Windows 10: Can't sign into Onedrive on one of my computers

Discus and support Can't sign into Onedrive on one of my computers in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Works great on my desktop. On my laptop, OneDrive is on the taskbar with a slash through it. When I click on the icon, a box pops up and says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by apbjr, Apr 16, 2021.

1. apbjr Win User

Can't sign into Onedrive on one of my computers

Works great on my desktop. On my laptop, OneDrive is on the taskbar with a slash through it. When I click on the icon, a box pops up and says OneDrive is not connected with an option to sign in. When I tap on sign in, nothing happens. I can work around it by going to the OneDrive website but I'd prefer it worked on my PC.

:)

apbjr, Apr 16, 2021

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Apr 16, 2021
  3. fjk61011 Win User
    No onedrive

Ok, success. Had to unlink account and sign in again to change location to my E: drive

fjk61011, Apr 16, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

No onedrive

Hello Francis, Can't sign into Onedrive on one of my computers :)

Doing the steps below to install the latest version of OneDrive may be able to help.

1. Download and install the latest version of OneDrive that's rolling out with the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update.
    2. Restart your computer.
    3. After your computer restarts, select the Start button, search for “OneDrive”, and then select the OneDrive desktop app.
    4. When OneDrive Setup starts, enter your personal account, or your work or school account, and then select Sign in.

Brink, Apr 16, 2021
Thema:

1. Can't sign into Onedrive on one of my computers - Similar Threads - Can't sign Onedrive

2. Can't sign into OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign into OneDrive: In addition to not being able to sync Edge, here is the message that I get when I try to sign into OneDrive:ERRORSomething went wrong [1001]Correlation Id: 73f92f72-0da0-43e0-8d8f-a7d4e43b2029Timestamp: 2024-03-02T23:51:04.000ZDPTI:...
  3. Can't sign into OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't sign into OneDrive: In addition to not being able to sync Edge, here is the message that I get when I try to sign into OneDrive:ERRORSomething went wrong [1001]Correlation Id: 73f92f72-0da0-43e0-8d8f-a7d4e43b2029Timestamp: 2024-03-02T23:51:04.000ZDPTI:...
  4. Can't sign into OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. I can't sign into my OneDrive

I can't sign into my OneDrive: When I am trying to sign in to the OneDrive, I get an error code 0X800 4de25. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-sign-into-my-onedrive/2e4fd484-bd3c-494e-9faf-b3510bd39eef
  6. Can't sign in to OneDrive

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't sign in to OneDrive: I have not been able to sign in to OneDrive for months. I put in my user name and password with no problem. It asks if I want to use the existing or new file location - I've tried both multiple times. It always comes back with "There was a problem signing you in - please...
  7. Issues with OneDrive sign in - Only on one of my computers

Issues with OneDrive sign in - Only on one of my computers: When I create a document and try to save it in OneDrive my desktop computer is having issues. - Asks me to sign in, I enter my username. - It tells me there is no OneDrive account with that username and asks if I want to create one. - I click through and enter in the...
  8. How do I sign out of one account for my OS (C) OneDrive on one Computer and sign in with...

How do I sign out of one account for my OS (C) OneDrive on one Computer and sign in with...: I am currently signed in with the same e mail to my OS (C) OneDrive on two computers and they are both synced. I'm able to control both computers at the sametime. How can I fix this? I have Office 365 Home just got it I had Office 365 Personal personal before....
  9. Can't Sign Into OneDrive

Can't Sign Into OneDrive: Hi I am trying to sign into OneDrive to renew my subscription but keep getting the following message. "Something went wrong and we can't sign you in at the moment. Please try again later. The Microsoft account login server has detected too many repeated authentication...
  10. Can't sign in to OneDrive

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't sign in to OneDrive: Hi, I'm running Windows 10 Pro x86_64. My little cloud icon says, "not signed in". I'm signing on my computer with my Microsoft account and OneDrive gives absolutely no clue to any of this. No way to sign in with OneDrive and my normal account is fine. Thanks for any...