Windows 10: Can’t sign into my computer

Discus and support Can’t sign into my computer in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Just starting today out of the blue, I’m unable to sign into my own computer. I usually enter a PIN to sign into my computer but today it completely... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Brandon Friely, Apr 7, 2023.

1. Can’t sign into my computer

Just starting today out of the blue, I’m unable to sign into my own computer. I usually enter a PIN to sign into my computer but today it completely forgets I had a PIN, and has me sign into Microsoft, then telling me to set up a PIN in which it keeps saying “something went wrong”. I click “skip for now” and it just goes into an endless loop of that. I’m absolutely furious with how much Windows has been giving me issues and there’s no proper solution.

:)

Brandon Friely, Apr 7, 2023

2. App Store sign-in error, 0xD000000D

Hi Suzanne,

There's a possibility that you are currently signed in on your computer using your local account. For us to sort this out, we suggest that you sign in with your Microsoft account instead. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings > Accounts > Your email and accounts.
    • Select Sign in with a Microsoft account instead.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

Once signed in with your Microsoft account on your computer, try signing into the Windows Store app.

Update us with the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Apr 7, 2023
  3. We couldn't sign you in

Hi,

To better assist you with the sign in issue of your Windows account, we would like to gather more information:

• Have you made any changes to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    Since you can't sign in to your Windows account, we suggest that you reset your password, check this
    article and follow the steps given.

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Apr 7, 2023
  4. Can’t sign into my computer

password sign in

Hi,

About your concern with typing the password after being idle, it is actually recommended to activate for security reasons.

If you wish to disable it, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click on Sign in options.
    • On the right side, you will see required sign in.
    • Change it to Never.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Apr 7, 2023
Thema:

Can’t sign into my computer

1. Can’t sign into my computer - Similar Threads - Can’t sign computer

2. Can’t sign into my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t sign into my computer: I’m trying to figure out how to sign into my pc. When I turn my computer on and go to sign in, the password or pin wont work. I tried to reset my password and pin but it just takes me back to my screen saver. I’ve tried to reset my Microsoft password on the website, that...
  3. Can’t sign into my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t sign into my computer: I’m trying to figure out how to sign into my pc. When I turn my computer on and go to sign in, the password or pin wont work. I tried to reset my password and pin but it just takes me back to my screen saver. I’ve tried to reset my Microsoft password on the website, that...
  4. Can’t sign into my desktop

Can’t sign into my desktop: I am trying to sign in on my desktop after my pin was disabled due to my cats walking on the keypads at night, now the desktop ask me to setup a pin but when I click it … nothing , when I click Face ID it’s says I need to set up a pin . Having no lunch I even restarted my...
  5. Can’t sign in with my pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t sign in with my pin: I updated my pc’s BIOS to xmp2 and when I did I loaded back into windows and it asked me to reset my pin I tried then it ask for the Microsoft authentication code to be put into the app but I can’t login to the authentication app cause it asked me to put a authentication code...
  6. I can’t sign into my computer

I can’t sign into my computer: When I try to sign into my computer it says sign in instead of letting me enter my password I don’t have a windows pin when I click sign in it takes me to Microsoft then after I sign into Microsoft it says make a pin I click ok sure or whatever then it says I can’t do it so...
  7. I can’t sign into my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t sign into my computer: When I try to sign into my computer it says sign in instead of letting me enter my password I don’t have a windows pin when I click sign in it takes me to Microsoft then after I sign into Microsoft it says make a pin I click ok sure or whatever then it says I can’t do it so...
  8. Can’t sign into my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t sign into my computer: Just starting today out of the blue, I’m unable to sign into my own computer. I usually enter a PIN to sign into my computer but today it completely forgets I had a PIN, and has me sign into Microsoft, then telling me to set up a PIN in which it keeps saying “something went...
  9. Can’t sign into my computer

Can’t sign into my computer: Just starting today out of the blue, I’m unable to sign into my own computer. I usually enter a PIN to sign into my computer but today it completely forgets I had a PIN, and has me sign into Microsoft, then telling me to set up a PIN in which it keeps saying “something went...
  10. Can’t sign into my account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can’t sign into my account: I turned my computer off and turned it back on. Whenever I sign in it says “we can’t sign in right now” or something along those lines. I’ve tried everything Microsoft said and nothing worked. The last time I was on my computer I tried changing the users name folder in...