Windows 10: Can't sign into Windows 11

Discus and support Can't sign into Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I bought ASUS laptop with licensed Windows installed in it.First, it required me to use a Microsoft account at the start, or otherwise I couldn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Max_125, Dec 8, 2022.

1. Max_125 Win User

Can't sign into Windows 11

I bought ASUS laptop with licensed Windows installed in it.First, it required me to use a Microsoft account at the start, or otherwise I couldn't proceed. Wasn't really a required thing before, I don't know why they added this right at the start.I set up a 4 digit pin code that I wrote down on paper, but used my video camera each time I opened a laptop Windows Hello It's called I guess. One day I had very bad lighting, so that the authentication failed several times. From this point, the only possible way to authenticate was entering a PIN, and I couldn't use Windows Hello anymore. Am I wron

:)

Max_125, Dec 8, 2022
Thema:

Can't sign into Windows 11

1. Can't sign into Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Can't sign

2. We can't sign into your account error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We can't sign into your account error: I've been having this issue for a while now on my school laptop saying "We can't sign into your account" and it's been going on for a while. It doesn't do this on my other school laptops and my teacher just says to ignore it so why is it doing it on one specifically?...
  3. We can't sign into your account error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    We can't sign into your account error: I've been having this issue for a while now on my school laptop saying "We can't sign into your account" and it's been going on for a while. It doesn't do this on my other school laptops and my teacher just says to ignore it so why is it doing it on one specifically?...
  4. We can't sign into your account error

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. CAN'T ACCESS THE SIGN IN PAGE FOR MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT WINDOWS 11

CAN'T ACCESS THE SIGN IN PAGE FOR MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT WINDOWS 11: Please for some reason i cant have access to the sign in page for my microsoft account. i've tried so many method like reseting the pc and some other method i saw on youtube but still cant access the sign in page. when ever i click the sign in icon it shows me a blank page...
  6. CAN'T ACCESS THE SIGN IN PAGE FOR MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT WINDOWS 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CAN'T ACCESS THE SIGN IN PAGE FOR MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT WINDOWS 11: Please for some reason i cant have access to the sign in page for my microsoft account. i've tried so many method like reseting the pc and some other method i saw on youtube but still cant access the sign in page. when ever i click the sign in icon it shows me a blank page...
  7. Windows 11, forgot pin and can't use other sign in options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11, forgot pin and can't use other sign in options: I tried logging in with my fingerprint but some reason it didn't work and then said needs pin to sign in, I can't log in to my laptop at all, I forgot my pin and I unfortunately don't have my pin with me to type it out I usually have my passwords and pins written down...
  8. Windows 11, forgot pin and can't use other sign in options

Windows 11, forgot pin and can't use other sign in options: I tried logging in with my fingerprint but some reason it didn't work and then said needs pin to sign in, I can't log in to my laptop at all, I forgot my pin and I unfortunately don't have my pin with me to type it out I usually have my passwords and pins written down...
  9. Can't sign in with safe mode neither with normal mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign in with safe mode neither with normal mode: I've been messing around with my graphics drivers on dell E6540 and after getting BSODs I decided to reset windows 10 but I'm still getting BSODs and now I can't even set-up my language and keyboard and things I tried using safe mode but I cant set it up that way either when...
  10. Can't sign in with safe mode neither with normal mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't sign in with safe mode neither with normal mode: I've been messing around with my graphics drivers on dell E6540 and after getting BSODs I decided to reset windows 10 but I'm still getting BSODs and now I can't even set-up my language and keyboard and things I tried using safe mode but I cant set it up that way either when...