Windows 10: Can't switch Minecraft to Windows 10 version?

Discus and support Can't switch Minecraft to Windows 10 version? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought 2015 mc and wanted to test the new ratracing feature and they said that if you bought the java version you can switch to the windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AlexTv36, Jun 27, 2020.

1. AlexTv36 Win User

Can't switch Minecraft to Windows 10 version?

I bought 2015 mc and wanted to test the new ratracing feature and they said that if you bought the java version you can switch to the windows 10 version for free. What is the reason

:)

AlexTv36, Jun 27, 2020
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Aug 6, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 6, 2020
  4. Can't switch Minecraft to Windows 10 version?

I can't sign into my Minecraft: Windows 10 (Microsoft) Account

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties you are facing while signing to Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Version and Build of Windows 10 installed on the PC? (Type
      winver
      in Windows search/Run command)
    • Are you facing this sign in issue with any other app?
    • Are you aware of any changes on the PC prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform the steps sequentially and check if you are able to access Minecraft Windows 10 edition.

Step 1: Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter: Select the
    Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 2: Reset App

1. Press Windows + I key to open Windows
      Settings.
    2. Click on Apps and select
      Apps & feature
      from the left pane.
    3. Scroll and look for the Minecraft app.
    4. Select the app and click on Advanced option.
    5. Click on Reset and once you see a tick mark, then relaunch and check.

Let us know the results. We will certainly assist you further.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

Can't switch Minecraft to Windows 10 version?

1. Can't switch Minecraft to Windows 10 version? - Similar Threads - Can't switch Minecraft

2. Switching minecraft versions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Switching minecraft versions: I accidentally bought Minecraft Windows 10 edition when I meant to buy Java edition due to the confusing store layout. I never realized since I don't play often. I am wondering If it is possible to refund/exchange for Java....
  3. switching minecraft version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    switching minecraft version: I accidently bought java edition with the intent of buying windows 10 edition and i want to switch over without having to buy it again. how can i do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/switching-minecraft-version/da86cfe6-0643-4b7f-98b8-20370f8a0e7e
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Version

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 Version: I purchased Minecraft Java before October 2018. I need to update it to Minecraft Windows 10 Version. Is it to late to get the free code or how do I get the code?...
  5. minecraft windows 10 version

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    minecraft windows 10 version: so i bough minecraft windows 10 on the pc but when i go to download the game its not letting me get the version i paid for i got the 20 dollar one but the microsoft store is saying i can only download the free trial version....
  6. Can't Sign Into Microsoft Account On Minecraft Switch Version

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't Sign Into Microsoft Account On Minecraft Switch Version: I just bought this game a few hours ago and have never played it. I popped it in my switch, it's connected to the internet, and every time I enter the code and try to sign into my account it gives me an error. What can I do to fix this? I got this just to play realms with...
  7. Can't install full version of Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install full version of Minecraft: I redeemed my code for minecraft windows 10 edition today and i cant install it, like it says "you own this game" but when i install it it only lets me use the free trial and idk what to do? Like i redeemed the code it gives you for free minecraft bedrock edition so i should...
  8. Can't install bought version of Minecraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install bought version of Minecraft: Hi, I bought a new ssd drive for my daughters pc. After installing Windows 10 I installed Minecraft from Microsoft Store. However she can't sign in with her Xbox account as the game insists that it is a trial version. Again. I install the game from her own library but...
  9. Can't get full version of Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get full version of Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: I tried redeeming my code for minecraft windows 10 edition (From buying the Java edition when you got it for free) but it didn't work, in the Microsoft store it says I own the game. Then when I open it and try to sign into my Xbox live account it comes up telling me to buy...
  10. I can't get minecraft windows 10 version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't get minecraft windows 10 version: I want to try minecraft windows 10 version, i bought minecraft java edition a long time ago and i never redeem my code of minecraft windows 10 edition, now that i want to do i can't, when i put the code of Mojang page this is what happen...