Windows 10: Can't sync mail to Mail App with error code 0x80000b

Discus and support Can't sync mail to Mail App with error code 0x80000b in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I tried to sync my gmail account to Mail App, but it turned out saying that 'something went wrong with error code 0x80000b'. When I tried to sync... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Natnaree A., Oct 2, 2018.

1. Can't sync mail to Mail App with error code 0x80000b

I tried to sync my gmail account to Mail App, but it turned out saying that 'something went wrong with error code 0x80000b'.

When I tried to sync with my other gmail account, it works. However, there's only one email that it popped up with this error code.

Could you please help suggest any ways that I could fix this problem?

Thanks.

:)

Natnaree A., Oct 2, 2018
  2. PatzVan Win User

Mail App. error code 0x80072ee7

My mail app is syncing fine with my gmail and ISP emails, however my outlook email has stopped syncing. I get the following message: Mail App. error code 0x80072ee7 and says it cannot connect at the moment. It was fine until 23 days ago. I have removed AVG...checked firewall for defender, checked server settings....any assistance is greatly appreciated

PatzVan, Oct 2, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Mail App will NOT Sync; Error code 0x86000c0a

Hi,

Sorry for the delayed response.

This problem may appear when mail app fails to sync with the email server. If a license for an app is out of sync with the license installed on your PC, the app might stop working.

Change the Sync Settings in the Mail App, follow the steps below to change mail app sync settings.

• On Search, click on “Mail” to open the Mail App.
    • Click on “Settings”.
    • Click on “Accounts”.
    • Click on your email account from the list of accounts.
    • Select the option “Email” under the section “Change mail box Sync settings”.

I would also suggest you to refer the article: “To sync a folder” given under the section “Why aren't I seeing messages I expect to see?” from this link: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/mail-app-faq

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Oct 2, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Can't sync mail to Mail App with error code 0x80000b

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Can't sync mail to Mail App with error code 0x80000b :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Oct 2, 2018
Thema:

Can't sync mail to Mail App with error code 0x80000b

1. Can't sync mail to Mail App with error code 0x80000b - Similar Threads - Can't sync mail

2. POP3 mail syncs with W10 Mail app / does not sync with W11 Mail app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    POP3 mail syncs with W10 Mail app / does not sync with W11 Mail app: I have a new Windows 11 Laptop and am unable to add a legacy email account to the Mail App using exactly the same settings as used in the Windows 10 Mail App.Email account is from a still supported legacy ISP: virgin.netCurrent ISP: btinternet.comProfile being used is a local...
  3. POP3 mail syncs with W10 Mail app / does not sync with W11 Mail app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    POP3 mail syncs with W10 Mail app / does not sync with W11 Mail app: I have a new Windows 11 Laptop and am unable to add a legacy email account to the Mail App using exactly the same settings as used in the Windows 10 Mail App.Email account is from a still supported legacy ISP: virgin.netCurrent ISP: btinternet.comProfile being used is a local...
  4. Mail app not syncing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail app not syncing.: The mail app used to be working normally with my imap account, but I recently wanted to change the sync history to infinite so I can access old mail from the app. The sync settings is greyed out I was using imap, not pop3, that shouldn't be a problem.I followed the...
  5. Mail app not syncing.

Mail app not syncing.: The mail app used to be working normally with my imap account, but I recently wanted to change the sync history to infinite so I can access old mail from the app. The sync settings is greyed out I was using imap, not pop3, that shouldn't be a problem.I followed the...
  6. Mail not syncing. Error Code: 0x80072f99

Mail not syncing. Error Code: 0x80072f99: Hello, I have an issue connecting an Exchange ActiveSync account to the built in Windows Mail App in Windows 10. The only information I have to work off is the error code: 0x80072f99....
  7. mail app sync

mail app sync: I posted a question about my mail app not syncing earlier and was asked for additional information. The mail app that I am using is the Windows 10 app. It is not syncing with my business Outlook account in Office 365. This seemed to occur after an update. I am not sure...
  8. Can't add account into Mail App - Something went wrong with error code 0x80000b

Can't add account into Mail App - Something went wrong with error code 0x80000b: Hi, I have an issue with adding my gmail account to Mail App. It said that 'something went wrong .. we are sorry, but we aren't able to do that Error code 0x80000b' This is strange since I tried to add my other gmail account and it works; however, only this email that it...
  9. Mail App not Syncing Mail

Mail App not Syncing Mail: I recently got a new laptop and logged into my outlook account on the default windows 10 account and it wont sync any recent emails, just emails from May 2018 and before. So could someone please help!!!...
  10. Syncing e-mail accounts in Windows 10 Mail app error code 80072726

Syncing e-mail accounts in Windows 10 Mail app error code 80072726: Hey guys, I am enjoying Windows 10! for the most part.... Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro does fine. Core i7-4500U 256 SSD 8 GB or RAM This may be more of a networking issue and how the Mail App communicates over the network. I am not able to sync any of my email accounts with...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. error code 0x80000b

2. 0x80000b

3. error code 0x80000b adding a gmail account

4. error 0x80000b,
  5. error code 0x80000b email,
  6. 0x80000b mail app,
  7. error code 0x80000b mail app,
  8. 0x80000b mail app error,
  9. error code 0x80000b mail,
  10. error code 0x80000b gmail,
  11. windows mail error 0x80000b,