Windows 10: Can't start Windows 10 and stuck at BSoD. I can't also go to safe mode even if I tried to...

Discus and support Can't start Windows 10 and stuck at BSoD. I can't also go to safe mode even if I tried to... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi everyone, whenever I start my computer I get this error message: The operating system couldn't be loaded because a because a critical system driver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Cristian Dela Cruz, Dec 5, 2020.

1. Can't start Windows 10 and stuck at BSoD. I can't also go to safe mode even if I tried to...

Hi everyone, whenever I start my computer I get this error message:

The operating system couldn't be loaded because a because a critical system driver is missing or contains error

File: \windows\system32\Wdf01000.sys

Error Code: 0xc0000098

Can't start Windows 10 and stuck at BSoD. I can't also go to safe mode even if I tried to... [​IMG]

I can't open a window where it says Advance Options Includes system restore, Startup Repair, Command PRompt, etc.

Any help will be appreciate. Thank you

:)

Cristian Dela Cruz, Dec 5, 2020
  2. Xylee Del Win User

Stuck in safe mode in windows 10

Safe mode is intended to help fix most, if not all problems within an operating system, it's not good if we got stuck on it. To correct this, we suggest that you follow the steps below to exit out of Safe mode:

• Open Run command by pressing Windows key + R
      keys on the keyboard and type msconfig in the command box and press
      Enter.
    • Under General tab, put a check on Normal Startup option.
    • Reboot the system and check if the changes are effective.

Let us know if you are able to exit out of Safe mode with these steps.

Xylee Del, Dec 5, 2020
  3. Boot into Safe Mode on Windows 10  

I am stuck in Safe Mode in spite of following all the suggested steps to go back to Normal Startup - Like opening file location of msconfig.exe & running as Administrator. The computer I am trying to get out of safe mode has just been updated from Windows 7.

GreatWhiteNorth, Dec 5, 2020
  4. Can't start Windows 10 and stuck at BSoD. I can't also go to safe mode even if I tried to...

Stuck in safe mode in windows 10

Hi,

If you are having troubles getting out of safe mode, you can try the suggested steps given by Likhitha V using this

link

and check if it will address you concern.

Let us know how it goes.

Jarius Tol, Dec 5, 2020
Thema:

Can't start Windows 10 and stuck at BSoD. I can't also go to safe mode even if I tried to...

1. Can't start Windows 10 and stuck at BSoD. I can't also go to safe mode even if I tried to... - Similar Threads - Can't start stuck

2. Stuck In BSOD and can't enter safe mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck In BSOD and can't enter safe mode.: I had windows 10 education on my computer when I bought it. It would not let me customize anything so I erased it and put on a Windows 10 Home. Now when I boot it goes to the BSOD with error codes 0xc000021a and it keeps rebooting. I tried unplugging everything and switched...
  3. Stuck In BSOD and can't enter safe mode.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck In BSOD and can't enter safe mode.: I had windows 10 education on my computer when I bought it. It would not let me customize anything so I erased it and put on a Windows 10 Home. Now when I boot it goes to the BSOD with error codes 0xc000021a and it keeps rebooting. I tried unplugging everything and switched...
  4. Stuck In BSOD and can't enter safe mode.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Infinite BSOD can't even go into safe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infinite BSOD can't even go into safe mode: I've been having issues with BSOD for a few months netwtw04.sys and no matter what I tried it wouldn't go away, but fine it restarted and things went fine until I turned it off again, but today after getting that BSOD, when it restarted it gave me some critical error BSOD and...
  6. Infinite BSOD can't even go into safe mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Infinite BSOD can't even go into safe mode: I've been having issues with BSOD for a few months netwtw04.sys and no matter what I tried it wouldn't go away, but fine it restarted and things went fine until I turned it off again, but today after getting that BSOD, when it restarted it gave me some critical error BSOD and...
  7. Infinite BSOD can't even go into safe mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. How I Can go to Safe Mode when Windows can't start

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How I Can go to Safe Mode when Windows can't start: I have a laptop run on Windows 10 and get some error after update "We couldn’t complete the updates windows". I turn off my laptop when update windows 11. Now, my laptop can't start. but I want to go to Safe Mode. I'm use F8 but it's disable....
  9. Windows 10 - Laptop is stuck in start-up loop and I can't access safe mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 - Laptop is stuck in start-up loop and I can't access safe mode: Hello, I have a laptop Lenovo Y540 - 15IRH and I have a problem, I was playing cs go and the game just froze, I tried to switch the tab but I couldn't, I was in a hurry so I forced a shut down on it. After I came back I turn it on and realized it boots very very slowly, and...
  10. Can't log in stuck in safe mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't log in stuck in safe mode: I entered safe mode to to delete some files but once I was done I shut down my pc, I have been using a pin to access my pc for some time now so I don't remember my original password and, when I started my pc I can't log in with my pin. The passwords I have tried are all wrong...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Wdf01000.sys 0xc0000098 cant acess cmd