Windows 10: Can't take a SS because app is updating :)

Discus and support Can't take a SS because app is updating :) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/IRRGBUVLED [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ipehhe/cant_take_a_ss_because_app_is_updating/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/IRRGBUVLED, Sep 9, 2020.

1. Can't take a SS because app is updating :)

/u/IRRGBUVLED, Sep 9, 2020
  2. puma99dk| Win User

Seasonic ss-1000xp vs seasonic ss-1000xp2

There is a should be a xp2 which is a updated version they also made a ss-850xp2 and ur correct about the xp3 it's a 1050 what with model ss-1050xp3.

But I don't know the proper details since it's a discontinued psu and Seasonic doesn't seem to list their discontinued products unfortunately.

puma99dk|, Sep 9, 2020
  3. Mutiple Built In Apps not working (SS included)

Hi Seemann,

Thank you for your reply, appreciate the time taken by you in keeping us updated on the status of the issue.

As the issue is still persists, I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Method 1:

You can run the Windows store apps
    troubleshooter on Windows 10. Follow the below steps to perform Windows store apps troubleshooter.

• Press Windows + X keys on the keyboard and select
      Control Panel

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar on the
      Control Panel.

• Click on View all on the left navigation pane.

• Click on Windows store apps.

• Click on Advanced on the
      Windows store apps dialog box and click on Run as administrator (Enter the credentials if required).

• Click on Next and follow onscreen instruction complete the
      Windows store apps troubleshooter
    If the issue still persists, try the below and check.

Method 2:

I suggest you to create a new user account and check.

• Go to Settings.

• Choose Accounts and then select
      Family and other users.

• Select add someone else on this PC.

• Enter a user name and hit next.

• Click on Finish.

• Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Hope this helps. Please do let us know if you need any further assistance.

ThofikhAhamad, Sep 9, 2020
  4. Can't take a SS because app is updating :)

Store Settings "Update apps automatically" won`t stay switched off. WHY?

Hi H. G.,

The possible reason why Update apps automatically turn back on is that the Store app is running in the background. We suggest that you turn off the Store app. This way, it won't receive any updates or send notifications unless opened or turned on
    manually.

To turn off Store app, follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo, then go to Settings.
    • Click Privacy, then Background apps.
    • On the list, locate Store and toggle it off.

Let us know how it goes so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Sep 9, 2020
Thema:

Can't take a SS because app is updating :)

1. Can't take a SS because app is updating :) - Similar Threads - Can't app updating

2. is the app bugging because it keep taking my points

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is the app bugging because it keep taking my points: I play ROBLOX for over 3 hours yesterday and didn't receive no points I was wounding if it was a glitch but. I wait a day and still didn't get no points and got on my account and was missing 2k points, but I check my Gmail i didn't say I got something, so I don't know what's...
  3. is the app bugging because it keep taking my points

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    is the app bugging because it keep taking my points: I play ROBLOX for over 3 hours yesterday and didn't receive no points I was wounding if it was a glitch but. I wait a day and still didn't get no points and got on my account and was missing 2k points, but I check my Gmail i didn't say I got something, so I don't know what's...
  4. Print screen button is not working, how can I take ss of the entire screen?

Print screen button is not working, how can I take ss of the entire screen?: I want to take screen shot of the entire screen but the printscreen button is not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-screen-button-is-not-working-how-can-i-take/9e79d969-e672-41b2-9a90-bdd2ef5cf141
  5. Getting a computer of SS**t mode. Stupid Microsoft app wouldn't install to take it out of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting a computer of SS**t mode. Stupid Microsoft app wouldn't install to take it out of...: I recently spent 2 hours trying to get a new HP computer out of S mode so we could use it in a Zoom meeting. I now know what the "S" stands for, S**T...
  6. Getting a computer of SS**t mode. Stupid Microsoft app wouldn't install to take it out of...

Getting a computer of SS**t mode. Stupid Microsoft app wouldn't install to take it out of...: I recently spent 2 hours trying to get a new HP computer out of S mode so we could use it in a Zoom meeting. I now know what the "S" stands for, S**T...
  7. Apps and Store crash - "this app can't start because is in updating"

Apps and Store crash - "this app can't start because is in updating": Hello, I have some problem with my windows store and apps mail, calendar, etc The problem is: "this app can't start because is in updating" but the bar of this process is frozen and the app is gray. I have installed all pending Windows updates, ran the app troubleshooter,...
  8. ss

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    ss: ssssssss https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ss/0373924f-5d39-4736-b9a3-b66b6022cd19
  9. Can't update because updates are pending

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't update because updates are pending: Caught in a Trap and I Can't Back Out Why can't you see What you're doing to me When you don't believe a word I say? We can't go on together With suspicious minds And we can't build our dreams On suspicious minds Windows 10 Update Assistant - fails diasgnostics 'fixes'...
  10. Can't see pictures because of the app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't see pictures because of the app: When I click on a picture, I get a message saying The App Didn't Start. Everything was fine and the issue occurred suddenly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-see-pictures-because-of-the-app/b1f22d4f-0546-4299-bbcd-925d9e0669bf"