Windows 10: Can't switch back to microsoft account! Won't let me type to sign in.

Discus and support Can't switch back to microsoft account! Won't let me type to sign in. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have tried everything to switch my user back to a microsoft account. I was testing something with the local user and now I can no longer go back to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ashdevoe, Jun 11, 2020.

1. ashdevoe Win User

Can't switch back to microsoft account! Won't let me type to sign in.

I have tried everything to switch my user back to a microsoft account. I was testing something with the local user and now I can no longer go back to just one microsoft account. Please help.

:)

ashdevoe, Jun 11, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. Creating or signing in to microsoft account

Hi Gloria,

The error code that your are getting when adding an account is usually caused by the following:

• Your phone has an incorrect date and time set.
    • You do not have a data connection.
    • Your phone is in a "bad state."
    We suggest that you follow the steps on this link to set up your Microsoft
    Account on your device.

Keep us posted for further assistance.

Regards.

Marcel Dio, Jun 11, 2020
  4. Can't switch back to microsoft account! Won't let me type to sign in.

Store Settings "Update apps automatically" won`t stay switched off. WHY?

In Settings in Store I set "Update apps automatically" to Off.

When I go back in again it`s set back to On. Why won`t it stay switched Off?

How do I get this stupid **** to DO WHAT I TELL IT and SWITCH OFF?

What`s the point of having a Setting that you can`t Set?

H. G. (En), Jun 11, 2020
Thema:

Can't switch back to microsoft account! Won't let me type to sign in.

1. Can't switch back to microsoft account! Won't let me type to sign in. - Similar Threads - Can't switch microsoft

2. Why won't my account let me switch?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't my account let me switch?: When I try to change my account settings to log into my main account by pressing the sign in with a microsoft account instead button, the window only flashes for a split second before closing, right now i'm stuck in a temporary account and it's super annoying, please help....
  3. Why won't my account let me switch?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why won't my account let me switch?: When I try to change my account settings to log into my main account by pressing the sign in with a microsoft account instead button, the window only flashes for a split second before closing, right now i'm stuck in a temporary account and it's super annoying, please help....
  4. Microsoft Store Won't Let Me Sign In To A New Account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Won't Let Me Sign In To A New Account: I have recently reset my computer do to performance issues, and while signing in I used my Microsoft account which had 0 games and apps bought. I went to sign out of the Microsoft Store and sign in with a different Microsoft account, but it wouldn't let me. I would click sign...
  5. Microsoft Store Won't Let Me Sign In To A New Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Won't Let Me Sign In To A New Account: I have recently reset my computer do to performance issues, and while signing in I used my Microsoft account which had 0 games and apps bought. I went to sign out of the Microsoft Store and sign in with a different Microsoft account, but it wouldn't let me. I would click sign...
  6. Microsoft Store Won't Let Me Sign In To A New Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Microsoft apps won't let me sign in with my new account :(

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft apps won't let me sign in with my new account :(: So i recently made a new account and i was planning to get rid of my old one, so i went to any microsoft apps like microsoft edge, word and powerpoint to sign in to my new account, the pin thing pops up and i typed my pin, and it loads for a long time and it says "something...
  8. Microsoft store won't let me sign in

Microsoft store won't let me sign in: I'm running windows 10 and for the past month the microsoft store wont let me sign in. I keep getting a error saying that I cant sign in at this time. I cant access apps I've bought nor purchase new ones. what should I do?...
  9. Microsoft Store won't let me sign in?

Microsoft Store won't let me sign in?: Everytime i go to sign into my account i click on sign in or add account a window pops up for a second and then disappears? I dont know if this matters but i barely restored my store app today after deleting it. Therefore i think that after doing a command prompt to get the...
  10. Windows 10 won't let me sign into Microsoft Accounts

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 won't let me sign into Microsoft Accounts: I installed windows 10 from 7 and if i try to sign into cortana, onedrive or microsoft accounts it either say (something went wrong) or (there was a problem connecting to onedrive) Browsers work fine so i know i have an internet connection. I have reinstalled windows 10 once...