Windows 10: Can't sync.

Discus and support Can't sync. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, my account does not recognize me as administrator I am when I try to turn on/slide the sync button. Its frozen! The message reads, 'Sync is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Tom_565, Oct 25, 2020.

1. Tom_565 Win User

Can't sync.

Hi, my account does not recognize me as administrator I am when I try to turn on/slide the sync button. Its frozen! The message reads, 'Sync is not available for your account. Contact your system administrator to resolve this'. Can somebody help please.

:)

Tom_565, Oct 25, 2020
  2. P4-630 Win User

Things to do once connected new G-Sync monitor

I'm getting my G-Sync monitor today.

I think I have to take the following steps:

• Connect 1440p G-sync monitor with DP cable
    • Connect second 1080p 60Hz monitor by HDMI
    • Startup PC
    • Reinstall display driver
    • Restart PC (I always do that after display driver install)
    • Activate G-Sync in NV control panel (I believe also V-Sync is auto on after that?)
    • Set my 1440p monitor from 1080p to 1440p
    • Calibrate my 1440p monitor
    Also ingame, I should turn off V-Sync?
    Are there any problems running a second 60Hz 1080p monitor?

Is there anything else I should do/know?

P4-630, Oct 25, 2020
  3. Clark Ari Win User
    Outlook syncing issue. Error: 0x80c805f6

Hi Radan,

The error code 0x80c805f6 is likely to occur if there's a sync issue with Outlook. For us to better assist you, please clarify the following.

• When did the issue start?
    • Is the issue the same when trying to sync using a different email account?

Meanwhile, to troubleshoot your syncing issue with Outlook, we suggest performing the steps provided on this

link

Any updates on the issue is highly appreciated.

Regards.

Clark Ari, Oct 25, 2020
  4. JVHJR Win User

Can't sync.

Problem with Active Sync

I have tried all of the above suggestions listed. I still continue to receive the support code 0x86000108 when I sync. What is my next step?

JVHJR, Oct 25, 2020
Thema:

Can't sync.

1. Can't sync. - Similar Threads - Can't sync

2. Why can't change the internet time sync frequency?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't change the internet time sync frequency?: Hi, I am trying to set the internet time sync frequency to every 10 minutes from the Special Poll Interval. However, it seems like a fixed frequency, no matter how much I put in the value, the frequency is every 17 mins. And I tried with the other computer, the frequency is...
  3. Why can't change the internet time sync frequency?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't change the internet time sync frequency?: Hi, I am trying to set the internet time sync frequency to every 10 minutes from the Special Poll Interval. However, it seems like a fixed frequency, no matter how much I put in the value, the frequency is every 17 mins. And I tried with the other computer, the frequency is...
  4. Why can't change the internet time sync frequency?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I think accidentally synced all my pictures to an old one drive I had for work. I can't...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I think accidentally synced all my pictures to an old one drive I had for work. I can't...: I think accidentally synced all my pictures to an old one drive from work and now they are missing, is there any way to retrieve them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-think-accidentally-synced-all-my-pictures-to-an/bdafd726-b2e3-4787-9c70-b0d07891d146
  6. I think accidentally synced all my pictures to an old one drive I had for work. I can't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think accidentally synced all my pictures to an old one drive I had for work. I can't...: I think accidentally synced all my pictures to an old one drive from work and now they are missing, is there any way to retrieve them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-think-accidentally-synced-all-my-pictures-to-an/bdafd726-b2e3-4787-9c70-b0d07891d146
  7. I think accidentally synced all my pictures to an old one drive I had for work. I can't...

8. OneDrive "Can't stop syncing folder" shouldn't exist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive "Can't stop syncing folder" shouldn't exist: I'm continually being notified of OneDrive reaching its capacity. I've opened OneDrive's settings to exclude folders to be told "Can't stop syncing folder. The folder you tried to unselect contains the Windows Documents folder, which is an important folder in Windows and is...
  9. OneDrive "Can't stop syncing folder" shouldn't exist

OneDrive "Can't stop syncing folder" shouldn't exist: I'm continually being notified of OneDrive reaching its capacity. I've opened OneDrive's settings to exclude folders to be told "Can't stop syncing folder. The folder you tried to unselect contains the Windows Documents folder, which is an important folder in Windows and is...
  10. Can't sync emails to device

Can't sync emails to device: When trying to set up my email on the mail app on my laptop AOL email, I get the error message: We couldn't access this account. You might need to update your password or give the account permission to sync to this device. Can you please help? I have set up the account as...