Windows 10: Can't start my windows

Discus and support Can't start my windows in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, this has happened to me 3 years ago and from what I remember at the time I got a blue screen which forced me to restart my computer and ever since... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by FernandoLourenco5, Dec 27, 2020.

1. Can't start my windows

Hi, this has happened to me 3 years ago and from what I remember at the time I got a blue screen which forced me to restart my computer and ever since I haven't been able to start it. Only now I've decided to try and fix it, basically the computer is stuck in an infinite loop of automatic repair, when I boot it it automatically takes me to the windows repair screen, rebooting it takes me to the same screen, trying to repair it doesn't work, I haven't got a system restore, trying to reset it doesn't work either as it tells me windows was unable to do any changes, I've also tried every fix I found in online videos with all these command prompt commands to no avail either. I hope you can help me, thank you.

:)

FernandoLourenco5, Dec 27, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 27, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 27, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

Can't start my windows

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can't start my windows :cool:

jmcslob, Dec 27, 2020
Thema:

Can't start my windows

1. Can't start my windows - Similar Threads - Can't start

2. Can't Start up Software Protection Service

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't Start up Software Protection Service: Just migrated windows and other files from one a SSD to a M.2, and now my activate windows watermark is back and the software protection service is not running and I am unable to get it running. I get an error code 5: Access Denied when I try to run in manually in Services. I...
  3. Can't Start up Software Protection Service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Start up Software Protection Service: Just migrated windows and other files from one a SSD to a M.2, and now my activate windows watermark is back and the software protection service is not running and I am unable to get it running. I get an error code 5: Access Denied when I try to run in manually in Services. I...
  4. Can't Start up Software Protection Service

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't start recovery mode on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't start recovery mode on PC: I'm not able to click on the "start recovery" button.Can someone please help? :Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-start-recovery-mode-on-pc/77abdd32-347e-4319-867b-684acbbd75da
  6. Can't start recovery mode on PC

Can't start recovery mode on PC: I'm not able to click on the "start recovery" button.Can someone please help? :Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-start-recovery-mode-on-pc/77abdd32-347e-4319-867b-684acbbd75da
  7. ClipSVC service disabled and can't be started

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    ClipSVC service disabled and can't be started: I can't install Microsoft store apps, and I tried every registry fix, but it didn't work. I did a cloud reset to my computer and this is already being boring because I don't want to buy a new computer, my computer is from 2015, the original version was Windows 7 Home and I...
  8. ClipSVC service disabled and can't be started

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ClipSVC service disabled and can't be started: I can't install Microsoft store apps, and I tried every registry fix, but it didn't work. I did a cloud reset to my computer and this is already being boring because I don't want to buy a new computer, my computer is from 2015, the original version was Windows 7 Home and I...
  9. ClipSVC service disabled and can't be started

10. Why can't I use the "start settings" page to change to my partner's document set up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I use the "start settings" page to change to my partner's document set up?: Why can't I use the "start settings" page to change to my partner's document set up? The message given is something like "Preparing Windows." Then the screen just rolls and eventually goes black. We changed to this computer about 18 months ago and used a Western Digital...