Windows 10: Cant sign into my pc. 0x80090016

Discus and support Cant sign into my pc. 0x80090016 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For the last few days, I have not been able to sign into my pc. It first makes me enter a challenge phrase 'A1B2C3' and then when I put in my pin, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jamesmcentire1, Jul 4, 2021.

1. Cant sign into my pc. 0x80090016

For the last few days, I have not been able to sign into my pc. It first makes me enter a challenge phrase 'A1B2C3' and then when I put in my pin, it says: "Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available code: 0x80090016. Restart your device to see if that fixes the problem." I've tried restarting, turning off the computer, booting into safe mode, and using startup repair. I have also tried repairing windows through a windows installation media on a usb drive, but it failed to repair anything. I have seen some people saying to fix this by deleting the NGC folder, however I cannot do this

:)

jamesmcentire1, Jul 4, 2021

2. Error 0x80090016

I have the same problem the message is something went wrong

please try again later.

RockyArcher4180, Jul 4, 2021
  3. Error Code: 0x80090016

We appreciate you for getting back to us with the above information. Certificate errors and software conflicts can produce the error code
    0x80090016. We suggest that you boot your computer in Safe Mode and log in, then reboot back into normal mode. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Hold down the Shift key while you press the Power icon and select
      Restart.
    • In the Windows Recovery Environment, select Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Settings > Restart.
    • When your computer restarts, the Startup Settings will display. Select option 4 to
      Enable Safe Mode.
    • Sign in to your account while in Safe Mode and see if you're able to log in using your PIN.
    • Restart your computer to return to a normal boot.

Let us know the result of your troubleshooting so we can move forward to rectifying your concern.

Lizette Ags, Jul 4, 2021
  4. Cant sign into my pc. 0x80090016

Error 0x80090016

Frankly, given how frequent that 0x80090016 issue is, it is just embarrassing for MS not to have a permanent fix to this.

Blaming scammers is just too easy.

And reading the thread of the "help" section - why not suggesting I take a 3 year Microsoft course? Who is the scammer now?

PhG-London, Jul 4, 2021
Thema:

Cant sign into my pc. 0x80090016

1. Cant sign into my pc. 0x80090016 - Similar Threads - Cant sign 0x80090016

2. Cant sign into my PC:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant sign into my PC:: SHOWS: "Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again" my PC never had a PIN. what happened was i was on android cell phone trying to sign into something and asked for password i believe Microsoft. i had to reset password. since everything is...
  3. Cant sign into my PC:

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant sign into my PC:: SHOWS: "Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again" my PC never had a PIN. what happened was i was on android cell phone trying to sign into something and asked for password i believe Microsoft. i had to reset password. since everything is...
  4. Cant sign in my pc

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cant sign in my pc: Hi i've got a problem with my pc. Yesterday i literally played games normally and today i started my pc i logged in normally and then i launched valorant and it said i had to restart my pc so i did. And then when it restarted it said that i need to search for app in the...
  5. Cant sign in my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant sign in my pc: Hi i've got a problem with my pc. Yesterday i literally played games normally and today i started my pc i logged in normally and then i launched valorant and it said i had to restart my pc so i did. And then when it restarted it said that i need to search for app in the...
  6. Cant sign in my pc

7. 0x80090016 Can't sign-in to Windows

0x80090016 Can't sign-in to Windows: When I start the PC up the log-in screen shows up, when I write my pin in I get the error code 0x80090016 , when I try to reset my pin it just tells me that "something went wrong" and to try again later. I have internet connection, so that is not the issue. There is no...
  8. 0x80090016 Can't sign-in to Windows

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    0x80090016 Can't sign-in to Windows: When I start the PC up the log-in screen shows up, when I write my pin in I get the error code 0x80090016 , when I try to reset my pin it just tells me that "something went wrong" and to try again later. I have internet connection, so that is not the issue. There is no...
  9. 0x80090016 Can't sign-in to Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. 0x80090016

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    0x80090016: The above message seems to have appeared after I opened a hotmail account How do I delete this account please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/0x80090016/bbb9f3c0-e954-456e-9675-e0d18aaf9d26