Windows 10: Cant start laptop after an error while resetting it.

Discus and support Cant start laptop after an error while resetting it. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Okay so I have a toshiba satellite c660 using a windows 10 x64 I tried resetting my laptop with keeping all my files option but it gave me an error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sauce Flocka, Aug 2, 2018.

1. Cant start laptop after an error while resetting it.

Okay so I have a toshiba satellite c660 using a windows 10 x64 I tried resetting my laptop with keeping all my files option but it gave me an error that the reset cant be completed then I restarted the laptop now it wont start the windows at all just shows the laptops startup logo and gives me a blinking underscore then it just becomes stable underscore

I tried booting from a usb and I still get the same thang after choosing to boot from the usb, same thing I did using a dvd and its still showing the same black screen with the underscore.

what can I do tho?

Note before I resetted the laptop I moved few things to my E partition and it had like 2/3 gb remaining space I have two partitions which is c for the system and the other for my files

:)

Sauce Flocka, Aug 2, 2018
  2. maksic87 Win User

Pavilion Laptop with CPU error code

It may be silly of me but try the next few things :

• See if ram stick are properly seated
    • Try to check did you seated your cpu properly
    • See if all of the cables lie down ok in their slots
    • Check for excesive paste on the CPU socket
    • Try a hard reset of laptop by removing the cmos battery out for 15 minutes
    • Remove your HDD and try to start the laptop
    I hope this will help you a bit. Had a HP Pavilion on a maintenance check a while ago and either you believe it or not he didn't want to start because of a bad hard drive and gave me signal that the CPU was faulty.

Good luck *Smile Cant start laptop after an error while resetting it. :)

maksic87, Aug 2, 2018
  3. Clem Win User
    Multiple Issues After Resetting Laptop

Hi,

I recently reset my laptop and since then I've been experiencing a whole host of issues:

• Windows search bar doesn't work
    • Shop app won't open
    • Won't allow me to change location settings
    • Clock/calendar on my toolbar is unresponsive when I click on it

Any ideas what the problem might be, please? Advice / suggestions are very much appreciated!

Cheers,

Clem, Aug 2, 2018
  4. n-ster Win User

Cant start laptop after an error while resetting it.

n-ster, Aug 2, 2018
Thema:

Cant start laptop after an error while resetting it.

1. Cant start laptop after an error while resetting it. - Similar Threads - Cant start laptop

2. Cant connect to wifi after reset laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant connect to wifi after reset laptop: So basically after i started my laptopDell Inspiron 15 3000, it asked me the language, my keyboard layout, and brought me to this screen. But ny wifi is not showing up so what am I supposed to do?...
  3. Cant connect to wifi after reset laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant connect to wifi after reset laptop: So basically after i started my laptopDell Inspiron 15 3000, it asked me the language, my keyboard layout, and brought me to this screen. But ny wifi is not showing up so what am I supposed to do?...
  4. Laptop won't start up after reset.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop won't start up after reset.: I had a malware on my surface book 2, so I decided to reset my laptop, deleting all personal files and reinstalling windows locally. After the reset, my laptop would refuse to start up, shutting down after showing the windows logo. It won't even get to the loading screen. Can...
  5. Laptop won't start up after reset.

Laptop won't start up after reset.: I had a malware on my surface book 2, so I decided to reset my laptop, deleting all personal files and reinstalling windows locally. After the reset, my laptop would refuse to start up, shutting down after showing the windows logo. It won't even get to the loading screen. Can...
  6. Lenovo laptop won't start after resetting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo laptop won't start after resetting: Hi guys, so I reseted my laptop last night. Everything was coming along right until it got to a part where it needed to reinstall windows. It downloaded up until 64% and stopped. After a while the screen went blank, turned on again, displayed the Lenovo logo and the WELCOME...
  7. Laptop won't start after Windows reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop won't start after Windows reset: Was getting ready to give away this older HP laptop thus I did a Windows reset. I selected to remove personal data and clean the drive. I chose to use the Windows version on the laptop instead of using the cloud version. It took many hours but I did see a message saying reset...
  8. Laptop won't start after Windows reset

Laptop won't start after Windows reset: Was getting ready to give away this older HP laptop thus I did a Windows reset. I selected to remove personal data and clean the drive. I chose to use the Windows version on the laptop instead of using the cloud version. It took many hours but I did see a message saying reset...
  9. Laptop won't start after Windows reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Error after resetting laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error after resetting laptop: My girlfriend reset her laptop with windows 10, but after the initial restart, an error occurs that says "the computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install Windows, click 'ok' to restart..." I've attempted...