Windows 10: Can't Signoff of Xbox on Public Computer

Discus and support Can't Signoff of Xbox on Public Computer in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have signed into Xbox on several public computers in order to play Microsoft Minesweeper. Even though I have used Xbox/Signoff several times, all... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DennisKrinke, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Can't Signoff of Xbox on Public Computer

I have signed into Xbox on several public computers in order to play Microsoft Minesweeper.

Even though I have used Xbox/Signoff several times, all of these public computers still have me signed into Xbox.

Anyone who opens a Bing Search has me automatically signed in.

If they sign me out and sign in as themselves (which is rarely done) this only lasts for the duration of that instance of Edge.

The next new edge and Bing search have me automatically signed in, again.

This occurs on Windows 10 Enterprise, Version 1809.

I think this is a programming bug, in that signoff of Xbox does not work.

Will Microsoft please fix this bug?

Thank you,

Dennis Krinke

:)

DennisKrinke, Jan 11, 2019
  2. Darksaber Win User

Xbox 360 cracked

Even though the hack is very complex, and should not be done by you and me, but the crack will let you play back-ups of your Xbox 1 and Xbox 360 games, and will boot all normal xbox games, yes all, not just the onces on the compatibilty list. So we are one step closer.

Source: TheINQ

Darksaber, Jan 11, 2019
  3. Stun127 Win User
    xbox gold and live

I have a GOLD subscription and my son is listed as a family member. Yet when he is on the xbox he is not a gold customer and does;t seem to have access to xbox live. any suggestions?

Moved from Community Participation Center

Stun127, Jan 11, 2019
  4. Darksaber Win User

Can't Signoff of Xbox on Public Computer

XBox 360 dashboard gets 125 new features

The next Xbox 360 update is coming along nicely. The download should take less than a minute and will be available to all Xbox 360 Live users. The feature list is quite long, so I suggest you click on the following link for the entire list:Xbox update.

Source: DailyTech

Darksaber, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

Can't Signoff of Xbox on Public Computer

1. Can't Signoff of Xbox on Public Computer - Similar Threads - Can't Signoff Xbox

2. Can't see public wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't see public wifi: Hi, Last week, my laptop ran into a problem, while trying to connect to my school's WiFi (which is public), when i tried to find the network, it wasn't listed under available networks, so I decided to restart my laptop, then when I was doing so, my laptop showed me a blue...
  3. Computer not connecting to public 'sharing network'

Computer not connecting to public 'sharing network': I use a MacBook Pro purchased about a year ago and use bootcamp to have both Mac and Windows on my computer. I have Windows on my computer to use QuickBooks for work. I have been doing this for over a year now. I am connected to our Quickbooks business information through a...
  4. Can't change from public to private

Can't change from public to private: I've two refurb Dels running windows 10 1709. I initially hooked up to my home Wifi for software and windows registration but the machines will be used in a charity horse show office offline. Removed the USB Wifi for the rest of the work. Need to connect for printer sharing...
  5. Can't open scanned document in Public Documents folder

Can't open scanned document in Public Documents folder: My wife and I have administrator accounts on the same computer. I recently scanned a document and saved the scan in the Public Documents folder ( I have public folder sharing turned on). I can open the scanned document without a problem but when my wife tries to open it she...
  6. Public Computer Chrome Private vs. Guest Mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Public Computer Chrome Private vs. Guest Mode: So I was on a public computer today and went to gmail and I always use Private Mode and in addition I restart the computer when I am done. Today was the first time I saw an option to browse in Guest mode as opposed to private mode....
  7. Can't split networks between Public and Private

Can't split networks between Public and Private: New Win10 Pro install from scratch on a laptop with both a wi-fi and wired ethernet connections. The wi-fi connects to a router on 192.168.253.x, and that router connects to the Internet. The IP is delivered by the DHCP server based on the MAC address. The wired...
  8. Private or Public

Private or Public: I just noticed in Windows defender My network is listed as public. Does it matter if my network is listed as private or public. I found how to change it if I have to. I just want to know if it matters. I don't know if this has anything to do with it or not. In the network box...
  9. Public network.

Public network.: From the beginning that i install windows 10 i had a homenetwork (network 1).Now it is switchd to a public network (network 2).How is that happen? How can i back to my home network (network 1) ? 44257
  10. Public Beta of Gwent Now Live on Xbox One

in Windows 10 News
    Public Beta of Gwent Now Live on Xbox One: k9Qgu9j8_C4 I’m here to invite you to a game of Gwent. As some of you may know, the original Gwent is a mini-game in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt that you could enjoy during breaks from questing, slaying monsters, and saving the world. After The Witcher 3 launched, we...