Windows 10: Can't stop getting notifications

Discus and support Can't stop getting notifications in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] So, i have disabled every notification setting i'm aware of, and i keep getting these notifications, how do i stop them? Pictures below... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Zonemash, Mar 13, 2021.

1. Can't stop getting notifications

/u/Zonemash, Mar 13, 2021

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Mar 13, 2021
  3. NuMs Win User
    Cannot get notifications to work

Hello,

Awhile back notifications suddenly stopped working, I can't remember if it was after an update.

Under Settings > System > Notification & actions. I have "Get notification from apps and other senders" enabled and have toggled the switch to on under the app list. Still nothing.

Bit of googling founda suggestion to run the SFC, while it did find and repair files, notifications still do not work.

Any ideas?

4. Can't stop getting notifications

Stop action center notifications in Windows 10

Hi Emily,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

• Do you want to stop notifications only from Defender or stop all action center notifications?
    To stop action center notifications, I suggest you to follow the steps given below:

• Type settings in search bar and hit
      enter.

• Go to system.

• Select notifications and actions.

• Click on turn system icons on or off.

• Turn off action center.

Reference: Change notification settings in Windows 10

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Mar 13, 2021
Thema:

Can't stop getting notifications

1. Can't stop getting notifications - Similar Threads - Can't stop getting

2. Can't get Google Chrome notifications banners or in the Notification Center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get Google Chrome notifications banners or in the Notification Center: Brand new Lenovo V15 G2 ALC laptop with Windows 11 home. On the System->Notifications screen in the Settings app, I can turn on notifications for Google Chrome. but I do not get the banners or notifications on the notifications center, I can hear the notification but not see...
  3. Can't get Google Chrome notifications banners or in the Notification Center

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't get Google Chrome notifications banners or in the Notification Center: Brand new Lenovo V15 G2 ALC laptop with Windows 11 home. On the System->Notifications screen in the Settings app, I can turn on notifications for Google Chrome. but I do not get the banners or notifications on the notifications center, I can hear the notification but not see...
  4. Notification to get Microsoft Teams won't stop.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notification to get Microsoft Teams won't stop.: Notifications for Microsoft Teams does not stop. It keeps complaining. Does not take no Thanks for an answer.* Original title: Notifications https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notification-to-get-microsoft-teams-wont-stop/9df864ab-3f81-46c2-aac0-aa166ac2adf1
  5. How can I stop getting this notification?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I stop getting this notification?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/UDM_2004 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lcwgbe/how_can_i_stop_getting_this_notification/
  6. Can't get rid of current threat notifications

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't get rid of current threat notifications: I am running windows 10 64-bit. Over the last few weeks when I go into my Virus and Threat protection it keeps showing the same list of current threats, and it recommends taking the necessary action. So, I try to do that and it just scans my system and shows no threats...
  7. getting notification

getting notification: I am getting an unusual notification showing thatturn on firewall. But my firewall isalready on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-notification/ff6648bc-cd77-4de0-af93-c6a80c66678f
  8. Stop notification about notifications!

Stop notification about notifications!: So, a new irony from Microsoft Windows latest version 10 is arriving in Notifications. From time to time, there is a new notification at the task bar which informs us that Notifications are to remain quiet: "Your notifications will remain quiet here in Action Center while...
  9. Stop chrome notifications

in Browsers and Email
    Stop chrome notifications: Is there a way to stop chrome notifications appear in windows notif tray? i want it back to chrome browser. so the notif from chrome appear in browser it self instead of windows notif tray 119146
  10. Stop Notifications

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Stop Notifications: [img] How do I stop this notification from popping up every time I restart Windows? I do not want to be notified of anything. 10687