Windows 10: Can't sign into windows on laptop

Discus and support Can't sign into windows on laptop in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi, I'm having problems signing into my hp spectre x360 laptop. All this while I've been using windows hello to sign in, either using fingerprint or... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Azif Md Nasaruddin, May 2, 2021.

1. Can't sign into windows on laptop

Hi, I'm having problems signing into my hp spectre x360 laptop. All this while I've been using windows hello to sign in, either using fingerprint or face, mostly face. Some time ago, I changed the pin, and right after I've been unable to sign in using hello coz it says it requires a pin to sign in, and yet it also says 'Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Choose another sign-in option and set up you PIN again...' However, the only other option left is by password, and YET when I entered the password I kept getting told the password is incorrect. I am NOW sig

:)

Azif Md Nasaruddin, May 2, 2021
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, May 2, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 2, 2021
  4. Yolvi Ell Win User

Can't sign into windows on laptop

Inability to sign on to my laptop

Hi,

It's possible for you to change the sign-in method of your computer once you're logged in. Since you can't remember your password, if you're using your Microsoft account, we suggest that you follow the steps
    provided in this article: When you can't sign in to your Microsoft account.
    If you're using a local account, follow the steps here instead: Reset
    your Windows 10 local account password

Once you're able to sign in, you can change the sign-in options by following these steps:

• Click Start.

• Type Sign-in options.

• Press Enter.

• Under PIN, click Add.

• Enter your password or any other required information when prompted and click
      OK.

• Enter at PIN number with at least 4 digits and click OK.

Let us know if you need help with any other concerns.

Yolvi Ell, May 2, 2021
Thema:

Can't sign into windows on laptop

1. Can't sign into windows on laptop - Similar Threads - Can't sign laptop

2. I can't sign in to my laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't sign in to my laptop.: Hi there. I am unable to sign in to my laptop. Face recognition isn't working, and it says that something happened and my pin isn't working and that I need to set up my pin. When I click on this it just says that something went wrong. What do I do?...
  3. I can't sign into my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't sign into my laptop: Basically, when I start up my laptop and try to log on, it says "something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again." but when I click it comes up with a box saying that I "need to install an app for this task." I don't have any other sign in...
  4. Can't sign in to Surface Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign in to Surface Laptop: Hi there.I have set up a new PC for my mum.Because of COVID I have not been able to get the surface to her.Now that restrictions have eased and I can go visit, I went to update the surface but can't remember the PIN I set.Since I set up the computer she has gotten rid of her...
  5. Can't sign in to Surface Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't sign in to Surface Laptop: Hi there.I have set up a new PC for my mum.Because of COVID I have not been able to get the surface to her.Now that restrictions have eased and I can go visit, I went to update the surface but can't remember the PIN I set.Since I set up the computer she has gotten rid of her...
  6. Can't sign in to Microsoft/Windows account on laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't sign in to Microsoft/Windows account on laptop: I have a Sony Vaio laptop that was working fine until the most recent windows update. I updated and when my laptop turned back on, it asked me for my password and then said it was wrong. I use a 4-digit code to sign in, but it kept saying it was wrong. So I used my full...
  7. I can't sign into my laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I can't sign into my laptop: I set up my laptop some time ago. And have not been using it. Hence I have forgotten the password. I thought the password would be the same as my PC but it doesn't work. How can I get into my laptop please....
  8. Bought a new laptop - can't sign in

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bought a new laptop - can't sign in: Bought a new laptop Trying to set it up - so i put in my work email - NOT ALLOWED so i put in my personal email - NOT ALLOWED so i set up a new email - NOT ALLOWED Why can't i just use the same microsoft account? Do they realise that some people have MORE THAN ONE...
  9. Can't sign into laptop [Windows 10]

Can't sign into laptop [Windows 10]: So, picture this: I just stayed up past 5 am making a massive beat that I was so proud of, I save it, export it, and a windows update pops up. I let it do it's thing, it finishes, I turn my computer back on and now I'm stuck on the wallpaper and whenever I click any button...
  10. Can't sign in to any Windows profiles on laptop

Can't sign in to any Windows profiles on laptop: Recently my laptop has stopped allowing me to sign into any Windows profiles. When I start it up I use a fingerprint to sign in to the laptop, which brings up my Windows profile. But it won't sign in to any Windows services such as Hotmail, or Windows Update service, or the...