Windows 10: Cant sign into windows ten minecraft xbox live

Discus and support Cant sign into windows ten minecraft xbox live in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; every time i try to login to my account for windows 10 minecraft it says login failed and doesnt have a error code just system cannot find the file... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by diatio, Apr 25, 2021.

1. diatio Win User

Cant sign into windows ten minecraft xbox live

every time i try to login to my account for windows 10 minecraft it says login failed and doesnt have a error code just system cannot find the file specified

:)

diatio, Apr 25, 2021
  2. OliviaJ. Win User

Minecraft PC Sign In to XBOX LIVE

When I try to play on my minecraft pc, it keeps telling me to sign into xbox live. Why is that? When I try signing in, it flashes and won't let me! What should I do?

* Moved from Community Participation Center

OliviaJ., Apr 25, 2021
  3. Xbox live sign-in fail

Hi,

An interruption with the Xbox Live server and failure to authenticate the Xbox login information are possible reasons as to why you're encountering this issue.
    Kindly answer the following questions for us to advise the best approach in resolving this issue:

• Are you using the same Microsoft account to sign in to the Xbox app, the games, and the Windows 10 PC?
    • Are you getting any error messages when signing in to your Xbox account and the games?

To determine if your Xbox profile is working properly, we suggest that you sign in to
    Xbox.com. If you can sign in, that means your profile is all good. Otherwise, follow the on-screen prompts on how to update your account information.

Catherine Cus., Apr 25, 2021
  4. AnonyDan Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition not connecting to my XBOX Live account.

I've already looked up my problem and found a list of reasons why my Windows 10 Edition of Minecraft on the PC wasn't connecting to my XBOX Live account. I found out that my purchase of the game wasn't through my Microsoft account, which was one of the
    reasons for me not connecting to XBOX Live was. Whenever I click sign into XBOX Live in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, it comes up with a little gray box for about 2-3 seconds and then cuts out and does nothing. It says something about a making a free XBOX
    Live account, so I don't understand why I'd have even needed to purchase it through my PC's Microsoft account. That's strange.

AnonyDan, Apr 25, 2021
Thema:

1. Cant sign into windows ten minecraft xbox live - Similar Threads - Cant sign ten

2. I cant Sign in On Xbox App and Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant Sign in On Xbox App and Minecraft: I cant sign in on the xbox app,Everytime i do it just flashes and doesnt sign me in. I tried going to the services and making The Xbox Live Auth thing and still it didnt work. What should i do?...
  3. I cant Sign in On Xbox App and Minecraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant Sign in On Xbox App and Minecraft: I cant sign in on the xbox app,Everytime i do it just flashes and doesnt sign me in. I tried going to the services and making The Xbox Live Auth thing and still it didnt work. What should i do?...
  4. xbox live cant sign me in without vpn

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    xbox live cant sign me in without vpn: HI i use xbox consle companion app on windows 10 but when i open it it says : we cant sign you in to xbox live but when i use a vpn it works .... idont want to use vpn to sign in to xbox can you find me a solution�. but when i enter xbox website i can sign in very...
  5. windows minecraft with Xbox Live Gold

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    windows minecraft with Xbox Live Gold: Hello, I have a xbox live gold and would like to install minecraft for windows. Can I use the live gold and not buy minecratf again? I have minecraft installed on the XBOX, Can I use the sane key? If so, How can I restore the key? Thanks in advance Itai Blaiman...
  6. CANT SIGN XBOX LIVE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CANT SIGN XBOX LIVE: Why i cant sign in to xbox live? https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/717088383138267247/743921982407573544/unknown.png https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-sign-xbox-live/f3bdb26c-67db-48a9-b10f-0495e52e9b69
  7. minecraft xbox and windows ten

minecraft xbox and windows ten: I have bought Minecraft on Xbox but I'm getting an oculus soon and I noticed that if you have bedrock then Minecraft VR is free. is there any way i can download windows ten using my Microsoft account as I have already bought it on xbox using the same account?...
  8. i cant redeem minecraft windows ten

i cant redeem minecraft windows ten: Hello can someone help me with this issue im having for Minecraft I had got the Mojang version of Minecraft a couple of years ago then I tried redeeming my windows ten Minecraft and it doesn’t work is there a way I can see what account its on or whats going on. Thanks....
  9. cant sign into xbox live

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cant sign into xbox live: Ok... I cant sign into xbox live for some reason. It keeps telling me that I am not connected to the internet The error code is 0x800704cf https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-sign-into-xbox-live/50204301-7b30-4902-99ad-93234af0356b
  10. Cant sign in to xbox live account in Minecraft Windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant sign in to xbox live account in Minecraft Windows 10 edition: Everytime I try to sign in, it says "We tried to sign you in to your Xbox Live account, but something went wrong". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/cant-sign-in-to-xbox-live-account-in-minecraft/df170ac2-9340-4b28-b67f-8f2d1e10e4ee