Windows 10: Can’t sign into my laptop

Discus and support Can’t sign into my laptop in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Okay so i restarted my laptop and after it was done restarting i went to sign into my laptop and its saying that my password is wrong when i know for a... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by TayonaPaul, Apr 20, 2020.

1. Can’t sign into my laptop

Okay so i restarted my laptop and after it was done restarting i went to sign into my laptop and its saying that my password is wrong when i know for a fact its not. I tried everything like restart it in safe mode and just keep restarting it. I also changed the password for my microsoft account through my phone but it still doesn’t work i’m really tired of this windows 10 problems! Im telling you guys if you dont help me fix this your going to give me a new laptop that works because I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A LAPTOP THAT ACTUALLY WORKS AND NOT WORK BECAUSE OF THIS STUPID WINDOWS 10 ****!

:)

TayonaPaul, Apr 20, 2020
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Apr 20, 2020
  3. password sign in

Hi,

About your concern with typing the password after being idle, it is actually recommended to activate for security reasons.

If you wish to disable it, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click on Sign in options.
    • On the right side, you will see required sign in.
    • Change it to Never.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Apr 20, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

Can’t sign into my laptop

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can’t sign into my laptop :cool:

jmcslob, Apr 20, 2020
Thema:

Can’t sign into my laptop

1. Can’t sign into my laptop - Similar Threads - Can’t sign laptop

2. Can’t sign in with my pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t sign in with my pin: I updated my pc’s BIOS to xmp2 and when I did I loaded back into windows and it asked me to reset my pin I tried then it ask for the Microsoft authentication code to be put into the app but I can’t login to the authentication app cause it asked me to put a authentication code...
  3. Can’t sign into go laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t sign into go laptop: Hi Microsoft team,I am having issues signing into my hip laptop. I have used this for work for a month in a half with no issues. I came into work today, and popped up as my Microsoft account doesn’t exist. Proceeded to create a new account and password. Once I sign in, it...
  4. Can’t sign into go laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t sign into go laptop: Hi Microsoft team,I am having issues signing into my hip laptop. I have used this for work for a month in a half with no issues. I came into work today, and popped up as my Microsoft account doesn’t exist. Proceeded to create a new account and password. Once I sign in, it...
  5. Can’t sign into go laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. I can’t sign into my laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I can’t sign into my laptop: So I have no way of getting into my laptop at the moment due to the pin being unavailable and me not being able to use my password to get it and when I went to check Microsoft it said my device is disabled. I was messing around with my Processor settings as in the amount used...
  7. Windows 10 Laptop Can’t Sign In

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Laptop Can’t Sign In: Rather than giving me a place to input a pin, the login screen has a sign in button. After pressing it it has me sign in to my MS account and requests me to set up a pin. When I attempt to enter a new pin, the keys on my keyboard don’t work when they work for everything else....
  8. I can’t sign into my laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can’t sign into my laptop: Hey i cant sign into my laptop it just shows up that theres a problem with my account i can sign into my account and changed the password but on my account when i checked it says theres something wrong with the security but theres no information on how to fix it...
  9. I can’t sign into my laptop

I can’t sign into my laptop: Hey i cant sign into my laptop it just shows up that theres a problem with my account i can sign into my account and changed the password but on my account when i checked it says theres something wrong with the security but theres no information on how to fix it...
  10. Laptop can’t sign in. Hacked

Laptop can’t sign in. Hacked: Receiced phone call, sounded the same as the Microsoft answering lady, stating that this is Microsoft we see that your commuter is hacked, would I like to talk to the Technical Support. I agreed and a person called Alex sounded like from south asia came on. Made me hand me...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant log into my laptop