Windows 10: Can't Signoff of Xbox on Public Computer

Discus and support Can't Signoff of Xbox on Public Computer in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have signed into Xbox on several public computers in order to play Microsoft Minesweeper. Even though I have used Xbox/Signoff several times, all... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DennisKrinke, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Can't Signoff of Xbox on Public Computer

I have signed into Xbox on several public computers in order to play Microsoft Minesweeper.

Even though I have used Xbox/Signoff several times, all of these public computers still have me signed into Xbox.

Anyone who opens a Bing Search has me automatically signed in.

If they sign me out and sign in as themselves (which is rarely done) this only lasts for the duration of that instance of Edge.

The next new edge and Bing search have me automatically signed in, again.

This occurs on Windows 10 Enterprise, Version 1809.

I think this is a programming bug, in that signoff of Xbox does not work.

Will Microsoft please fix this bug?

Thank you,

Dennis Krinke

:)

DennisKrinke, Jan 11, 2019
  2. Darksaber Win User

Xbox 360 cracked

Even though the hack is very complex, and should not be done by you and me, but the crack will let you play back-ups of your Xbox 1 and Xbox 360 games, and will boot all normal xbox games, yes all, not just the onces on the compatibilty list. So we are one step closer.

Source: TheINQ

Darksaber, Jan 11, 2019
  3. Stun127 Win User
    xbox gold and live

I have a GOLD subscription and my son is listed as a family member. Yet when he is on the xbox he is not a gold customer and does;t seem to have access to xbox live. any suggestions?

Moved from Community Participation Center

Stun127, Jan 11, 2019
  4. Darksaber Win User

Can't Signoff of Xbox on Public Computer

XBox 360 dashboard gets 125 new features

The next Xbox 360 update is coming along nicely. The download should take less than a minute and will be available to all Xbox 360 Live users. The feature list is quite long, so I suggest you click on the following link for the entire list:Xbox update.

Source: DailyTech

Darksaber, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

Can't Signoff of Xbox on Public Computer

1. Can't Signoff of Xbox on Public Computer - Similar Threads - Can't Signoff Xbox

2. Bypass Pin on Public Computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bypass Pin on Public Computer?: We have computers available to the public to use and we're trying to prevent anyone from coming in and downloading/installing any software and changing configurations. We have the admin account and a local account called Patron. So far, we've made it to where the Patron...
  3. Can't connect Xbox controller to computer

Can't connect Xbox controller to computer: I don't know why, but my Xbox controller won't connect to my computer. I tried both Bluetooth and wired connection, but neither worked. Is there something wrong with my computer?...
  4. Can't connect Xbox controller to computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't connect Xbox controller to computer: I don't know why, but my Xbox controller won't connect to my computer. I tried both Bluetooth and wired connection, but neither worked. Is there something wrong with my computer?...
  5. Can't connect Xbox controller to computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Can't connect to the public website

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to the public website: HI,I can't connect to website vigilantvn.com for some reason. I can connect to everything else fine & the website is not down I checked that. I'm getting an error code 20 & it also says The proxy failed to connect to the web server due to TCP connection timeout. What does...
  7. Can't connect to the public website

Can't connect to the public website: HI,I can't connect to website vigilantvn.com for some reason. I can connect to everything else fine & the website is not down I checked that. I'm getting an error code 20 & it also says The proxy failed to connect to the web server due to TCP connection timeout. What does...
  8. Can't connect to the public website

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Can't connect one computer to a functioning Public Network

Can't connect one computer to a functioning Public Network: I am working with a public network at our church. Our host computer BECKY-NEW contains all of the data. Five client computers can access and update that data using mapped network drives. The workgroup is called HOMEWOOD. All six of these computers can see each other....
  10. Can't see public wifi

Can't see public wifi: Hi, Last week, my laptop ran into a problem, while trying to connect to my school's WiFi (which is public), when i tried to find the network, it wasn't listed under available networks, so I decided to restart my laptop, then when I was doing so, my laptop showed me a blue...