Windows 10: Can't sign into user account windows 10

Discus and support Can't sign into user account windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My brother own HP Gaming Pavilion - 15-dk0045tx which recently gotBIOS update and he completed the process of the BIOS update but somehow his user... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by drwearwolf, May 23, 2020.

1. Can't sign into user account windows 10

My brother own HP Gaming Pavilion - 15-dk0045tx which recently gotBIOS update and he completed the process of the BIOS update but somehow his user account is got corrupted and shows this error message everytime he boot the laptop

Can't sign into user account windows 10 e34696cb-7625-4822-bfd7-0db50e18e5f8?upload=true.png

i was trying to find some solution on internet when i found this video i am giving a brief on what happen in video and what i did wrong

optional to watchhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFYW9AxRCkw optional to read

-press win+r

-type regedit

-go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\ProfileList

-find profileimagepath where the path is on temp location

-modify the path to your user name stored in C:\Users

-take the backup of your user account

-delete the .bak file

-reboot

"i did all he said but the most important step to take backup i forget it and **** up there"

now when i am checking the C:\Users i am not able to find the username file which mean it is deleted now what should i do

:)

drwearwolf, May 23, 2020
  2. Zakin Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Can't sign into user account windows 10 :(

Zakin, May 23, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, May 23, 2020
  4. 95Viper Win User

Can't sign into user account windows 10

95Viper, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Can't sign into user account windows 10

1. Can't sign into user account windows 10 - Similar Threads - Can't sign user

2. Issues signing into a user account on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues signing into a user account on Windows 10: Today I was trying to log into my user account when it just said "The username or password is incorrect". This was a huge surprise for me because the exact same details worked yesterday, no-one uses that laptop, and I didn't have any malware. That user has all of it's folders...
  3. Issues signing into a user account on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues signing into a user account on Windows 10: Today I was trying to log into my user account when it just said "The username or password is incorrect". This was a huge surprise for me because the exact same details worked yesterday, no-one uses that laptop, and I didn't have any malware. That user has all of it's folders...
  4. Issues signing into a user account on Windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Can't sign into Windows Account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't sign into Windows Account: I am aware that this has already been posted but the thread was clearly abandoned and I would like to be able to use my computer again. I uploaded this on another sight but got no response so I'm asking here. I promise I've tried pretty much everything you can find on google....
  6. Can't sign into Windows Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't sign into Windows Account: I am aware that this has already been posted but the thread was clearly abandoned and I would like to be able to use my computer again. I uploaded this on another sight but got no response so I'm asking here. I promise I've tried pretty much everything you can find on google....
  7. Can't see user on windows 10 sign in.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't see user on windows 10 sign in.: Hello, Yesterday when trying to log into my account after a windows 10 update, I couldn't find my user anymore. It was just completely gone. I can see it if I sign into another account and try to sign in in through there, but when I click on the account it just moves me to...
  8. Can't sign in to windows user

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't sign in to windows user: Hi guys , Installed windows 10 1909 yesterday and every thing was good , but today I tried to install a dr fone app on my PC the installation failed and the PC stopped responding, so I restarted it. The problem is it sticks at please wait screen and when I try to log in to...
  9. user accounts & signing in.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    user accounts & signing in.: Belarc shows the following users on my refurbished Win10 desktop. [img] What is the defaultuser0 dated 1/22/2017 in the local user accounts section? --- That’s the date I turned on the computer for the first time. --- Where is it in my computer? Can I use it for...
  10. User Account not signing in

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    User Account not signing in: I have two user accounts on my PC. One local(password protected) and the other Outlook account(admin). Recently i am not able to sign-in to my local account, when i enter the user password, the welcome screen appears and after that signing-out screen appears and takes me...