my_computer_after_rolling_back/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Juju-nya, Apr 19, 2020.

1. Cant sign into my computer after rolling back updates, im also missing the option to reset...

/u/Juju-nya, Apr 19, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Option to disable tap to click in Synaptics Touchpad missing after Windows update

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that after an update the option to disable Tap to click for Synaptics Touchpad is missing. It could be possible that the driver would have been updated after the recent update that is why the option is missing. I suggest to you try rolling
    back the driver to older version and check if you get the option back.

Please refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + X, and select
      Device Manager.
    2. Expand Mouse.
    3. Right click on the Synaptics Driver and select
      Properties.
    4. Navigate to the Driver tab and click on
      Roll Back Driver.
    5. Restart the computer if prompted.

If the issue persists, reply with the following details:

• Which update was installed on the computer? To check go to
      Settings >> Update & Security >> Windows Update >> View update history.
    • What is the make and model of the computer?

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Apr 19, 2020
  3. Tu Le Win User
    IME options are missing

I'm using Windows 10 Pro. When I go to keyboard options for some languages (Simplified Chinese, Japanese, etc.), I see only some nameless keyboards, and it doesn't let me choose the MS Wubi, MS Pinyin or MS IME. Does anyone have any suggestion?

Tu Le, Apr 19, 2020
  4. Sher Amo Win User

Cant sign into my computer after rolling back updates, im also missing the option to reset...

Reset this PC option missing.

In this case, since the Reset this PC option is missing, we suggest that you perform a custom installation in Windows 10 using your USB media. To do this, we recommend that you follow the steps provided
    in this
    article
    created by Andre Da Costa . This contains information, including the step-by-step instruction on how to perform a custom installation in Windows 10.

Give us an update with the outcome.

Sher Amo, Apr 19, 2020
Thema:

Cant sign into my computer after rolling back updates, im also missing the option to reset...

1. Cant sign into my computer after rolling back updates, im also missing the option to reset... - Similar Threads - Cant sign computer

2. im missing the bluetooth on and off option after updating my system to win11. cant find it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    im missing the bluetooth on and off option after updating my system to win11. cant find it...: i tried a lot ways by now. couldn't make it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-missing-the-bluetooth-on-and-off-option-after/8261e33b-3838-409d-8434-acf9bcf1af55
  3. im missing the bluetooth on and off option after updating my system to win11. cant find it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    im missing the bluetooth on and off option after updating my system to win11. cant find it...: i tried a lot ways by now. couldn't make it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-missing-the-bluetooth-on-and-off-option-after/8261e33b-3838-409d-8434-acf9bcf1af55
  4. Require sign-in option in Sign in options roll back to "Never" randomly.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Require sign-in option in Sign in options roll back to "Never" randomly.: Hi, I recently bought this computer on Windows 10, and I quickly changed security settings : I set up a password, pin, lock screen background etc...But a settings keep changing : the one below...I always set this "require sign in" option to "When PC wakes up from sleep" but...
  5. Can a computer reset cause updates to roll back?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can a computer reset cause updates to roll back?: Can resetting my computer, roll back all the updates that have been done on it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-a-computer-reset-cause-updates-to-roll-back/accb8eaa-1a46-442d-a0aa-3b92b0186c34
  6. computer roll back

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    computer roll back: How do I roll back my computer to an earlier date. I have windows 10. But seem to have lost some of my files. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-roll-back/8e89f3be-4fe7-4444-b5ac-54543c92e575
  7. Update broke computer, unable to roll back

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Update broke computer, unable to roll back: Today, I updated my computer. The update made me unable to login. I know how I am supposed to be able to roll back the update: Boot into recovery mode, then select uninstall update. However, it asks for my Microsoft Account password to do that. When I provide the password,...
  8. roll back option

roll back option: ok if i log in my microsoft account on my windows 10 pc will it let me go back and i go to advance startup and press previous windows even though i delted my previous windows installation on my disk cleanup, also another question if i download windows 8.1 iso file and go back...
  9. How to update after rolling back

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to update after rolling back: So I rolled back the 393 build to the 372 build. Windows is smart enough to not re-update me to 393 when Windows check for updates. There should be a check box or something to allow the update. So now I want to go to 393 again but WU is not seeing it. How do I force it ?...
  10. windows 10 roll back option.

windows 10 roll back option.: Updated my windows 10 1511 registered version to insider preview 14376. I know I can rollback to 1511, my question is if I get another fast ring update, will I lose the option to rollback to 1511. Henry 54762