Windows 10: Can't stop the focus in clock app

Discus and support Can't stop the focus in clock app in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; windows version: the focus timer keep going and cannot e stop although I close the clock appthe stop button is not workingi love focus timer very... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JaedenTai, Nov 30, 2021.

1. JaedenTai Win User

Can't stop the focus in clock app

windows version: the focus timer keep going and cannot e stop although I close the clock appthe stop button is not workingi love focus timer very muchthis bug very annoying and i already post it in feedback hubmay i know how to overcome this problem now?

:)

JaedenTai, Nov 30, 2021

2. Windows Alarms & Clock app seems to update correctly in Windows Store but never really installs

Hi Matthew,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with Alarm and Clock app, try the below and check if it helps.

I would like to inform that, you need to close the Windows Store and other apps before executing
    the PowerShell command. Also, sign-out and sign-in before installing the apps from the store.
    I suggest you to take this as a precaution before performing the troubleshooting steps.

Step 1: To uninstall Alarm and Clock app
    follow the below steps.

• Press Windows key, type
      Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    • Enter the command: “get-appxpackage *Microsoft.WindowsAlarms* | remove-appxpackage” (Without quotes) on the
      PowerShell and hit Enter.
    This will uninstall the Alarm and Clock app and then you can reinstall the app from Windows Store. Before re-installing, I suggest you to perform
    Step 2 and proceed.

Step 2: Run
    WSReset.exe .

• Press Windows+R key to open
      Run
      box
    • Enter wsreset.exe in the Run command and then click
      OK.
    • Restart your computer and install the app.

Hope it helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We will be glad to assist you.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 30, 2021
  3. clayto Win User
    Clocks keep stopping when PC is closed

'I spoke too soon'. The clocks started stopping again. I will give the suggestions above another go.

clayto, Nov 30, 2021
  4. Entegy Win User

Live Clock Tile

Just because it's not the answer you want to hear, doesn't mean it's correct. Working with lots of Windows Phone support groups, this is the only thread about large clocks I've encountered.

Also, a Live Tile clock app is technically impossible on Windows Phone because the minimum amount of time an app can update is every 30 minutes. Manufacturers have special APIs they can use, and that's why HTC made an app with a large clock, because large
    clocks were their thing.

There's no one stopping you from asking Nokia or Samsung or whatever to make an app with a wide Live Tile that has a clock. There's also no one stopping you from bringing this

suggestion
    on the suggestion box that 7thSense linked to and telling Microsoft directly what you want.

Entegy, Nov 30, 2021
Thema:

1. Can't stop the focus in clock app - Similar Threads - Can't stop focus

2. Clock App: Focus session resets after a couple minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clock App: Focus session resets after a couple minutes: I've encountered a variety of bugs with the clock/focus session app in Windows.Clock resetting after a couple minutesOn the above screen, I click start focus session. After a couple minutes, it resets to this screen. Default Session Length Not RespectedAnother issue is that...
  3. Clock App: Focus session resets after a couple minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clock App: Focus session resets after a couple minutes: I've encountered a variety of bugs with the clock/focus session app in Windows.Clock resetting after a couple minutesOn the above screen, I click start focus session. After a couple minutes, it resets to this screen. Default Session Length Not RespectedAnother issue is that...
  4. Why can't I link my Spotify account with Focus Clock?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I link my Spotify account with Focus Clock?: Whenever I try to link my Spotify account to the Clock app so I can use it in a Focus session, a new tab appears that says "Connecting to a service" with nothing else. I've tried linking it from the Focus app settings, and the same issue occurs.I've reinstalled both Spotify...
  5. Remove Focus Sessions from Clock App

Remove Focus Sessions from Clock App: Even with all focus assist settings and automatic rules turned off, every time I pull up the clock app to set a timer it starts on the Focus Sessions tool.Is there a way to completely turn off this feature, or do I just need to get a clock app from a 3rd party?...
  6. Remove Focus Sessions from Clock App

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove Focus Sessions from Clock App: Even with all focus assist settings and automatic rules turned off, every time I pull up the clock app to set a timer it starts on the Focus Sessions tool.Is there a way to completely turn off this feature, or do I just need to get a clock app from a 3rd party?...
  7. Remove Focus Sessions from Clock App

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Win 11 Clock app opens in Focus Sessions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 Clock app opens in Focus Sessions: Hi. How can I cause the clock app to open in Alarms or Timer instead of Focus Sessions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-11-clock-app-opens-in-focus-sessions/ee12ca7b-b1ab-4c27-849e-59e294b882ba
  9. Win 11 Clock app opens in Focus Sessions

Win 11 Clock app opens in Focus Sessions: Hi. How can I cause the clock app to open in Alarms or Timer instead of Focus Sessions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-11-clock-app-opens-in-focus-sessions/ee12ca7b-b1ab-4c27-849e-59e294b882ba
  10. Can't stop the focus in clock app

Can't stop the focus in clock app: windows version: the focus timer keep going and cannot e stop although I close the clock appthe stop button is not workingi love focus timer very muchthis bug very annoying and i already post it in feedback hubmay i know how to overcome this problem now?...