Windows 10: Can’t start up computer

Discus and support Can’t start up computer in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; So everything was working fine until I accidentally pressed a CMOS button on back of my computer. It gave me startup bios of wanted to change things... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Barbara Clarke1, Feb 9, 2023.

1. Can’t start up computer

So everything was working fine until I accidentally pressed a CMOS button on back of my computer. It gave me startup bios of wanted to change things and said no changes and continue and then won’t let me click to sign in at all. It gives me error saying “something happened and your pin if not available”. I try and click reset pin nothing happens it shows being clicked but nothing works. I even have windows face and says same error. I’ve tried even resetting the password on my phone with Authenticator and nothing else changes. My bf has tried to use a usb boot of windows and still no changes. I

:)

Barbara Clarke1, Feb 9, 2023
  2. Aquinus Win User

Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Feb 9, 2023
  3. is it possible to hand build a motherboard?

Might I suggest you simply build a computer, making notes and taking pictures step by step. Most people (probably including your teacher) have no idea even where to start building a computer. You'll do fine, and if you get stuck we're here to help ya out! *Toast :toast:

thoughtdisorder, Feb 9, 2023
  4. jmcslob Win User

Can’t start up computer

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can’t start up computer :cool:

jmcslob, Feb 9, 2023
Thema:

Can’t start up computer

1. Can’t start up computer - Similar Threads - Can’t start computer

2. secure_pci_config_space_access_violation and can’t start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    secure_pci_config_space_access_violation and can’t start up: hi! these past few days my gaming laptop has been working past fine, but suddenly last night I started getting blue screens with the error code secure_pci_config_space_access_violation with amdryzenmasterdriver.sys being what failed. whenever I try to start up my computer I...
  3. secure_pci_config_space_access_violation and can’t start up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    secure_pci_config_space_access_violation and can’t start up: hi! these past few days my gaming laptop has been working past fine, but suddenly last night I started getting blue screens with the error code secure_pci_config_space_access_violation with amdryzenmasterdriver.sys being what failed. whenever I try to start up my computer I...
  4. Can’t start up computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t start up computer: So everything was working fine until I accidentally pressed a CMOS button on back of my computer. It gave me startup bios of wanted to change things and said no changes and continue and then won’t let me click to sign in at all. It gives me error saying “something happened...
  5. Can’t start up computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t start up computer: So everything was working fine until I accidentally pressed a CMOS button on back of my computer. It gave me startup bios of wanted to change things and said no changes and continue and then won’t let me click to sign in at all. It gives me error saying “something happened...
  6. Can’t sign in on the start up screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can’t sign in on the start up screen: Hey there! So yesterday my PC was working as normal. Today I went on and when I get to the start up screen when I usually enter my pin. It actually just has my account name, picture and a sign in button. I click the sign in button but it brings up a quick box and then closes....
  7. start up computer

in Windows 10 Support
    start up computer: good afternoon I need some help i can't remember how to chang the start up so you don't have to click in anything you just start up the computer and it goes to your desktop without clicking in anything I remrmber that you are supposed to push the start button and some other...
  8. Can’t get computer to start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can’t get computer to start: I have tried everything I have found online but nothing has worked. I can't even reach the windows recovery environment to reset my computer. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-computer-to-start/0b5d00e9-7ad1-4677-99c1-eb280319ee64
  9. Can’t get computer to start

Can’t get computer to start: I have tried every thing i have found online but nothing has worked. I cant even reach the windows recovery environment to reset my computer. What should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-computer-to-start/acd63929-9fbc-4387-bd46-76539df1bb9f
  10. Computer is not starting up

Computer is not starting up: So I hit the power button on my computer, but I wait for at least ten minutes before anything happens on the screen. Sometimes I have to wait for over an hour before it shows the menu. During this time, the screen is black and I can't do anything. Is there any solution or fix...