Windows 10: Can't Succesfully Sign Program

Discus and support Can't Succesfully Sign Program in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have tried and tried signing a program with multiple methods. It says "A certificate chain processed, but terminated in a root certificate which is... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Anston06, Nov 22, 2020 at 4:22 PM.

1. Anston06 Win User

Can't Succesfully Sign Program

I have tried and tried signing a program with multiple methods. It says "A certificate chain processed, but terminated in a root certificate which is not trusted by the trust provider." I tried making the certificate with powershell and SelfCert.exe. When using Signtool I tried with a timestamp website. When someone else download the program it says "Windows protected from running." or whatever. I dont know what to do.

:)

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

3. Smeed Win User
  4. Can't Succesfully Sign Program

password sign in

Hi,

About your concern with typing the password after being idle, it is actually recommended to activate for security reasons.

If you wish to disable it, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click on Sign in options.
    • On the right side, you will see required sign in.
    • Change it to Never.

Let us know how it goes.

Thema:

Can't Succesfully Sign Program

1. Can't Succesfully Sign Program - Similar Threads - Can't Succesfully Sign

2. Can't sign in

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't sign in: Hello I have a laptop with windows 10 on it, the windows requested an update when I was restarting my laptop and after this restart, I wasn't able to sign in, my laptop didn't even have a password and now I am getting wrong password and I can't even enter a password. I...
  3. Can't Sign In

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't Sign In: A co-workers computer is not letting them sign onto the computer. It is only displaying "other user". I have tried to find something similar, but everyone's solution seems to be holding shift/restart and booting into safe mode. When I boot into safe mode, nothing...
  4. Can't sign in

Can't sign in: So I had this account that I was using. It was on my account and my mother's email was the primary. So I took away her email from my account and made mine primary and continued using the computer. Then all of a sudden a few days later, my account says my mother's email...
  5. Can't sign in

Can't sign in: Hi Windows community, I can't seem to log into my account on my laptop. Every time i put my password in it starts the process of loggging me in, but after 30 seconds it logs me in as a guest. It is really annoying. I restarted it several times to no avail. Is there anything...
  6. Usb unrecognised succesfully solved

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Usb unrecognised succesfully solved: Not a question just a thank you to Casimira2016 for suggesting downloading Eassos Recovery Free, free data recovery software. Great success! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-unrecognised-succesfully-solved/fa2d783a-2154-4fda-a3ce-7da6d24a8624
  7. Can't Sign In to OneDrive with the Win 10 program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't Sign In to OneDrive with the Win 10 program: Running 1903 18362 449 Last month I changed my Microsoft Account email address. Everything was fine until yesterday - now the native Win OneDrive app won't let me log in. When I go to the OneDrive login screen, it has my outdated email address on the login screen, which I...
  8. Can't sign in.

Can't sign in.: I have a Dell Alienware that has windows 10 installed on it. I was restarting the computer because my game wasn't working and when it went to the log in screen it told me to sign in using my password. The problem with this is that I always use my passcode and I don't remember...
  9. Can't sign in

Can't sign in: Had yet another infuriating update last night. Today I put my laptop on and now I can't sign into it because I can't type letters into the password box, only numbers. Same thing with the On-Screen Keyboard, only the numbers work. Hard restart thing does nothing. I have...
  10. Can't sign in.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't sign in.: Login page shows Administrator, your account has been disabled. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/cant-sign-in/95eb0137-833d-436d-a1ce-3f517812bbd6