Windows 10: Can't switvh out of Windows 10 S as I don't have Microsoft store installed.

Discus and support Can't switvh out of Windows 10 S as I don't have Microsoft store installed. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I bought a laptop and am trying to switch it out of Windows 10 S but it didn't come with Microsoft Store installed so whenever I click on the go to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JoelWilliams9, Apr 13, 2020.

1. Can't switvh out of Windows 10 S as I don't have Microsoft store installed.

Hi, I bought a laptop and am trying to switch it out of Windows 10 S but it didn't come with Microsoft Store installed so whenever I click on the go to store link it tells me I need the Store app to open the link.

I can't find anywhere to download Windows Store from and it was never installed to begin with so I can't reinstall or recover it.

There doesn't seem to be any answer in how to fix this.

Any ideas?

Thanks, Joel.

:)

JoelWilliams9, Apr 13, 2020
  2. Valeriu Win User

Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    Can't switvh out of Windows 10 S as I don't have Microsoft store installed. [​IMG]

Valeriu, Apr 13, 2020
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Apr 13, 2020
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

Can't switvh out of Windows 10 S as I don't have Microsoft store installed.

stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Apr 13, 2020
Thema:

Can't switvh out of Windows 10 S as I don't have Microsoft store installed.

1. Can't switvh out of Windows 10 S as I don't have Microsoft store installed. - Similar Threads - Can't switvh don't

2. I don't have Microsoft store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I don't have Microsoft store.: So, I just reset my PC to remove all my files but then when I opened my PC I couldn't find Microsoft store, I've tried every YouTube tutorial but none of them worked, I'm just asking for help after all...
  3. I don't have Microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't have Microsoft store.: So, I just reset my PC to remove all my files but then when I opened my PC I couldn't find Microsoft store, I've tried every YouTube tutorial but none of them worked, I'm just asking for help after all...
  4. I don't have Microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. I don't have Microsoft Store on my windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't have Microsoft Store on my windows 10: I have a problem to find Microsoft Store, it said "you'll need an app to open...." https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-microsoft-store-on-my-windows-10/34f399c3-e07b-425b-94c7-96cfb4e8b41b
  6. I don't have Microsoft Store on my windows 10

I don't have Microsoft Store on my windows 10: I have a problem to find Microsoft Store, it said "you'll need an app to open...." https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-microsoft-store-on-my-windows-10/34f399c3-e07b-425b-94c7-96cfb4e8b41b
  7. I don't have Microsoft Store on my windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. I can't switch out of S mod Windows 10 because of error microsoft store 0x80131500

I can't switch out of S mod Windows 10 because of error microsoft store 0x80131500: Hi everyone , i bought a new laptop 2 days ago . I want to desactivate S mod but when i click on the button to desactivate , it redirect me on windows store but i just get an error 0x80131500 so i can't desactivate it.I tried everything that i can in this to solve error...
  9. Don't have the option to switch out to Windows 10 mode S

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Don't have the option to switch out to Windows 10 mode S: Hi, I have trouble to switch out to the mode S. I have followed the instruction on Microsoft website which lead to store to pay $CAD 160 to upgrade to Windows S pro. I don't have the option to switch to windows 10 home for free. Note that my current version is windows 10...
  10. I don't have the Microsoft store at all.

I don't have the Microsoft store at all.: I recently had issues with my laptop which forced me to reinstall windows and factory reset it, now I don't have the Microsoft store. Is there any way to get them back? I've tried through app settings and the store isn't in the search bar, I've also tried PowerShell but that...