Windows 10: Cant sine into my PC after signing into Microsoft

Discus and support Cant sine into my PC after signing into Microsoft in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; After an update asking me to sign in to my Microsoft account for the first time on my gaming PC, I can now not sine into my PC after loading up into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by harderhamer, Oct 28, 2021.

1. Cant sine into my PC after signing into Microsoft

After an update asking me to sign in to my Microsoft account for the first time on my gaming PC, I can now not sine into my PC after loading up into windows 10 pro.Both the mouse and keyboard do not work, I just get a sine in but no way of doing so, it has no "hello" etc.I have done the logon prompt and switch it OFF hold down power switch three 3 times to get into system recovery tools,, and have some options but "recovery" does not find an Os, only CMD works but will not find any OS, which is clearly on there as I can load up W10p.Bootrec.exe, /FixMbr, /FixBoot, /ScanOs, and /RebuildBcd

:)

harderhamer, Oct 28, 2021

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 28, 2021
  3. Teokute Win User
    Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. Cant sine into my PC after signing into Microsoft :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Oct 28, 2021
  4. Cant sine into my PC after signing into Microsoft

sign into microsoft account glitch

Hi Micheal,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Is this the only account on the computer?
    • Was this account upgraded from previous version of Windows?

It looks like you are using a local account. I suggest you follow these steps:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Microsoft account instead.
    • Enter your Local account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the new Microsoft account and click OK.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Waseemulla S, Oct 28, 2021
Thema:

Cant sine into my PC after signing into Microsoft

1. Cant sine into my PC after signing into Microsoft - Similar Threads - Cant sine signing

2. Cant sign into my PC:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant sign into my PC:: SHOWS: "Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again" my PC never had a PIN. what happened was i was on android cell phone trying to sign into something and asked for password i believe Microsoft. i had to reset password. since everything is...
  3. Cant sign into my PC:

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant sign into my PC:: SHOWS: "Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again" my PC never had a PIN. what happened was i was on android cell phone trying to sign into something and asked for password i believe Microsoft. i had to reset password. since everything is...
  4. i cant sign to microsoft on my pc

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    i cant sign to microsoft on my pc: recently i bought a new pc because i couldnt use my school one, when i tried to sign in all it said was sign using windows hello or current password. i have not yet setup windows hello so i put in my current password but it said it was incorrect. why is this happening i just...
  5. i cant sign to microsoft on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant sign to microsoft on my pc: recently i bought a new pc because i couldnt use my school one, when i tried to sign in all it said was sign using windows hello or current password. i have not yet setup windows hello so i put in my current password but it said it was incorrect. why is this happening i just...
  6. i cant sign to microsoft on my pc

7. Cant sign in my pc

Cant sign in my pc: Hi i've got a problem with my pc. Yesterday i literally played games normally and today i started my pc i logged in normally and then i launched valorant and it said i had to restart my pc so i did. And then when it restarted it said that i need to search for app in the...
  8. Cant sign in my pc

Cant sign in my pc: Hi i've got a problem with my pc. Yesterday i literally played games normally and today i started my pc i logged in normally and then i launched valorant and it said i had to restart my pc so i did. And then when it restarted it said that i need to search for app in the...
  9. Cant sine into my PC after signing into Microsoft

Cant sine into my PC after signing into Microsoft: After an update asking me to sign in to my Microsoft account for the first time on my gaming PC, I can now not sine into my PC after loading up into windows 10 pro.Both the mouse and keyboard do not work, I just get a sine in but no way of doing so, it has no "hello" etc.I...
  10. Cant sine into my PC after signing into Microsoft

Cant sine into my PC after signing into Microsoft: After an update asking me to sign in to my Microsoft account for the first time on my gaming PC, I can now not sine into my PC after loading up into windows 10 pro.Both the mouse and keyboard do not work, I just get a sine in but no way of doing so, it has no "hello" etc.I...