Windows 10: Cant Take Sceenshot

Discus and support Cant Take Sceenshot in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i accidentally moved my screenshot folder to my flashdisk, now i cant take a screenshot anymore, whenever i tried, my screenshot doesnt save anymore,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jonathan Alexander2, May 25, 2024.

1. Cant Take Sceenshot

i accidentally moved my screenshot folder to my flashdisk, now i cant take a screenshot anymore, whenever i tried, my screenshot doesnt save anymore, can anyone help me ?

:)

Jonathan Alexander2, May 25, 2024

2. microphone icon in taskbar...how to remove please see sceenshot!

microphone icon in taskbar...how to remove please see sceenshot!

see attachedAttachment 213093

Steven Campoli, May 25, 2024
  3. SK-1 Win User
    EVGA GTS SSC 640MB help decide

I will be glad to address your question just as soon as you explain exactly what I am redeeming myself from? Do you not believe my Riva sceenshot? Evga told me I could step up no problem.
    My next card will be a selection from the GTX series, no matter what the manufacturing process is at the time.

4. Edwin Win User

Cant Take Sceenshot

microphone icon in taskbar...how to remove please see sceenshot!

Mine turns off...

Cant Take Sceenshot 213099d1542675169t-microphone-icon-taskbar-how-remove-please-see-sceenshot-001248.png

Edwin, May 25, 2024
Thema:

Cant Take Sceenshot

1. Cant Take Sceenshot - Similar Threads - Cant Sceenshot

2. I dont have a screenshots folder on windows 11. I cant find my screenshots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I dont have a screenshots folder on windows 11. I cant find my screenshots: I cant find my screenshots and i dont have a screenshot folder. How do i make one and where can i find my screenshots? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-a-screenshots-folder-on-windows-11-i/64f1362b-35ef-4580-ab32-9ed5b595b31a
  3. I dont have a screenshots folder on windows 11. I cant find my screenshots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I dont have a screenshots folder on windows 11. I cant find my screenshots: I cant find my screenshots and i dont have a screenshot folder. How do i make one and where can i find my screenshots? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-a-screenshots-folder-on-windows-11-i/64f1362b-35ef-4580-ab32-9ed5b595b31a
  4. Windows 11 Laptop gets BSOD and has to self repair in bios now i cant run exe files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Laptop gets BSOD and has to self repair in bios now i cant run exe files: I was playing a game and randomly my game froze. It was a blue screen. I didnt think much of it until it asked me in bios to chose a booting mode. I chose the only one that doesnt make me make a new one. My laptop is now self repairing. Once its done im on my desktop and...
  5. Windows 11 Laptop gets BSOD and has to self repair in bios now i cant run exe files

Windows 11 Laptop gets BSOD and has to self repair in bios now i cant run exe files: I was playing a game and randomly my game froze. It was a blue screen. I didnt think much of it until it asked me in bios to chose a booting mode. I chose the only one that doesnt make me make a new one. My laptop is now self repairing. Once its done im on my desktop and...
  6. Cant add my child as friend

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cant add my child as friend: What an idiotic system microsoft made, but soit.We wanted to play minecarft together, i have microsoft family safety, however i cannot adjust the priviliges of my kid to accept friends. He has his own PC and is admin on it, not local user, and i wont be changing that anytime...
  7. Cant add my child as friend

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant add my child as friend: What an idiotic system microsoft made, but soit.We wanted to play minecarft together, i have microsoft family safety, however i cannot adjust the priviliges of my kid to accept friends. He has his own PC and is admin on it, not local user, and i wont be changing that anytime...
  8. Cant add my child as friend

9. why i cant install Ram Cleaner: Game Booster, PC Optimizer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why i cant install Ram Cleaner: Game Booster, PC Optimizer: I already buy the apps but when to install its shows i cant download the software Ram Cleaner: Game Booster, PC Optimizer. I attached together with the evidence. This is a error message popup on screen Something went wrong. We're aware of the issue and working to fix it. Try...
  10. Cant Take Sceenshot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant Take Sceenshot: i accidentally moved my screenshot folder to my flashdisk, now i cant take a screenshot anymore, whenever i tried, my screenshot doesnt save anymore, can anyone help me ?...