Windows 10: cant start connected user experiences and telemetry

Discus and support cant start connected user experiences and telemetry in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem in windows 10 games called minecraft... I cant earn achievements there even I didnt enable cheats and I play in survival mode.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by [USER] Jake, Feb 27, 2021.

1. cant start connected user experiences and telemetry

Hello, I have a problem in windows 10 games called minecraft... I cant earn achievements there even I didnt enable cheats and I play in survival mode. I tried to get the achievement when you go to the nether but I didnt earn it... I found a solution on youtube that enabling connected user experiences and telemetry can make fix the achievements problem in minecraft. Now, I have problem on starting it because its says error 1053 the service doesnt start while starting connected user experiences and telemetry and also I switched the service startup to automatic pls help me how to make it start

:)

[USER] Jake, Feb 27, 2021

2. Connected User Experience and Telemetry and try.

I have a couple of questions about the above processes that seem to continually be running on my system.

Firstly, is there a difference between them? If so, what?.

Secondly, there have been numerous times (more so since the last Insiders Ring update) that I've noticed the Microsoft Compatability Telemetry is running at least 3 and sometimes more of the same process, namely the CompatTelRunner.exe. As of writing this,
    I have 3 copies of it running in the background, 2 of which are showing disk activity, the 3rd one, zero disk activity.

Thirdly, I know that being part of the insiders ring that the telemetry must be turned on, but does Microsoft have to run the Connected User Experience and Telemetry EVERY hour or so? If I'm trying to browse the net, it seems to kick in, if I'm playing a
    game, it kicks in, slowing my pc right down. If I call up task manager and close the process, within half an hour, it's automatically started AGAIN. Is there ANY way I can have it run the telemetry thing ONCE a day, say as soon as I boot up the system and
    then that's it? The process I'm talking about is marked as 'Service Host:UtcSvc' and the process is 'svchost.exe'.

If I turn off the collection of the telemetry data, does it affect the insiders ring, and if so, how exactly? It seems that my hard drive is now CONSTANTLY churning due to these processes continually kicking in.

I have ran both the latest versions of Malawarebytes and Windows Security (Defender) and both have come back clean bill of health.

(During writing this section of the question, the Connected User Experience and Telemetry has risen to over 80 Megs/sec hard disk use, and the Compatability Telemetry to 3 Megs/sec).

This constant collection of data is really frustraiting, and I'm beginning to wonder if the constant churning of the Hard Disk is really starting to damage the drive?

bryangee733, Feb 27, 2021
  3. Connected User Experiences and Telemetry

Hi I wonder if anyone can help me. when looking in the services on my computer am looking for Connected User Experiences and Telemetry so that I may turn it on as I believe this could be the reasons I am not unlocking my xbox Achievements. But when looking
    for this it is not displayed in my service as displayed in the image I have uploaded.

cant start connected user experiences and telemetry 8935ae4d-5cf1-4258-a466-daef2f2693e0?upload=true.png

StephenCummings1, Feb 27, 2021
  4. IanB_ Win User

cant start connected user experiences and telemetry

Connected User Experiences And Telemetry Properties service stuck at starting. Need a fix.

I've come across this thread while trying to work out why I'm not getting any achievements on Xbox Live enabled games on Windows 10. I'm running Win10 2004, up to date on patches at time of writing and I have the same issue as OP whereby the "Connected
    User Experiences and Telemetry" service will not start, it just gets stuck on 'Starting'. This is a fresh install of 2004, only done around 2 weeks ago.

There's nothing obvious showing in Event Viewer during attempted starts, I tried ProcessMonitor to see what it was doing but nothing jumped out at me. I tried disabling my AdBlocker and disabling the Windows Firewall. I enabled all the Diagnostics options,
    such as setting it to "Full" diagnostics and enabling all the telemetry options (Inking, tailored experiences etc) to no avail.

IanB_, Feb 27, 2021
Thema:

cant start connected user experiences and telemetry

1. cant start connected user experiences and telemetry - Similar Threads - cant start connected

2. Connected User Experiences and Telemetry stuck on starting in services.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connected User Experiences and Telemetry stuck on starting in services.: Connected User Experiences and Telemetry is stuck starting even though I set it to automatic start-up.My Laptop is on the latest update and all of it's dependencies are working correctly so I can't think of why its not working.I tried this...
  3. Connected User Experiences and Telemetry stuck on starting in services.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connected User Experiences and Telemetry stuck on starting in services.: Connected User Experiences and Telemetry is stuck starting even though I set it to automatic start-up.My Laptop is on the latest update and all of it's dependencies are working correctly so I can't think of why its not working.I tried this...
  4. Office 365 Customer Experience and Telemetry Dashboard

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 Customer Experience and Telemetry Dashboard: Office 365 has Customer Experience Improvement Program (CEIP) and Telemetry Dashboard Log. Are these features enabled by default? If so, do I need them enabled or can I turn them off? I am pretty sure they can be disabled in the group policy editor and/or registry editor....
  5. Connected User Experiences And Telemetry Properties service stuck at starting. Need a fix.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connected User Experiences And Telemetry Properties service stuck at starting. Need a fix.: Connected User Experiences And Telemetry Properties service is maybe stuck. It showing under service status that it's starting but doesn't start. I tried restarting my pc but even then it again showing starting. Shouldn't it be showing running. Also.my achivements on Xbox...
  6. Connected User Experiences and Telemetry

in Windows 10 Customization
    Connected User Experiences and Telemetry: Hi I wonder if anyone can help me. when looking in the services on my computer am looking for Connected User Experiences and Telemetry so that I may turn it on as I believe this could be the reasons I am not unlocking my xbox Achievements. But when looking for this it is not...
  7. I can't get Connected User Experiences and Telemetry/Diag Track to start in services.msc.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't get Connected User Experiences and Telemetry/Diag Track to start in services.msc.: I noticed that Minecraft wasn't unlocking any achievements and a common fix was to enable Connected User Experiences and Telemetry, but mine is stuck in a perpetual state of starting. If I set it to disable and restart the computer, I have the option to start it, but it gives...
  8. Connected User Experience and Telemetry and try.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Connected User Experience and Telemetry and try.: I have a couple of questions about the above processes that seem to continually be running on my system. Firstly, is there a difference between them? If so, what?. Secondly, there have been numerous times (more so since the last Insiders Ring update) that I've noticed the...
  9. Disable Service "Connected User Experiences and Telemetry"?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Disable Service "Connected User Experiences and Telemetry"?: I just disabled the service "Connected user experiences and telemetry" to restrict the data fed back to Microsoft. Has anyone noticed any problems in disabling this service? 90526
  10. Microsoft will allow users to disable telemetry

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft will allow users to disable telemetry: As per Gordon Kelly,Microsoft has decided to allow users to completely disable telemetry in a future update (later this year) as I see it,this is pretty big news! will Microsoft stick to their word? time will tell... http://www.forbes.com/sites/gordonke.../#16deb9603974 40546