Windows 10: Can't Sign into Xbox App or Play Microsoft Store Games After Changing Primary Email

Discus and support Can't Sign into Xbox App or Play Microsoft Store Games After Changing Primary Email in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So, first: I have used the app features before and they have worked perfectly fine before. I wanted to change my primary email on my xbox microsoft... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Tux3doNinja, Nov 25, 2018.

1. Can't Sign into Xbox App or Play Microsoft Store Games After Changing Primary Email

So, first: I have used the app features before and they have worked perfectly fine before. I wanted to change my primary email on my xbox microsoft account from one that existed on there a really long time ago that was once my dad's email that isn't even used anymore to a more recent one that I personally use now. After going into the account adding in the email and making it a primary and removing the old existing one i have been unable to access the xbox app or play games via the microsoft store. Any attempts I made have been met with the image attached. I know these apps have worked before and i can't seem to find a fix for it because I haven't found anyone with the same issue as I have. Any solution would be appreciated. Can't Sign into Xbox App or Play Microsoft Store Games After Changing Primary Email 48036c5e-503e-433d-b310-788664096cd9?upload=true.png

:)

Tux3doNinja, Nov 25, 2018

2. Store Games not signing in as my store login

My PC email and my Xbox email are different and I don't want to make a whole new account on my PC for this to work. I'm on build 10240.

Sorry if this a confusing lol. So when I go to the store on my pc and download one of the games that say Xbox and then play it, I sign into Xbox live no problem, but it's with my PC email. I figured ok, well I'll sign in with my Xbox email in the store and it will log me in as my actual Xbox account. Nope, it doesn't sign in to Xbox Live at all if I'm signed in with an account other than my actual PC one.

I don't know if this is a bug or not, but I feel like it should be an option to use another account for Windows store games.

TheRealDgk, Nov 25, 2018
  3. Signed into store but not able to sign into microsoft game apps

Just recently I changed my password for my microsoft account. I was able to use my Microsoft games xbox computer games just yesterday, after changing my password. Now however, it will not let me open these games. It will not sign me into my account with
    the games, but says to go to the microsoft store and sign in. I am signed in, have signed out and back in. restarted the computer and even uninstalled the apps and reinstalled them. If I click on the "xbox games" in the game app, it shows my xbox account.
    It still will not let me sign into the game. Please help me figure out what is wrong.

Can't Sign into Xbox App or Play Microsoft Store Games After Changing Primary Email 1eed404a-bfb9-412e-a2ec-c7ae5a32c9d5.jpg

Can't Sign into Xbox App or Play Microsoft Store Games After Changing Primary Email 90f98aa4-4bdf-42c9-942d-b1e9ebb5374e.jpg

ZoeMichele, Nov 25, 2018
  4. Can't Sign into Xbox App or Play Microsoft Store Games After Changing Primary Email

Xbox Play anywhere games

I uninstalled and re-installed the game. The freezing is still happening.

David-Murica, Nov 25, 2018
Thema:

Can't Sign into Xbox App or Play Microsoft Store Games After Changing Primary Email

1. Can't Sign into Xbox App or Play Microsoft Store Games After Changing Primary Email - Similar Threads - Can't Sign Xbox

2. Sign-in error on Microsoft Store and the Xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign-in error on Microsoft Store and the Xbox app: Hello all. I have been trying to resolve this problem for hours, I'm trying to sign in to my Microsoft Account on the Microsoft store, when i click sign in it is showing a pop-up screen for about half a second, not allowing me to sign in, same error with the Xbox app. Please...
  3. Sign-in error on Microsoft Store and the Xbox app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sign-in error on Microsoft Store and the Xbox app: Hello all. I have been trying to resolve this problem for hours, I'm trying to sign in to my Microsoft Account on the Microsoft store, when i click sign in it is showing a pop-up screen for about half a second, not allowing me to sign in, same error with the Xbox app. Please...
  4. I Can't Sign In to the Microsoft Store or Xbox APp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Can't Sign In to the Microsoft Store or Xbox APp: Hello,When I try to login to the Microsoft store or Xbox app, I get the "You'll need internet for this" error every time. I have internet.Drivers are updated.Windows is up to date.Drives are fine.Store has been reset.Xbox app has been reset, re-installed.Apps have been...
  5. I Can't Sign In to the Microsoft Store or Xbox APp

I Can't Sign In to the Microsoft Store or Xbox APp: Hello,When I try to login to the Microsoft store or Xbox app, I get the "You'll need internet for this" error every time. I have internet.Drivers are updated.Windows is up to date.Drives are fine.Store has been reset.Xbox app has been reset, re-installed.Apps have been...
  6. Can't sign in to Xbox app or install games on the app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign in to Xbox app or install games on the app.: I have just got back into the xbox game pass and have installed the xbox app for PC. unfortunately with the app I am unable to sign in or install games. whenever I click "sign in" a white window pops up for a second then closes. I tried installing a game despite the sign in...
  7. Can't sign in to Xbox app or install games on the app.

Can't sign in to Xbox app or install games on the app.: I have just got back into the xbox game pass and have installed the xbox app for PC. unfortunately with the app I am unable to sign in or install games. whenever I click "sign in" a white window pops up for a second then closes. I tried installing a game despite the sign in...
  8. MS Store opens but can't Sign in, Xbox app crashes after launch and can't sign into...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Store opens but can't Sign in, Xbox app crashes after launch and can't sign into...: I'm not sure when this started but I tried to play Minecraft 3 days ago and I couldn't log in, it gives me the "Drowned" error" I thought it was because I wasn't logged into my Microsoft account so I went to the store, tried to sign in but when I press on the "Sign in"...
  9. Xbox console companion, Microsoft Store, and other apps automatically signing into primary...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox console companion, Microsoft Store, and other apps automatically signing into primary...: So I've been having this problem where when I sign out of the Xbox console companion or the ms store or some other apps, the app automatically signs into the primary account and doesnt give an option to sign into another one. I've tried deleting the primary account, but then...
  10. Can't play Microsoft store bought games after changing primary e-mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't play Microsoft store bought games after changing primary e-mail: I can't seem to play any of my Microsoft store bought games after changing primary e-mail to a different one. Checking into my account all the games and passes that I've bought are still linked, but when I load any of the games to play it closes right after. This has happened...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft games cant sign in

2. microsoft store cant sign into game

3. cant sign into microsoft store or xbox

4. windows phone xbox games app cant sign on,
  5. cant sigh into my microsoft games on pc,
  6. cant sign in to xbox store,
  7. cant sign into xbox after changing email,
  8. cant sign into xbox app,
  9. cant sign in to microsoft games,
  10. cant sign in to xbox games on windows 10,
  11. cant log into microsoft games,