Windows 10: Can't sign into windows profile or get microsoft support On hold for a digital agent for 2...

Discus and support Can't sign into windows profile or get microsoft support On hold for a digital agent for 2... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I think my profile may be corrupted, but it has 350 GB worth of stuff and I can't exactly copy+paste that. I'm not sure how much information will be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JustinZ3, Nov 29, 2021.

1. JustinZ3 Win User

Can't sign into windows profile or get microsoft support On hold for a digital agent for 2...

I think my profile may be corrupted, but it has 350 GB worth of stuff and I can't exactly copy+paste that. I'm not sure how much information will be lost if I attempted to Cut + Paste so I've been trying to contact microsoft support for 5+ hours now. to no avail. Last time something like this happened years ago I had an agent within the hour, what the hell happened?On top of not being able to sign in, I also can't start in safe mode or go back to a system restore point, my computer will just either stay at a black screen or shut off if I attempt either of those.

:)

JustinZ3, Nov 29, 2021

2. USB printer support doesn´t work in windows 10 because its not digitally signed

Hi Liem,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

The error code 52 mainly occur, when the system cannot verify the digital of the driver.

I suggest you to remove the digital signature of the device and check if the issue persists.

Follow the below steps.

• Press and hold Shift key and click on
      Restart your Computer.

• Select Troubleshoot.

• Select Advance Option.

• Select Startup Settings.

• Select Disable Digital signature enforcement.

Hope this helps. Please get back to us if the issue still persists. We are here to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Nov 29, 2021
  3. Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License  

This is what i get on step 2

Can't sign into windows profile or get microsoft support On hold for a digital agent for 2... [​IMG]

MCardona81, Nov 29, 2021
  4. skytrails Win User

Can't sign into windows profile or get microsoft support On hold for a digital agent for 2...

desktop agent tray error message in windows 10

I tried the following suggestion. When I got to step 4, the list provided no checkmarks to uncheck and the icon for Desktop Agent Tray was a checkmark in a yellow circle. nothing happened when I clicked on the yellow circle with the checkmark. the title
    on the list was Desktop Agent Tray(2) Clicking on the title opened a title beneath the Desktop Agent Tray (2) which did not have the (2)

the publisher of both titles was CenturyLink Inc and the status for the entry with the (2) was enabled and the status of the other entry was blank. Changing the status to disabled did nothing. the Start up impact was listed as high. There was another
    entry under the two Desktop Agent Tray titles There was an icon then Dw20 with a high start up impact. No where was there a place to uncheck or delete. So far the box which lists the error disappears and there seems to be no problem. I just wonder why
    it is there,

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

Desktop Tray Agent is a program used by Qwest to update their installer when setting up DSL (Digital Subscribers Line) based connections to computers. I suggest you to follow the steps below and check for the status:

• Press Windows key + R, type msconfig.
    • Go to Startup tab.
    • Click on Open Task Manager.
    • Uncheck Desktop Agent Tray from the list.
    • Click on Apply and OK.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

skytrails, Nov 29, 2021
Thema:

1. Can't sign into windows profile or get microsoft support On hold for a digital agent for 2... - Similar Threads - Can't sign profile

2. How to get back to the same support agent.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to get back to the same support agent.: I opened a support ticket because my microsoft account has been hacked. And after I chatted with a support agent for 1-2 hours or so. They said they would reach out to me in 24 to 48 hours via mail. It has currently been 55 hours since case. Is there a way I can go back and...
  3. Support agent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Support agent: Why is it so hard to actually contact someone within Microsoft. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/support-agent/2b43f4ba-75c7-43de-bb27-bb4bf341c421
  4. Support agent

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Support agent: Why is it so hard to actually contact someone within Microsoft. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/support-agent/2b43f4ba-75c7-43de-bb27-bb4bf341c421
  5. Support agent

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Can't sign into windows profile or get microsoft support On hold for a digital agent for 2...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't sign into windows profile or get microsoft support On hold for a digital agent for 2...: I think my profile may be corrupted, but it has 350 GB worth of stuff and I can't exactly copy+paste that. I'm not sure how much information will be lost if I attempted to Cut + Paste so I've been trying to contact microsoft support for 5+ hours now. to no avail. Last time...
  7. Can't sign into windows profile or get microsoft support On hold for a digital agent for 2...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't sign into windows profile or get microsoft support On hold for a digital agent for 2...: I think my profile may be corrupted, but it has 350 GB worth of stuff and I can't exactly copy+paste that. I'm not sure how much information will be lost if I attempted to Cut + Paste so I've been trying to contact microsoft support for 5+ hours now. to no avail. Last time...
  8. Why can't I get Microsoft Support????? -- Microsoft account sign-in issue

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Why can't I get Microsoft Support????? -- Microsoft account sign-in issue: My daughter is having a major Microsoft Login issue. I have done all the searches and tried all the articles and and recommendations I could find online and none of them help. I have found 3 phone numbers for Microsoft support and ALL of them tell you to use online support -...
  9. MICROSOFT SUPPORT AGENT COMPLAINT

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MICROSOFT SUPPORT AGENT COMPLAINT: I would like to give a feedback or complaint the representative who handled my issue earlier with case ID #: 102327844 The tech support who handled my case was Siva Microsoft Windows and MSFT Rave Hybrid Gig independent advisor. The conversation with him is dated May 27,2021...
  10. Can't Sign in to Microsoft Profile for Windows login.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't Sign in to Microsoft Profile for Windows login.: Hi there, I was recently playing a game that crashed my laptop running Windows 10. I then had scandisk check my hard drive without my consent. Following this, my laptop turned on and I typed in my Microsoft account pin. However, Windows is saying it can't sign in and creates...