Windows 10: Can't sign you into your account

Discus and support Can't sign you into your account in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Good morning all.We have been having this issue now for a good few weeks. Staff are getting logged in with temporary profiles, causing a pop up to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Jack Moss, Jul 30, 2021.

1. Jack Moss Win User

Can't sign you into your account

Good morning all.We have been having this issue now for a good few weeks. Staff are getting logged in with temporary profiles, causing a pop up to appear saying, "We can't sign into your account". This issue has been causing all sorts of issues as staff cannot access their local profiles.This issue came about when we switched staff over to local profiles instead of roaming profiles. So far, the only temporary fix we have been able to find is going into the staff members AD account, adding a link back to a roaming profile, logging them in, removing the link on AD, then signing them out and in a

:)

Jack Moss, Jul 30, 2021

2. Creating or signing in to microsoft account

Hi Gloria,

The error code that your are getting when adding an account is usually caused by the following:

• Your phone has an incorrect date and time set.
    • You do not have a data connection.
    • Your phone is in a "bad state."
    We suggest that you follow the steps on this link to set up your Microsoft
    Account on your device.

Keep us posted for further assistance.

Regards.

Marcel Dio, Jul 30, 2021
  3. Teokute Win User
    Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. Can't sign you into your account :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Jul 30, 2021
  4. Can't sign you into your account

signing into microsoft account

Hi,

Thank you for getting back to us. We apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>Accounts.
    • In the left pane, click on sign-in options.
    • In the right pane select Never from the drop down list for the option
      Require sign-in.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 30, 2021
Thema:

Can't sign you into your account

1. Can't sign you into your account - Similar Threads - Can't sign account

2. We can't sign you into your account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    We can't sign you into your account: When trying to sign into a laptop my friends she gets the message We can't sign in to your account. It says to sign out to fix the problem but after signing out it just repeats. We need to access files on the laptop and I have added myself in safe mode and can sign in but...
  3. We can't sign you into your account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We can't sign you into your account: When trying to sign into a laptop my friends she gets the message We can't sign in to your account. It says to sign out to fix the problem but after signing out it just repeats. We need to access files on the laptop and I have added myself in safe mode and can sign in but...
  4. We can't sign you into your account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. we can't sign you into your account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    we can't sign you into your account: I have a user account, that no matter which computer he logs into, he gets We can't sign you into your account. This problem can often be fixed by signing out of your account and signing back in....He gets this on any computer he signs into. Any ideas?...
  6. we can't sign you into your account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    we can't sign you into your account: I have a user account, that no matter which computer he logs into, he gets We can't sign you into your account. This problem can often be fixed by signing out of your account and signing back in....He gets this on any computer he signs into. Any ideas?...
  7. we can't sign you into your account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. can't sign into your account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    can't sign into your account: Hi all, I am experiencing issues with a user account. The user was able to log into his account without an issue, but having troubles when using the Outlook app. It kept coming back with the error message that he is unable to sign in using his account. He didn't have any...
  9. Can't sign into your account

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't sign into your account: I was playing Minecraft and it crashed. And I tried to restart to close Minecraft but after restarting, their is a window telling me "Can't sign into your account." I tried to sign out and sign back in as instructed but it didn't work. How can I solve the problem?...
  10. We can't sign you into your account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    We can't sign you into your account: This is a bummer! Or, I am a bummer. I staarted up the Admin account, and it wouldn't sign in. Then, I guess because of the changes I made in the registry, I can't sign in to my normal account. The name is there, the pin is accepted. But rather than saying "Welcome", I'm...