Windows 10: Can't Sign Into Xbox

Discus and support Can't Sign Into Xbox in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to sign into Xbox App with my microsoft account but it just tells me "The background task activation is spurious."... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MelloJello8343, Sep 8, 2020.

1. Can't Sign Into Xbox

I am trying to sign into Xbox App with my microsoft account but it just tells me "The background task activation is spurious."

:)

MelloJello8343, Sep 8, 2020

2. How t sign out of xbox app

Hi Wyatt,

You may sign out to the Xbox app through its Settings menu. To do so, kindly perform the following steps:

• Launch the Xbox app.
    • Select Settings.

Can't Sign Into Xbox b9b2991b-d0d3-4733-9dfa-9fc47569f742.png
    • Select Sign Out.
      Can't Sign Into Xbox ca629e72-4c31-483e-bd9a-3f74e9875aa8.png
    • Select Sign In.
    • Under Use another account, select Sign in with a different Microsoft account.
    • Enter the credentials associated with your account.

If you have other questions, don't hesitate to get back to us. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Sep 8, 2020
  3. Xbox live sign-in fail

Hi,

An interruption with the Xbox Live server and failure to authenticate the Xbox login information are possible reasons as to why you're encountering this issue.
    Kindly answer the following questions for us to advise the best approach in resolving this issue:

• Are you using the same Microsoft account to sign in to the Xbox app, the games, and the Windows 10 PC?
    • Are you getting any error messages when signing in to your Xbox account and the games?

To determine if your Xbox profile is working properly, we suggest that you sign in to
    Xbox.com. If you can sign in, that means your profile is all good. Otherwise, follow the on-screen prompts on how to update your account information.

Catherine Cus., Sep 8, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Can't Sign Into Xbox

Xbox Insiders Help validate Xbox Live PC sign-in experience Xbox

Source: Help us validate the Xbox Live PC sign-in experience! - Xbox Wire

Brink, Sep 8, 2020
Thema:

Can't Sign Into Xbox

1. Can't Sign Into Xbox - Similar Threads - Can't Sign Xbox

2. Can't sign in to my Microsoft xbox account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't sign in to my Microsoft xbox account: I cannot decide in to my microsoft xbox account. Every time I try. It's telling me that I need to verify a code in my microsoft account app. I don't know where this account app is. To find the tab to approve the code. I've tried changing my password, I've also opened this up...
  3. Can't sign in to Xbox App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign in to Xbox App: I know that this issue has been adressed a lot of times but i'm pretty desperate to not being able to use the game pass and i pretty much tried everything i've found.So you know how it begins, when i'm on the Xbox App, nothing happens when I try to log in. Things i've found...
  4. Can't sign in to Xbox App

Can't sign in to Xbox App: I know that this issue has been adressed a lot of times but i'm pretty desperate to not being able to use the game pass and i pretty much tried everything i've found.So you know how it begins, when i'm on the Xbox App, nothing happens when I try to log in. Things i've found...
  5. Can't sign in xbox app. error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't sign in xbox app. error: I keep an error when trying to sign in the xbox app or when i try to verify my account in settingsError Code: 00000000 Correlation Id: fabcffe8705b41f0aa8bcde14c0dbd55 Timestamp: 2021-07-29T11:32:39.655Z...
  6. I can't seem to sign into xbox live.

I can't seem to sign into xbox live.: I can't seem to sign into Xbox Live. Each time I try to sign into Xbox live it gives me the error 0x80072f8f. I use windows 10. Thank you for helping. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-seem-to-sign-into-xbox-live/a4142377-87a2-4a20-9134-30c73e981646
  7. I can't seem to sign into xbox live.

I can't seem to sign into xbox live.: I can't seem to sign in to Xbox Live. Each time I try to sign in, it gives me the error code 0x80072EE7. I can log in to xbox.com just fine. I have had this issue for the past few days and is quite frusterating. Thank you for understanding....
  8. Can't sign in to Xbox app on Windows

Can't sign in to Xbox app on Windows: I've been trying for days. I reinstalled countless times, I've signed out of my account on my pc and tried signing in, I've tried resetting the data, I've treid everything. This morning it actually signed me in for a few hours then glitched out and now I can't sign back in....
  9. Can't sign in on Xbox for Windows app

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't sign in on Xbox for Windows app: I'm trying to buy game pass on windows but I need to sign in to do that. When I try to sign in, the sign in button does nothing. I click on it and nothing happens. This also happens on the feedback center....
  10. Can't sign in to Xbox Live (Windows 10)?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't sign in to Xbox Live (Windows 10)?: Hi! Bought myself an Xbox Game Pass a few days ago. Then I downloaded Sea of Thieves and wanted to play it directly. When I started it, it wanted to connect to Xbox Live, but it couldn't connect even though I had an internet connection. I have already googled it but didn't...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.windowsphoneinfo.com