Windows 10: cant transfer photo from one drive to another

Discus and support cant transfer photo from one drive to another in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; cant transfer photo from one drive to another folder... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by WandaMorgan1, Mar 8, 2020.

1. cant transfer photo from one drive to another

cant transfer photo from one drive to another folder

:)

WandaMorgan1, Mar 8, 2020

2. how to transfer photos from iphone to pc?

I suggest you use the search string "Iphone photo transfer" but I found this:

How to Transfer Photo from iPod to Computer?

DaedalusHelios, Mar 8, 2020
  3. Ivycao Win User
    how to transfer photos from iphone to pc?

There are some photos in my iphone and I want to transfer them to my pc for editing.The problem is,none of these photos was taken by iphone so it's not easy to transfer.I have done it once before but this time it doesn't work out.I really don't know which step is wrong!Could u pls help me...

Ivycao, Mar 8, 2020
  4. cant transfer photo from one drive to another

Photo Transfer

Hi Lorie,

You can transfer photos from your computer to your flash drive in many ways such as by copying and pasting the files, by dragging and dropping them, or by using the Send to option. You can perform the following steps about how your transfer
    your files:

• Insert your flash drive into your computer’s USB port.
    • Open File Explorer, select the photos you want to transfer, right-click on the group of selected files, then select
      Copy.
    • Explore your flash drive on another File Explorer window. Your flash drive should be recognized as a drive letter. Most flash drives will be labelled as a
      Removable Disk.
    • Right-click on an area where you want to transfer it, then select Paste.

Alternatively, you can select the photos then drag and drop them to their destination which is a folder on your flash drive. You can also select the photos, right-click on the group of selected files, choose Send To, then select the letter
    of your flash drive.

Let us know if there is anything else that we can help you with.

Angela Pun, Mar 8, 2020
Thema:

cant transfer photo from one drive to another

1. cant transfer photo from one drive to another - Similar Threads - cant transfer photo

2. How to transfer windows installation from one drive to another.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to transfer windows installation from one drive to another.: I recently purchased an NVMe drive and I'm trying to transfer the windows installation to that drive. I've already transferred all the data and recovery partitions using MiniTool partition wizard, and I've changed the boot priority to the new drive in BIOS but it's still...
  3. How to transfer windows installation from one drive to another.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to transfer windows installation from one drive to another.: I recently purchased an NVMe drive and I'm trying to transfer the windows installation to that drive. I've already transferred all the data and recovery partitions using MiniTool partition wizard, and I've changed the boot priority to the new drive in BIOS but it's still...
  4. How to transfer windows installation from one drive to another.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Transferring the Users from one drive to another.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transferring the Users from one drive to another.: I got a new HDD and i would like to move my existing User to that new drive. how do i do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transferring-the-users-from-one-drive-to-another/f0bb506e-2d91-4bc5-9461-0efe31c2d568
  6. Transfer from one hard drive to another?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Transfer from one hard drive to another?: I had a 120GB SSD and decided, since I'm running low on space, to upgrade to a 480GB SSD. However, I wanted to use the 120GB for something else now (Linux) and then use the 480GB as the main hard drive. That being said, since my Windows 10 OS (and saved files) is on my 120GB...
  7. Transfer My Documents folder from an one drive to another

Transfer My Documents folder from an one drive to another: I installed a new SSD and a new operating system on it and it has created a My Documents folder. However I have my original My Documents folder on the HDD and I'd like to transfer it over and replace the other folder with that name. Could someone explain how to do it?...
  8. Transferring Data from one internal drive to another

Transferring Data from one internal drive to another: Hello, I want to get a new hard drive that is faster and has more storage, and I have one picked out. What I need help with is figuring out how I can transfer all of my current information to the new drive when I get it. I am looking for something like a 3rd party solution or...
  9. transfer one hard drive to another?

transfer one hard drive to another?: How to I transfer One Hard drive to another? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-one-hard-drive-to-another/0999f86b-9ea6-439b-84b4-e510b8a0e59a"
  10. Transfering Hard Drive from one computer to another

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transfering Hard Drive from one computer to another: I have an old computer that has win 10 on a SSD. I'd like to transfer the old SSD to a completely new rig and get rid of the old hardware. How do I do it?...