Windows 10: Can't start up my computer

Discus and support Can't start up my computer in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Last night my computer wasn't running properly so I did what anyone would do and pushed restart but that has now led to it only allowing me to go to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Alexiss34, Jun 5, 2021.

1. Alexiss34 Win User

Can't start up my computer

Last night my computer wasn't running properly so I did what anyone would do and pushed restart but that has now led to it only allowing me to go to the opening lock screen and no further. Once that point has been reached my keyboard and mouse are no longer functional and the computer doesn't register any USB's. I used my tower to eventually make it to the advanced settings area here my keyboard and mouse do work and I've tried everything I can think to do. I tried restoring to an earlier version and nothing. Tried to Uninstall windows updates, wouldn't even let me. I cant enter safe mode wi

:)

Alexiss34, Jun 5, 2021
  2. Aquinus Win User

Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Jun 5, 2021
  3. is it possible to hand build a motherboard?

Might I suggest you simply build a computer, making notes and taking pictures step by step. Most people (probably including your teacher) have no idea even where to start building a computer. You'll do fine, and if you get stuck we're here to help ya out! *Toast :toast:

thoughtdisorder, Jun 5, 2021
  4. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can't start up my computer :cool:

jmcslob, Jun 5, 2021
Thema:

1. Can't start up my computer - Similar Threads - Can't start computer

2. My computer won’t start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer won’t start up: I installed a restore point onto my computer. That installed fine however it then had to restart. I waited almost 14 hours for the computer to restart and ended up having to turn it off from the power button. The computer now doesn’t load onto windows when turned on and...
  3. My computer won’t start up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer won’t start up: I installed a restore point onto my computer. That installed fine however it then had to restart. I waited almost 14 hours for the computer to restart and ended up having to turn it off from the power button. The computer now doesn’t load onto windows when turned on and...
  4. My computer will not start up.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer will not start up.: When I start my computer, it goes to; Automatic Repair mode, Then , Diagnosing your PC, Then, Automatic repair, Your PC did not start correctly. I then am given options to; Restart, or, Advanced options. Neither one does anything. Any ideas????...
  5. I can't start up my computer

I can't start up my computer: Today i ran Ableton Live on my pc and then it crashed so i had to force shutdown it. When i restart my pc, i go back to Abortion Live i chose not to recover from the saves done just now later my screen turned black for a few sec and return normal, but the screen freeze and i...
  6. My computer won't start up.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My computer won't start up.: Help. I'm going nuts. I can usually figure things out but I'm stuck. It's a Dell Latitude E6400. It wasn't plugged in so I got a message on screen saying I was low on power and I plugged it back in but it still said lock or hibernate or both...it happened so fast. Hours later...
  7. My computer will not start up Windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My computer will not start up Windows: When I start up my computer, it starts up as ussual, except it writes a messeage, which I dont know what means. But when it should go to the lockscreen, it just goes black, and stays like that. Is it something I can fix myself? submitted by /u/Sovs_By_Max [link]...
  8. My computer wont start up!

My computer wont start up!: Hello! So I have had a computer for about over 5 years and I have messed it really good. I had some viruses which then lead to some internet problems and I had to disconnect it from the internet. I am trying to fix it but I keep getting in this loop where i cant boot it up...
  9. I can't start my computer

I can't start my computer: Hello guys When i'm starting my comput it's reebooting at infinityhelp me pleasd https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-start-my-computer/38e68c2a-0176-4aec-860e-b3aa103464d2
  10. Problem with starting up my computer

Problem with starting up my computer: When turning on the laptop, the loading takes a long time to load, and when it finally loads, a BSOD appears that says ‘unmountable boot volume.’ The computer then goes into automatic repair and freezes on a black screen. I can’t log on in any way. I’m using a ‘HP Notebook -...