Windows 10: Can't sign into Windows 11

Discus and support Can't sign into Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought ASUS laptop with licensed Windows installed in it.First, it required me to use a Microsoft account at the start, or otherwise I couldn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Max_125, Dec 8, 2022.

1. Max_125 Win User

Can't sign into Windows 11

I bought ASUS laptop with licensed Windows installed in it.First, it required me to use a Microsoft account at the start, or otherwise I couldn't proceed. Wasn't really a required thing before, I don't know why they added this right at the start.I set up a 4 digit pin code that I wrote down on paper, but used my video camera each time I opened a laptop Windows Hello It's called I guess. One day I had very bad lighting, so that the authentication failed several times. From this point, the only possible way to authenticate was entering a PIN, and I couldn't use Windows Hello anymore. Am I wron

:)

Max_125, Dec 8, 2022
  2. Shawn Brink, Dec 8, 2022
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 8, 2022
  4. Can't sign into Windows 11

I can't sign in windows store and I can't use acount microsoft to sign in windows

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply. Are you still facing the issue?

If yes, Please follow below suggestions:

What happens when you try to sign to Windows Store?

Please give us the complete error message if any.

For Windows store issue you may refer the following suggestion:

I would suggest you to refer to the following steps:

• Press Windows +R Keys to open Run command

• Type wsreset.exe and hit enter

Now, try to open store and see if that helps.

Waseemulla S, Dec 8, 2022
Thema:

Can't sign into Windows 11

1. Can't sign into Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Can't sign

2. Why can't I remove sign oin pin? Is it MY laptop or Microsoft's?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I remove sign oin pin? Is it MY laptop or Microsoft's?!: I want to know why I am forced to have a pin on my sign in on my laptop. Who's laptop is it? Is it MY laptop, or is it Microsoft's. I never would have bought this laptop if I knew I couldn't make my own decisions with it, but I guess I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN. I AM SO ANGRY THAT I...
  3. Why can't I remove sign oin pin? Is it MY laptop or Microsoft's?!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I remove sign oin pin? Is it MY laptop or Microsoft's?!: I want to know why I am forced to have a pin on my sign in on my laptop. Who's laptop is it? Is it MY laptop, or is it Microsoft's. I never would have bought this laptop if I knew I couldn't make my own decisions with it, but I guess I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN. I AM SO ANGRY THAT I...
  4. Can't use fingerprint or face to sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't use fingerprint or face to sign in: I can't use fingerprint or facial recognition to sign in ,, it always shows "this option is currently unavailable" . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-use-fingerprint-or-face-to-sign-in/b77b4c75-8d7d-46ce-983c-6b4cfce4df50
  5. Can't use fingerprint or face to sign in

Can't use fingerprint or face to sign in: I can't use fingerprint or facial recognition to sign in ,, it always shows "this option is currently unavailable" . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-use-fingerprint-or-face-to-sign-in/b77b4c75-8d7d-46ce-983c-6b4cfce4df50
  6. Can't sign into PC Game Pass Ultimate, looping login action that keep me signed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign into PC Game Pass Ultimate, looping login action that keep me signed out: I can't login to my PC Game Pass account as it keeps silently failing and keeps me logged out.Steps: it tells me to sign in, I press it, it shows the "Welcome back USERNAME" and I press "Let's go" and it returns back to not being logged in.If I use the "try a different...
  7. Can't sign into PC Game Pass Ultimate, looping login action that keep me signed out

Can't sign into PC Game Pass Ultimate, looping login action that keep me signed out: I can't login to my PC Game Pass account as it keeps silently failing and keeps me logged out.Steps: it tells me to sign in, I press it, it shows the "Welcome back USERNAME" and I press "Let's go" and it returns back to not being logged in.If I use the "try a different...
  8. I can't sign in to my pc I can't remember my password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't sign in to my pc I can't remember my password: On the start up page that says owner with my picture it asks for a password and I can't remember what I set it to.. I keep trying anything that it might be then I get locked out and I reboot and start again...
  9. I can't sign in to my pc I can't remember my password

I can't sign in to my pc I can't remember my password: On the start up page that says owner with my picture it asks for a password and I can't remember what I set it to.. I keep trying anything that it might be then I get locked out and I reboot and start again...
  10. Reset PC failed, can't sign in to profile

Reset PC failed, can't sign in to profile: Reset PC failed, can't sign in to profile.Hello, I just recently tried to reset my PC using the windows default option, but while trying to reset, it stopped and my PC restarted and brought me to the sign in page for my user profile which I input my PIN in then it shows "The...