Windows 10: Can't sign into my microsoft account on any application, says my password is incorrect.

Discus and support Can't sign into my microsoft account on any application, says my password is incorrect. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi! I am using my school Microsoft account on my current laptop, I am using it for One Note, Word, One Drive, Emails, actual computer sign in and... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MelissaPritsis, Mar 1, 2021.

1. Can't sign into my microsoft account on any application, says my password is incorrect.

Hi!

I am using my school Microsoft account on my current laptop, I am using it for One Note, Word, One Drive, Emails, actual computer sign in and more. I know for a fact my password is correct yet when I try to login on any other device- my new laptop I'm changing over to, and my desktop PC, it says its incorrect, or gives me error code CAA50024, Correlation ID: 9746223f-8a7d-432c-816b-e0a1997755c5

What should I do? I am unable to reset my password also, and I am still logged in on my current laptop. I have windows 10 on all these devices. I have tried restarting them all, as well as logging in on different apps. I've had no luck so far so any help would be much appreciated! Thankyou!

-Melissa

:)

MelissaPritsis, Mar 1, 2021

2. Creating or signing in to microsoft account

Hi Gloria,

The error code that your are getting when adding an account is usually caused by the following:

• Your phone has an incorrect date and time set.
    • You do not have a data connection.
    • Your phone is in a "bad state."
    We suggest that you follow the steps on this link to set up your Microsoft
    Account on your device.

Keep us posted for further assistance.

Regards.

Marcel Dio, Mar 1, 2021
  3. WallyX Win User
    Sign in with a Microsoft account instead

I have a Local Account and want to, "Sign in with a Microsoft account instead". I go through all of the required steps including entering my Username and Password. Microsoft accepts everything, then ask me to enter my password one final time. I very carefully enter it exactly as I did before and Microsoft says its not correct. Any help wold be appreciated.

WallyX, Mar 1, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Can't sign into my microsoft account on any application, says my password is incorrect.

Sign in with a Microsoft account instead

Hello Wally, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

It sounds like this is at step 7 in the tutorial below where it's asking you to enter your local account's password one last time.

Switch to Microsoft Account in Windows 10

Brink, Mar 1, 2021
Thema:

Can't sign into my microsoft account on any application, says my password is incorrect.

1. Can't sign into my microsoft account on any application, says my password is incorrect. - Similar Threads - Can't sign microsoft

2. My pc is saying my password is incorrect

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My pc is saying my password is incorrect: My pc restarted and i got the blue screen of death then it auto repairs and takes me to a screen that says select account when i select my account it ask for my password and when i put it in it says its wrong and i know its not wrong ive even changed it and logged in on my...
  3. My pc is saying my password is incorrect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc is saying my password is incorrect: My pc restarted and i got the blue screen of death then it auto repairs and takes me to a screen that says select account when i select my account it ask for my password and when i put it in it says its wrong and i know its not wrong ive even changed it and logged in on my...
  4. Can't sign into my microsoft account on applications on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign into my microsoft account on applications on my pc: Every time I try to sign into my microsoft account on the microsoft store or other apps that use it, it tells me that account doesn't exist. So I go to create a new one and it says that my email is already connected to a microsoft account and to log in, but when I try to log...
  5. Can't sign into my microsoft account on applications on my pc

Can't sign into my microsoft account on applications on my pc: Every time I try to sign into my microsoft account on the microsoft store or other apps that use it, it tells me that account doesn't exist. So I go to create a new one and it says that my email is already connected to a microsoft account and to log in, but when I try to log...
  6. Can't sign into my microsoft account on applications on my pc

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. I can't login into my account in Windows and it says incorrect password.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't login into my account in Windows and it says incorrect password.: After sudden performance issues I restarted my pc and it showed the Blue Screen and after it got fixed I was asked to sign into my Microsoft account not in the normal screen but in a different UI. When I entered my password it says it is incorrect though it is correct Pls...
  8. I can't login into my account in Windows and it says incorrect password.

I can't login into my account in Windows and it says incorrect password.: After sudden performance issues I restarted my pc and it showed the Blue Screen and after it got fixed I was asked to sign into my Microsoft account not in the normal screen but in a different UI. When I entered my password it says it is incorrect though it is correct Pls...
  9. I can't login into my account in Windows and it says incorrect password.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Cannot sign in with Microsoft account on my laptop -- password incorrect

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot sign in with Microsoft account on my laptop -- password incorrect: For the last couple of weeks I have been having the following issue: Whenever I try to sign in to my laptop (with my MS account) it says 'password incorrect'. I am 100% sure the password is correct and I have changed it already 2 times on my MS account to try and resolve...