Windows 10: cant transfer over photos from sony cybershot camera

Discus and support cant transfer over photos from sony cybershot camera in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; when i plug in the camera it can connect and open the folder but only displays 'this folder is empty' i know others are having these issues with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by dracullini, Mar 22, 2019.

1. cant transfer over photos from sony cybershot camera

when i plug in the camera it can connect and open the folder but only displays 'this folder is empty' i know others are having these issues with windows 10 but i am having this problem on older systems too, systems which at the time could transfer photos fine. my camera is from 2002 and i think uses an unusual/no longer compatible format to store photos. the last time i took pictures off it succesfully was 2013/2014. does anyone know how to get around this

:)

dracullini, Mar 22, 2019

2. Sony recalls Cybershot cameras

F*cking Sony, Sony's name used to be associated with quality, but now...............*Mad cant transfer over photos from sony cybershot camera :mad:

Do you have a list of the model/serial numbers that need to be recalled as I have a Sony CyberShot DSC-S40.

HookeyStreet, Mar 22, 2019
  3. Sony recalls Cybershot cameras

Sony has stated that Cybershot cameras manufactured between 2003 and 2005 have LCD problems. The LCD screen on the affected cameras will malfunction in humid weather. This causes visible screen distortion, color problems, and sometimes camera failure. Thankfully, the recall only affects 4000 units, a mere .5% of all Cybershot cameras produced.

Update: The models affected by the recall are the DSC-F88, DSC-M1, DSC-T1, DSC-T11, DSC-T3, DSC-T33, DSC-U40 and DSC-U50.

Source: The Inquirer and The Register

zekrahminator, Mar 22, 2019
  4. knaff Win User

cant transfer over photos from sony cybershot camera

Sony recalls Cybershot cameras

I'm getting my Canon A60 repaired (for free) as we speak because it has a Sony CCD.

Apparently, under humid conditions, a wire gets loose. It affects still and video cameras.

I know of 3 people at my work who have had this problem. In fact, where I live it is so prevalent, that people are buying Sony and Canon cameras that have this problem from their friends for $5 and getting them repaired for free !!

And yes, where I live, it's tropical.

knaff, Mar 22, 2019
Thema:

cant transfer over photos from sony cybershot camera

1. cant transfer over photos from sony cybershot camera - Similar Threads - cant transfer photos

2. About transferring pics from a Sony handcam

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    About transferring pics from a Sony handcam: Hi, I have a HDR Sony cx240 camera, I have done the right steps to get to the import part but every time I try to import it keeps saying “Your device has not been updated to accept transfers” what do I do to accept? I’m not sure where to go or what to click…...
  3. About transferring pics from a Sony handcam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    About transferring pics from a Sony handcam: Hi, I have a HDR Sony cx240 camera, I have done the right steps to get to the import part but every time I try to import it keeps saying “Your device has not been updated to accept transfers” what do I do to accept? I’m not sure where to go or what to click…...
  4. Sony Cybershot DSC W800 camera is not recognized when connected to my windows 11 laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sony Cybershot DSC W800 camera is not recognized when connected to my windows 11 laptop.: Sony Cybershot DSC W800 camera is not recognized when connected to my windows 11 laptop. It throws the following refer to screenshot when I checked in the device manager. Looks like driver is not loaded....
  5. Sony Cybershot DSC W800 camera is not recognized when connected to my windows 11 laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sony Cybershot DSC W800 camera is not recognized when connected to my windows 11 laptop.: Sony Cybershot DSC W800 camera is not recognized when connected to my windows 11 laptop. It throws the following refer to screenshot when I checked in the device manager. Looks like driver is not loaded....
  6. Transferring photos from old camera to newer PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Transferring photos from old camera to newer PC: New W10 hp Asus laptop has Memory Card slot that matches the SDHC card from my FinepixZ camera. When I plug it in the icon for it shows in Settings>Bluetooth and Others, but all I see is this icon with no Drive or leads to anywhere provided. A camera store then talked me into...
  7. Unable to transfer photos from Kodak DX6490 Camera.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to transfer photos from Kodak DX6490 Camera.: Kodak EasyShare - I have used this app to transfer photos from my Kodak DX6490 to my PC for many years. It has been working on WIN10. In the past few weeks I am no longer able to transfer photos. I have deleted and reinstalled the software. MS Tech support had me upload the...
  8. cant transfer photo from one drive to another

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cant transfer photo from one drive to another: cant transfer photo from one drive to another folder https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-transfer-photo-from-one-drive-to-another/1f454e8d-a2bd-469a-9987-e4d206b66fb5"
  9. how do I transfer photos from camera to computer

how do I transfer photos from camera to computer: how do I transfer photos from camera to computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-transfer-photos-from-camera-to-computer/0ba02c6e-c4ce-4e47-ad48-d0f4143d65d5
  10. transferring photos from digital camera to laptop

transferring photos from digital camera to laptop: unfamiliar with transferring - have a 8 yr old gateway laptop and i believe i have a slot in left front to insert a memory card or do i need a usb cable to transfer and do i need a cd rom to accomplish this thanks for any assistance...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how can i transfer photos from a sony cybershot dsc-w110

2. downloading photos from sony cybershot to iPhone

3. how to upload pictures from sony cybershot to windows 10

4. how to transfer photos from sony cybershot to windows 10