Windows 10: Can't stop printer from printing

Discus and support Can't stop printer from printing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This is a question re my Vista desktop, but I'm sure someone here will have an answer. I just installed new cartridges in my Epson NX400 printer. Then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Fred22, Aug 25, 2016.

1. Fred22 Win User

Can't stop printer from printing

This is a question re my Vista desktop, but I'm sure someone here will have an answer. I just installed new cartridges in my Epson NX400 printer. Then to print a test page, I printed what was on the screen. Unfortunately what was on the screen was about a 300 page journal, and it started printing from page 1. I turned off the printer, unplugged it, rebooted the computer and still every time I turn on the printer, it starts printing at page 1 again. How do I make it stop??

:)

Fred22, Aug 25, 2016

2. Printer - I have 4 large files in my que, I have hit cancel but they keep printing. What do I do to stop this

Printer,

I have 4 large files in my que that are printing, I have hit cancel but can't stop them from printing,

how do I stop the printing now??

Connie Hopper, Aug 25, 2016
  3. HELP ! I can't stop my printer from printing. I have a Dell Inspiron 15 - 3000 series, Model 3558 - Windows 10 I don't see the option to cancel the job anywhere

HELP ! I can't stop my printer from printing. I wanted to print part of a document online and it keeps printing the same thing over and over and its eating all my paper. I can't see where an option to 'Stop' or 'Cancel' Printing is.... help....

BarbaraLY., Aug 25, 2016
  4. OAG
    OAG Win User

You have to FLUSH the memory in the printer. Not sure how you will do that on that particular printer but if you have the manual it should tell you; or google for the manual. Good luck.

5. Berton Win User
    Part of the unplugging process I use is to unplug both the power and USB or Ethernet cables, break the connection to the computer. Then I reboot the computer and plug things back in. Can't say about Wi-Fi printing, I avoid it whenever possible as it is more problematic.

Berton, Aug 25, 2016
  6. Fred22 Win User
    Unplugged power and USB and rebooted computer. That did it. Thanks.

Fred22, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Can't stop printer from printing - Similar Threads - Can't stop printer

2. My printer stopped printing.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My printer stopped printing.: Tried to turn off, unplug, waited 30 seconds and restarted Windows. Didn't help. Any other suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-printer-stopped-printing/8b674e2b-aa29-43e0-9451-45a53ba7176e
  3. Can't Print to printer

Can't Print to printer: All of a sudden I can no longer print to my printer from my laptops Two of them. I had no problem about a week or so ago. My daughter can plug in with her MAC PC and can print fine. I've removed the printer and reinstalled it, turned everything off/re-booted it printer,...
  4. USB printer stopped printing

USB printer stopped printing: I have a Brother MFC-240C printer connected via usb cable. I am running Windows 10 latest version on an HP desktop computer. The printer worked until two days ago. I was running an external hard drive connected via usb and was trying to format the drive but with no success....
  5. Can't print from applications to shared printer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't print from applications to shared printer: I have two Windows 10 computers, a laptop and a mini PC that I have bought to be a music and print server to prevent me having to take the laptop to the printer. I have successfully connected the printer a Brother laser to the mini PC via USB and set up sharing in Properties....
  6. can't print from new laptop to printer

can't print from new laptop to printer: New HP laptop with windows 10 and trying to print from HP Envy 5549. Have tried troubleshooting and still won't work. I need to print. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-print-from-new-laptop-to-printer/1497f80a-1187-487f-a098-9f9ee6ab307f
  7. Printer stopped printing

Printer stopped printing: I printed two pieces of clipart, from a website. I later tried to print a document from MS Word. It will not print. It shows in the printer que. I have tried rebooting the laptop the printer is attached to. I have tried unplugging the printer. I am using a Samsung laptop...
  8. printer can't print

printer can't print: Hi admin, here I have a problem with my printer, In my office, there are connectors that use cables and wifi. the problem I often have is that printers don't print to wifi, sometimes it's even cables, sometimes it can print, I'm dizzy and tired, can the admin group help me...
  9. printer can't print

printer can't print: i can print from my iphone but not from my laptop. It worked before but suddenly problems occurred. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-cant-print/d1e44579-9607-4866-9f91-8a82c545dc4c
  10. printer stopped printing from computer

printer stopped printing from computer: new windows 10 update installed and my Epson printer will no longer print from computer. ever time I hit print "save print out put as" comes up and regardless of what I do it will not allow me to print. Uninstalled the update but can not print from this computer from any app...