Windows 10: Cant stream video or audio

Discus and support Cant stream video or audio in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi,running Dell Lattitude 7380,8gb,win 10 pro,..all updates and driver updates done,.. all of a sudden,i cant stream You Tube vids to vlc,or any other... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Wolverine 7, Jan 18, 2021.

1. Cant stream video or audio

Hi,running Dell Lattitude 7380,8gb,win 10 pro,..all updates and driver updates done,..

all of a sudden,i cant stream You Tube vids to vlc,or any other player?..all relavant services seem to be running,..no wrong setting in group policy..wmp is set to allow streaming..

havnt used streaming much,but i like to listen to music wen i work on the computer,.this being a ssd,i was mostly going to use streaming,rather than my music collec..ive seen posts that say win update can knock out vid streaming,..anyone know how to troubleshoot the issue further,?..

hope i havnt posted in wrong forum,..not sure what the issue is caused by..

thanks in advance,..

:)

Wolverine 7, Jan 18, 2021

2. Video streaming

Hi Ray,

The outdated or corrupted driver could cause this issue with your computer. We would like to know more about the issue by answering the following questions below:

• Have you tried
      updating your drivers
      ?
    • Have you tried another video streaming link?
    • How many applications running on your computer while playing video or watching live streaming?

We also suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4002019/windows-10-improve-pc-performance.

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Anthony Gal, Jan 18, 2021
  3. Jay Jap Win User
    Cannot stream videos or music on new ver 1709

Hello Roger,

We need to do further investigation on your concern so that we can identify why you are having issues streaming:

• What happens when you stream a video on websites like YouTube?
    • Is there an error message when you try to steam a video or music?

Please post a screenshot so that we can assess the issue better.

In the meantime, let us try to isolate the issue by performing these troubleshooting steps:

Method 1: Run the Playing Audio and Video Playback troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click on Playing Audio and Video Playback.

5. Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

If the issue persists then follow the below method.

Method 2:We suggest you to update the Display adapters driver from the Device Manager and check if it works.

Follow the below steps:

1. Press Windows + R on the Keyboard.

2. Type in devmgmt.msc and click on Ok.

3. Select the Graphic driver from the list by extending Display adapters.

4. Right click on the Graphic driver and click on Update driver Software.

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Jay Jap, Jan 18, 2021
  4. Cant stream video or audio

Video and audio not in syn

I tried both suggestion, but neither one worked.

All the windows store streaming apps, video and audio still out of sync.

The audio is ahead of the video about three to five seconds.

JOE F GARCIA, Jan 18, 2021
Thema:

Cant stream video or audio

1. Cant stream video or audio - Similar Threads - Cant stream video

2. Audio out of sync with streaming videos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio out of sync with streaming videos: Hi.For some reason lately my audio always goes out of sync when streaming a video online, Netflix, YouTube, ....If I play a video file on my PC through VLC or whatever it's perfectly fine.I don't know why it's doing it.I've tried reinstalling the driver from the device...
  3. Cant stream video or audio

in Windows 10 Support
    Cant stream video or audio: Hi,running Dell Lattitude 7380,8gb,win 10 pro,..all updates and driver updates done,.. all of a sudden,i cant stream You Tube vids to vlc,or any other player?..all relavant services seem to be running,..no wrong setting in group policy..wmp is set to allow streaming.. havnt...
  4. Audio stutters and lags during video and audio streams

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio stutters and lags during video and audio streams: Hi! Watching youtube and other stuff is not pleasing for my ears anymore, audio lags and stutters, no matter what audio source I am using. Here is a screenshot from latency mon: https://imgur.com/a/KmxGuNt Cpu does not throttle and bios in on the latest version Hope...
  5. cant stream video with win 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cant stream video with win 10: cant stream live video with win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-stream-video-with-win-10/6a3bb513-ff62-4b9e-b0d1-0cc9170658c2
  6. Video/audio streaming stutter issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video/audio streaming stutter issue: Windows 10 1809. Hewlett-Packard AMD A6-5200 APU with Radeon(TM) HD 8400 R3 Series Graphics 2..00GHz. RAM 4.00 GB 64-bit Operating System, x64 based processor. I have been experiencing video/audio streaming stuttering and noises on Netflix, Prime and YouTube in Chrome,...
  7. Audio ahead of video streaming

Audio ahead of video streaming: One week ago for no apparent reason, my audio started getting ahead of all streaming services. This happens across all browsers, and I have a second PC on the same network that does not have any issues. That PC does not run on Windows 10, but my PC does. I'm very suspicious...
  8. Issues streaming and playback audio and video

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issues streaming and playback audio and video: Since about a week I'm having issues with streaming and playback. When I start my laptop, it works fine, but after a (short) while, I cannot playback anything. No YouTube or Souncloud (in the browser), no Spotify (with application), not even local files with Windows Media...
  9. Sudden Streaming Video and Audio issues

Sudden Streaming Video and Audio issues: Hello, I have this sudden issue where any streaming audio or video will play for a few minutes then stop. With Spotify, it will play for a song then the audio will cease playback, the bar will continue for a few seconds, then stop and say "cannot play current song". On...
  10. Video lagging behind audio while streaming

in Windows 10 Support
    Video lagging behind audio while streaming: Hi, I have been using this laptop (Dell inspiron 15r SE) since more than 4 years and it has worked flawlessly. Although recently I have noticed that while streaming on any browser at more than 720p@60 the video starts to lag behind the audio and it becomes quite annoying....