Windows 10: Can't Succesfully Sign Program

Discus and support Can't Succesfully Sign Program in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have tried and tried signing a program with multiple methods. It says "A certificate chain processed, but terminated in a root certificate which is... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Anston06, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Anston06 Win User

Can't Succesfully Sign Program

I have tried and tried signing a program with multiple methods. It says "A certificate chain processed, but terminated in a root certificate which is not trusted by the trust provider." I tried making the certificate with powershell and SelfCert.exe. When using Signtool I tried with a timestamp website. When someone else download the program it says "Windows protected from running." or whatever. I dont know what to do.

:)

Anston06, Nov 22, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Nov 22, 2020
  3. Smeed Win User
  4. Can't Succesfully Sign Program

password sign in

Hi,

About your concern with typing the password after being idle, it is actually recommended to activate for security reasons.

If you wish to disable it, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click on Sign in options.
    • On the right side, you will see required sign in.
    • Change it to Never.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Nov 22, 2020
Thema:

Can't Succesfully Sign Program

1. Can't Succesfully Sign Program - Similar Threads - Can't Succesfully Sign

2. Password change non succesful

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Password change non succesful: HiI use my windows password to log onto my computer HP. As I had forgotten my windows password I decided to change it, using my cellphone account.live.com/password/resetThe password has been now be changed since 24h, but it is still not accepted by the computer. How can the...
  3. Password change non succesful

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Password change non succesful: HiI use my windows password to log onto my computer HP. As I had forgotten my windows password I decided to change it, using my cellphone account.live.com/password/resetThe password has been now be changed since 24h, but it is still not accepted by the computer. How can the...
  4. Password change non succesful

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Corrupted driver doesnt uninstall succesfully

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Corrupted driver doesnt uninstall succesfully: Well, lets start by saying that my laptop is pretty bad, and sometimes it cant handle some games, it freezed in a game session so i turned it off, then it checked a Hard drive analysis. The next day i woke up and the sound of my pc didnt worked, i tried disabling and enabling...
  6. Can't sign in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't sign in: I can not sign in to my Microsoft account. Everytime I try to sign in, in settings it prompts me to but then a gray box appears then disappears a second later. I can't access the Microsoft store at all because it loads the sign in then disappears and yes, i can sign in on...
  7. KB4586781 succesfully installed

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    KB4586781 succesfully installed: Windows 10Home v20H2 64 bit.In the "view latest updates" section it says that update KB4586781 was succesfully installed on November 12th.Every day since it lists the same update number as UNsuccesfully installed with an error code Oxc1900401,including today (Sat Nov...
  8. windows 10 2004 didnt succesfully update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 2004 didnt succesfully update: I updated my device using windows 10 update assistant, downloaded and installed after 3-4 hours. I restart my device to finally install it. When my device booted I immediately checked my windows version and it was still 1903. Checked the windows 10 update assistant again and...
  9. Usb unrecognised succesfully solved

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Usb unrecognised succesfully solved: Not a question just a thank you to Casimira2016 for suggesting downloading Eassos Recovery Free, free data recovery software. Great success! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-unrecognised-succesfully-solved/fa2d783a-2154-4fda-a3ce-7da6d24a8624
  10. Can't Sign In to OneDrive with the Win 10 program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't Sign In to OneDrive with the Win 10 program: Running 1903 18362 449 Last month I changed my Microsoft Account email address. Everything was fine until yesterday - now the native Win OneDrive app won't let me log in. When I go to the OneDrive login screen, it has my outdated email address on the login screen, which I...