Windows 10: Cant start ClipSVC and its not in group wsappx

Discus and support Cant start ClipSVC and its not in group wsappx in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; can someone help me please?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BrentRivas, May 13, 2022.

1. Cant start ClipSVC and its not in group wsappx

can someone help me please?

:)

BrentRivas, May 13, 2022

2. How to Start the ClipSVC service?

Microsoft Store was not opening and on looking in service i found out that ClipSVC service is stopped. I tried to start it but it is not starting at all. Can anyone please tell me how to start the ClipSVC service.

Cant start ClipSVC and its not in group wsappx 9a74d2dc-6cd2-49cd-92ed-46f965e2238a?upload=true.png

unknown1234321, May 14, 2022
  3. Starting Home Group Listener gives no more endpoints available

Hi,

I suggest you to run the inbuilt home group Troubleshooter and check if this helps. Follow these steps to run the troubleshooter:

• In the search box, type ‘Troubleshooter’, and then click
      ‘Troubleshooting’.
    • Click on view all.
    • Select Home group from the list and follow the onscreen instructions.
    Hope this helps. Get back to us with the results for further assistance.

Joy Kemprai, May 14, 2022
  4. Rose Ter Win User

Cant start ClipSVC and its not in group wsappx

wsappx is using 50% of the CPU

Hi,

Wsappx is a Windows Store program that is trawling your computer for all installed apps and telling Microsoft what programs you have, what versions etc. If it’s using more than 50% of your CPU and causes trouble on your
    device, we would recommend that you disable it. You may follow these steps:

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Look for Administrative Tools.
    • Select Computer Management then Services, you will see this entry:

Windows Store Service (WSService) "Provides infrastructure..." [Status is blank] "Manual (Trigger Start)" "Local System"
    • Now you may disable it.

Feel free to contact us if you have further inquiries.

Rose Ter, May 14, 2022
Thema:

Cant start ClipSVC and its not in group wsappx

1. Cant start ClipSVC and its not in group wsappx - Similar Threads - Cant start ClipSVC

2. WSAPPX clipSVC high CPU when opening a folder with Windows Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WSAPPX clipSVC high CPU when opening a folder with Windows Explorer: The title says it all. WSAPPX client license service ClipSVC runs with high CPU whenever I open a folder with a large number of photos using Windows Explorer. This causes Windows Explorer to be super slow. It can take up to 30 minutes or more for Windows Explorer to fully...
  3. WSAPPX clipSVC high CPU when opening a folder with Windows Explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WSAPPX clipSVC high CPU when opening a folder with Windows Explorer: The title says it all. WSAPPX client license service ClipSVC runs with high CPU whenever I open a folder with a large number of photos using Windows Explorer. This causes Windows Explorer to be super slow. It can take up to 30 minutes or more for Windows Explorer to fully...
  4. WSAPPX clipSVC high CPU when opening a folder with Windows Explorer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Cant start ClipSVC and its not in group wsappx

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant start ClipSVC and its not in group wsappx: can someone help me please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-start-clipsvc-and-its-not-in-group-wsappx/e38aed11-9205-43d4-ac45-13c1f406e253
  6. Client Licencing Service ClipSvc not starting...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Client Licencing Service ClipSvc not starting...: The service isn't starting. None of the Windows Store apps are working. Please do something! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/client-licencing-service-clipsvc-not-starting/0dfbfb32-dfe0-43f9-8396-a94320da3d3c
  7. wsappx preventing windows from starting

wsappx preventing windows from starting: Problem: When wsappx is running at startup Windows 10 does not start properly. After log in, the wait icon is displayed on the screen and the start bar flickers on and off. Does anyone have any recommendations? I do use MS store, specifically for the XBox Gamepass, with...
  8. ClipSVC cant be started..!

in Windows 10 Customization
    ClipSVC cant be started..!: Whenever I try to start clipSVC on my windows 10 laptop it says error126 specific module cant be found. help me to fix it so that I can install and update apps from the windows store!! thanking you regards....
  9. How to Start the ClipSVC service?

How to Start the ClipSVC service?: Microsoft Store was not opening and on looking in service i found out that ClipSVC service is stopped. I tried to start it but it is not starting at all. Can anyone please tell me how to start the ClipSVC service. [ATTACH]...
  10. wsappx

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    wsappx: How do i schedule wsappx to run when I am not actively using my laptop? It devours CPU on my brand new HP laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wsappx/3ef3d4b4-2983-4416-871b-249091fc0ff2