Windows 10: Can't startup properly

Discus and support Can't startup properly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After a series of power outages in the house, my windows can't start right. It proves to be the hard drive is the problem when inserted into a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ash H_7580000, Dec 28, 2018.

1. Can't startup properly

After a series of power outages in the house, my windows can't start right. It proves to be the hard drive is the problem when inserted into a different build. Whenever I start my PC and log into my account, the screen is black with just the taskbar with almost nothing on at the bottom. Then the next thing that pops up is a message saying that the Keyboard and Mouse Center isn't working properly before changing to "Keyboard and Mouse Center is restarting" after that I move my cursor to the taskbar where it does the old hourglass loading icon and nothing else happen until I open Task Manager where the screen keeps blinking grey and the mouse doesn't work until it blinks back. When Startup Repair is opened, it says that Startup Repair couldn't repair my PC with a Log file that says

"Log file: D:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt"

Please help me, I need my college documents

:)

Ash H_7580000, Dec 28, 2018
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Dec 28, 2018
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can't startup properly :cool:

jmcslob, Dec 28, 2018
  4. jmcslob Win User

Can't startup properly

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Dec 28, 2018
Thema:

Can't startup properly

1. Can't startup properly - Similar Threads - Can't startup properly

2. Can't go to advanced startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't go to advanced startup: I've been trying to go to my bios menu to enable secure boot and tpm or tmp 2.0 but I get no signal of my computer from my monitor but the pc is still on. I've tried to reset it many ways by holding f2, holding shift. del, and even from the settings where you just click it...
  3. BSOD Code "IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and Taskbar not functioning properly on startup.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Code "IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and Taskbar not functioning properly on startup.: I have recently been having issues with my computer where it bluescreens with the code "IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and after restarting, the Taskbar fails to load properly. Icons do not show, the Windows key does not work, and I need to restart the "Windows Explorer" executable...
  4. BSOD Code "IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and Taskbar not functioning properly on startup.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Code "IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and Taskbar not functioning properly on startup.: I have recently been having issues with my computer where it bluescreens with the code "IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and after restarting, the Taskbar fails to load properly. Icons do not show, the Windows key does not work, and I need to restart the "Windows Explorer" executable...
  5. Startup and Shutdown Sounds Won't Play Properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Startup and Shutdown Sounds Won't Play Properly: Hey all, I'm not really sure where on these forums to ask this question, but I need a bit of help. Is anyone here familiar with Winaero Tweaker? I recently discovered this utility and found that there is an option to set a custom startup sound for Windows 10 (version 1909)....
  6. Startup button doesn't work. Can't access Startup.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Startup button doesn't work. Can't access Startup.: Can't get startup page. Windows logo button in lower left corner of screen does nothing when I press it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/startup-button-doesnt-work-cant-access-startup/7479b75b-8d9c-4d08-b99d-007fa9582d07
  7. Can't access Startup Settings

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't access Startup Settings: I need to install an unsigned driver (MediaTek USB ports) into my desktop, a Lenovo ideacentre 510s-08ikl. When i boot to advanced boot options, everything works normally, but when i click "Restart" under Startup Settings, the screen goes black and the computer is still on as...
  8. I can't type on startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't type on startup: When I start my computer I can't type in my password because Windows thinks I'm holding down a key or keys. This problem also starts to happen whenever I'm playing games. Does anyone know what it could be or how I could fix it? Holding the power button and then turning my PC...
  9. Can't set proper resolution

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Can't set proper resolution: Guys, i would really appreciate your help Im a newbie with windows and i have recently purchased a windows 10 connect tablet. When i got into the display settings all my resolution options are greyed out and i can't change anything. I connected the tablet to my hdtv...
  10. can't startup

in Windows 10 Support
    can't startup: For over a year, I have had Windows 10 on a Lenovo G580 idea pad laptop. A few few minutes ago, I turned the computer on as usual but after seeing the Lenovo logo, a screen appear saying BOOTMGR MISSING Press ctl+alt+del to restart. After doing so, the a screem woth the...