Windows 10: Can't stop Antimalware Service Executable on Windows 10.

Discus and support Can't stop Antimalware Service Executable on Windows 10. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey guys, So, I'm trying to stop my Antimalware Service Executable on my windows 10 because it's severely impacting my computer's performance, so I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/thatsadbrazilian, Dec 5, 2020.

1. Can't stop Antimalware Service Executable on Windows 10.

Hey guys,

So, I'm trying to stop my Antimalware Service Executable on my windows 10 because it's severely impacting my computer's performance, so I am running the Task Scheduler as administrator and trying to uncheck the 'Run with highest privileges' box on the Windows Defender Scheduled Scan tab, but it does not allow me to. I can't uncheck this box, or click any other option on the Security Options.

Does anyone knows how to get over this issue?

submitted by /u/thatsadbrazilian
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/thatsadbrazilian, Dec 5, 2020

2. Antimalware Service Executable - How do I stop it completely?

Hello Aniax,

As you are facing issues with high performance usage by Antimalware Service Executable service on your device, we will help you with this issue.

I would like to inform that Antimalware Service Executable is a part of Windows Essentials.

I suggest you to refer to the below post and check if your issue matches with the same. If so, try the troubleshooting steps suggested by
    GreginMich replied on November 6, 2015 and check if it helps.

How to stop Antimalware Service Executable from hogging cpu on Windows

Hope it helps. Get back to us for further assistance on this issue. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 5, 2020
  3. Can't stop Antimalware Service Executable on Windows 10.

Antimalware Service Executable problem

I am still having the problem even with the latest prerelease build. The Antimalware Service Executable process is often running and taking a lot of CPU, disk and memory. The same The Antimalware Service Executable -> Windows Defender Service ...
    Too often the PC (an I7 one, 8 GB EliteBook HP) is stuck and even the response of a keyboard entry is very slow!!

Any suggestions?

Enzo Contini, Dec 5, 2020
Thema:

Can't stop Antimalware Service Executable on Windows 10.

1. Can't stop Antimalware Service Executable on Windows 10. - Similar Threads - Can't stop Antimalware

2. Antimalware Service Executable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Antimalware Service Executable: Hello, Currently I'm facing a problem with the antimalware service executable. It uses half of my memory, I did tried some solutions such as: Change Windows Defender’s schedule and Add Antimalware Service Executable to Windows Defender exclusion list. However, none of these...
  3. Want To stop Antimalware Service Executable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Want To stop Antimalware Service Executable: Hello, I am using the windows with the latest updates and really want to disable Antimalware Service Executable whatsoever because it taking like a hell of Memory Space, My laptop goes bananas while using other apps but I have tried many ways to disable it, but in vain,...
  4. Want To stop Antimalware Service Executable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Want To stop Antimalware Service Executable: Hello, I am using the windows with the latest updates and really want to disable Antimalware Service Executable whatsoever because it taking like a hell of Memory Space, My laptop goes bananas while using other apps but I have tried many ways to disable it, but in vain,...
  5. Want To stop Antimalware Service Executable

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. Stop Antimalware Service Executable

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stop Antimalware Service Executable: How do I stop the Antimalware Service Executable in Windows 10?I've tried using the Group Policy Editor and Registry editor but the old methods don't seem to work anymore. This thing is unusable with Windows Defender turned on and I don't have access to my Mac right now....
  7. Stop Antimalware service executable

Stop Antimalware service executable: I have tried registry edit, task scheduler. I can't seem to stop Windows defender antimalware service executable.It says its disabled but its still using the same amount of resources when I check task manager. How can I stop it without it starting up again....
  8. To stop antimalware service executable

To stop antimalware service executable: I am having windows 10 home operating system and from few days this "Anti malware service excutable" is running in background. This msmpeng.exe is always auto starting and highly using cpu resources eventually making the system slow as ****. I tried all the methods possible...
  9. To stop antimalware service executable

To stop antimalware service executable: I am having windows 10 home operating system and from few days this "Anti malware service excutable" is running in background. This msmpeng.exe is always auto starting and highly using cpu resources eventually making the system slow as ****. I tried all the methods possible...
  10. how to stop antimalware service executable

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to stop antimalware service executable: hloo.i want to stop anti malware serviceexecutable in my pc.necause it using lot of memory and disk space.therby it making my computer very slow.pls provide steps to stop it or close it.while im trying to stop it in task manager,it shows as access is denied....