Windows 10: Cant start update

Discus and support Cant start update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I click on the "get windows10" icon and it tells me that every thing is ready to install. so I click on " OK, lets continue" a new window opens... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Sven1458, Aug 9, 2015.

1. Sven1458 Win User

Cant start update

I click on the "get windows10" icon and it tells me that every thing is ready to install.
    so I click on " OK, lets continue"
    a new window opens telling me "working on it" I had this run for 30 minutes and nothing changes.
    I rebooted and started again, same results. I tried this several times, no joy.

what am I missing?

Sven

:)

Sven1458, Aug 9, 2015
  2. Rajani_01 Win User

apps issue

I cant update and downloads apps from store and it is showing starting downloading but it cant download..help

Rajani_01, Aug 9, 2015
  3. Windows update error

will not start I cant update it

loriandajones, Aug 9, 2015
  4. CountMike New Member

Cant start update

Missing patience probably, it may take long time to complete.

CountMike, Aug 9, 2015
  5. Sven1458 Win User
    no, I let it run for about 30 minutes, no joy.
    today I tried again and it worked like advertised. it installed without a problem.
    the only thin different is, I attached my second hard drive. I don't know why that would make a difference.
    any ways I am up and running. now I have to set up all my passwords and stuff.
    Sven

Sven1458, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Cant start update

1. Cant start update - Similar Threads - Cant start update

2. Cant start up computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cant start up computer: I am trying to start up my computer and it keeps saying Install windows “The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows Installation cannot proceed. To install Windows, click “OK” to restart the computer, and then restart the installation.”...
  3. Cant start pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant start pc: I was on my pc when power went down in whole house.When power came back i tried to turn my pc i started it it loaded past where it shows which keys are to turn bios on and then there wasnt a circle that is loading and its stuck on it forever.Screen is there only the circle...
  4. Cant start pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant start pc: I was on my pc when power went down in whole house.When power came back i tried to turn my pc i started it it loaded past where it shows which keys are to turn bios on and then there wasnt a circle that is loading and its stuck on it forever.Screen is there only the circle...
  5. Cant start pc

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. windows 10 cant start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 cant start: windows 10 cant start it shows that it cannot repair the PC .after a power failure windows 10 cant reset also and i dont have a restore point . is it system files corepted. how can i fix it...
  7. cant start computer

cant start computer: i have a hp all in one desktop computer with windows 10 and i shut it off last night but wheni tried to turn it on today it says that it is entering automatic repair mode but then says it cant fix. i cant even get to the windows home screen...
  8. ClipSVC cant be started..!

ClipSVC cant be started..!: Whenever I try to start clipSVC on my windows 10 laptop it says error126 specific module cant be found. help me to fix it so that I can install and update apps from the windows store!! thanking you regards....
  9. Cant reset pc, cant update, no sound, start button doesnt work.

Cant reset pc, cant update, no sound, start button doesnt work.: About 2 days ago I've encountered a problem with my sound and my start button. Start button has completely stopped working when I left click it. And my sound says there are no Audio Devices Installed when I know that they are actually Installed because I haven't touched...
  10. Cant start windows after update

Cant start windows after update: e windows system32 logfiles srt srttrail.txt I am getting this error when im trying to start my windows.. I tried many different thinks but nothing is working for me. Can somebody help here ?...