Windows 10: Can’t sign into windows 10 after factory reset

Discus and support Can’t sign into windows 10 after factory reset in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been having trouble signing into windows 10 and so I did a factory reset. Twice. Now I can’t even get out to those options anymore. My computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by michelledeneebaker, Sep 30, 2020.

1. Can’t sign into windows 10 after factory reset

I have been having trouble signing into windows 10 and so I did a factory reset. Twice. Now I can’t even get out to those options anymore. My computer is stuck in a loop like it’s thinking. I’ve tried the F keys they didn’t work. I tried many other things they haven’t worked. I can’t even get it into safe mode because I have no control over what it’s doing. Can someone please help me?

:)

michelledeneebaker, Sep 30, 2020
  2. AndreePin Win User

Windows 10 factory reset

Hi Charlie,

We can see here that you are having issues with doing a factory reset on your Windows 10. There are several factors
    why you get the said error and that's what we are going to figure out. To isolate this concern, may we know the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • May we know the reason why you want to perform a factory reset?
    • Did you experience any issues on the computer before you tried performing a factory reset?

AndreePin, Sep 30, 2020
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Sep 30, 2020
  4. Can’t sign into windows 10 after factory reset

factory reset

Hi,

There shouldn't be an issue singing in to your computer after performing a factory reset. What's odd is that the error message "Your account has been disabled" is showing up. However, we suggest that you provide us a screenshot of the signing
    in page with the said error message. It's for us to determine what would be the steps that we need to isolate your concern.

We're looking forward to your response.

Carlos Tin, Sep 30, 2020
Thema:

Can’t sign into windows 10 after factory reset

1. Can’t sign into windows 10 after factory reset - Similar Threads - Can’t sign factory

2. Can’t login after windows 11 factory reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t login after windows 11 factory reset: I system reseted and deleted everything on my hp laptop. When it finished I couldn’t log in because there was a message that said “pin is no longer available due to a change on the security settings on this device.” under the message there was a set up my pin button, I...
  3. Can’t login after windows 11 factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t login after windows 11 factory reset: I system reseted and deleted everything on my hp laptop. When it finished I couldn’t log in because there was a message that said “pin is no longer available due to a change on the security settings on this device.” under the message there was a set up my pin button, I...
  4. I can’t sign in t factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t sign in t factory reset: Ok when I try factory resetting no ,my pc it ask for my Microsoft password I put it in then it says invalid password I changed my pass so I’ll didnt work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-sign-in-t-factory-reset/b1b59ca4-7ee8-4b1d-b413-27c4e5dd9314
  5. I can’t sign in t factory reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can’t sign in t factory reset: Ok when I try factory resetting no ,my pc it ask for my Microsoft password I put it in then it says invalid password I changed my pass so I’ll didnt work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-sign-in-t-factory-reset/b1b59ca4-7ee8-4b1d-b413-27c4e5dd9314
  6. I can’t sign in t factory reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Can’t reset Windows to factory defaults

Can’t reset Windows to factory defaults: Hello, I bought a Lenovo Thinkbook 14s Yoga ITL with Windows 10, and when I received it, it had been already turned on by the seller to install modifications. I was aware that something like this might happen. Whoever logged into the laptop to install the modifications...
  8. Can’t start the system and can’t factory reset

Can’t start the system and can’t factory reset: Recently my pc has had some issues similar to some in the past which I fixed before by just factory resetting the system. This time I got an additional error (bsod) which prevents me from resetting back to factory stats as I cannot boot the device at all (can’t reset it from...
  9. Can't sign in after factory reset

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't sign in after factory reset: Ok, so I have problem last 3 days. Im factory reseted laptop and now i can't sign in. And I reseted whole laptop so my local account is propably deleted and if I use Microsoft account I can't still sign in. Im trying to somehow create new administrator through safe mod...
  10. Can’t login after factory reset on windows 10

Can’t login after factory reset on windows 10: hi My laptop model is chuwi surbook. Its a chinese brand. Windows 10 OS installed. Factory reset and they brought me to the login page “other user”. I didnt have this account installed previously and i dont know the username and password. Tried other methods (e.g. restart...