Windows 10: Can’t start my windows anything works

Discus and support Can’t start my windows anything works in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TemporaryHistorian29 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TemporaryHistorian29, Mar 4, 2021.

1. Can’t start my windows anything works

/u/TemporaryHistorian29, Mar 4, 2021
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 4, 2021
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Mar 4, 2021
  4. BetoLP Win User

Can’t start my windows anything works

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Can’t start my windows anything works [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Mar 4, 2021
Thema:

Can’t start my windows anything works

1. Can’t start my windows anything works - Similar Threads - Can’t start anything

2. Windows can’t start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows can’t start: My laptop saysMy PC can’t start properly Error code 0xc00001 when start my computer HELP ME https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-cant-start/c7521f5a-9bea-4c25-b190-582bebf01463
  3. Can’t open anything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t open anything.: When I start my computer and get to the desktop menu, I can’t open any apps, I can’t open the search bar in Windows and I can’t do any commands. When I try to do anything my computer completely freezes / lags. Could this be because of broken hardware or some kind of virus?...
  4. Can’t open anything.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t open anything.: When I start my computer and get to the desktop menu, I can’t open any apps, I can’t open the search bar in Windows and I can’t do any commands. When I try to do anything my computer completely freezes / lags. Could this be because of broken hardware or some kind of virus?...
  5. Can’t open anything.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Windows 10 can’t open ANYTHING.

Windows 10 can’t open ANYTHING.: So just now i was playing rocket league on my pc that i built a while back. I got off the game and tried to open valorant and it gave me a bad image error. Now i get an error code 0xc000012f saying bad image for one drive. I want to run an sfc scan but my computer isnt...
  7. Can’t Download Anything

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can’t Download Anything: My laptop installed a windows update tonight and afterwards I cannot download a single file. Every time I go to download something it says “Failed virus scan”. I looked up every solution, tried them all, and it still doesn’t work. Eventually decided to try and deleting my...
  8. I can’t do anything in my laptop

I can’t do anything in my laptop: [IMG]I am running a Windows 10 laptop. One time, it randomly crashed and it sent me to a blue screen that told me that an error occured and to wait for windows to reboot. So i waited until it was done, but when i signed in i cannot find my apps. I cannot right click, i...
  9. Can’t type into anything Windows related

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can’t type into anything Windows related: So like 7 months ago I couldn’t type into Windows search bar so I looked up a tutorial and it said to run ctfmon in system 32 I did that and it fixed it but every time I turned off my pc I had to do it again and eventually I did it and it didn’t fix it and then I wasn’t able...
  10. Can’t open anything in Windows 10 not even start menu

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can’t open anything in Windows 10 not even start menu: All of a sudden today I am unable to open anything on my windows 10 desktop. I am unable to even open the start menu. When I hit any key or attempt any function I get a spinning circle on my screen; these search bar at that time disappears. I attempted to restore my...