Windows 10: Cant Sign into Windows on Toshiba laptop

Discus and support Cant Sign into Windows on Toshiba laptop in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; My laptop did an update last weekend. Now when I turn on my computer it tells me "You've entered an incorrect PIN several time. To try again, enter... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Fred and RobertaAdkins, Nov 6, 2020.

1. Cant Sign into Windows on Toshiba laptop

My laptop did an update last weekend. Now when I turn on my computer it tells me "You've entered an incorrect PIN several time. To try again, enter A1B2C3 below." When I enter this code, it gives me a box to put in my PIN. The problem is, I have never set up a PIN on this machine - I've only ever used my account password. There is no option for me to change it to password or to create a new PIN via the "I forgot me PIN". There is no other option available for me to log into my computer other than to put in a PIN that does not exist. I have no desire to wipe the computer and. I'm kind of ticked that this has happened and want some help from Microsoft so that I can get into my computer and start using it again.

:)

Fred and RobertaAdkins, Nov 6, 2020

2. Pin sign in not working with Toshiba Satellite laptop

Opened a new account as suggested. Created a new pin. Restarted and it still did not work. My wife also logged into my Toshiba laptop and did not have the pin option either. Both of us have no problems signing in with pins on our other HP Touchscreen
    and on the Surface II. This problem has existed with the Toshiba laptop for about 4 months at least.

RonRichmond, Nov 6, 2020
  3. Pin sign in not working with Toshiba Satellite laptop

Way back in about June the pin sign in worked on my Toshiba Satellite laptop. All the Builds after that do have the pin sign in option and I have even changed this, but do not get the option to use it when signing in. Annoying because the pin sign in works
    perfectly with my HP TouchScreen computer and with my Surface II. Any suggestions?

RonRichmond, Nov 6, 2020
  4. Cant Sign into Windows on Toshiba laptop

Pin sign in not working with Toshiba Satellite laptop

Hi Ron,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

1) Are you connected to home group/ domain network?

2) Does this issue occur in all accounts?

I suggest you to create a new user account standard and check the issue.

To Create a new user account refer to the below steps:

• Go to Settings.

• Choose Accounts and then
      select Other User Accounts
      towards the left.

• Select Add an Account.

• Enter a user name and hit
      Next.

• Click on Finish.

• Sign out from the current Account and Log into the
      new account.

• Check if issue persists.
    Please reply to us with the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Nov 6, 2020
Thema:

Cant Sign into Windows on Toshiba laptop

1. Cant Sign into Windows on Toshiba laptop - Similar Threads - Cant Sign Toshiba

2. Cant sign in on this laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant sign in on this laptop: I have Microsoft account use to sign in to my laptop. I was able to sign in before but today it says incorrect password. I have other device so I tried to check if I can sign in properly my account using web and it was successful but not on the laptop which is having issue. I...
  3. Cant sign in on this laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant sign in on this laptop: I have Microsoft account use to sign in to my laptop. I was able to sign in before but today it says incorrect password. I have other device so I tried to check if I can sign in properly my account using web and it was successful but not on the laptop which is having issue. I...
  4. Cant sign in on this laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Toshiba Laptop Won't Allow Sign-In

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Toshiba Laptop Won't Allow Sign-In: I have a Toshiba Laptop running Windows 10. Whenever the computer goes into sleep mode, the user is asked to select Ctrl+Alt-Del to wake it back up to the sign-in screen. There, they are given two options: to use the fingerprint scanner clicking on a fingerprint icon or to...
  6. Toshiba Laptops

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Toshiba Laptops: Many are having issues with certain Toshiba Laptops running 1903.I rolled back to 1803 but I,m still being offered 1903.Is there any way we could elevate this so MS blocks it? Feed Back Hub has not prevented us from being offered 1903....
  7. Toshiba laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Toshiba laptop: I have a USB devise to make my PC go faster, it say's plug in turn PC on and hold the reboot button, but I don't no what button that is. Can you help me please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-laptop/3a56aa55-9077-43b9-8d6a-223d4714944c
  8. Toshiba Satellite laptop, cant sign into microsoft acount.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Toshiba Satellite laptop, cant sign into microsoft acount.: Since factory resetting my Toshiba Satellite laptop, I am unable to get past the sign in stage. I have entered the correct password for my Microsoft account but it tells me the password is incorrect, when Its not. At the bottom of the page, the only icons showing are the...
  9. Cant sign into laptop

Cant sign into laptop: My laptop says its offline and wont let me sign in and says to use my last password which doesn't work. I've restarted it. disconnected and connected the internet plenty of times and have changed my password but it wont work....
  10. Toshiba Laptop

Toshiba Laptop: I had to restart my laptop to clear it for my mom to use. When setting it back up the wrong email was entered for microsoft. My gmail is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but it used *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. It is stuck at the login screen. I...