Windows 10: can't turn it on my firewall and real time protection

Discus and support can't turn it on my firewall and real time protection in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; [IMG][IMG][IMG]why i can't turn it on it is because of virus?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AlifAsyraf, Feb 17, 2019.

1. can't turn it on my firewall and real time protection

can't turn it on my firewall and real time protection [​IMG]can't turn it on my firewall and real time protection [​IMG]can't turn it on my firewall and real time protection [​IMG]why i can't turn it on it is because of virus?

:)

AlifAsyraf, Feb 17, 2019
  2. adonis08 Win User

Windows Defender Real Time Protection

I did all the step and delete the MsMpEng.exe but still it doesn't turn on Real Time Protection any suggestion please??

adonis08, Feb 17, 2019
  3. adonis08 Win User
    Windows Defender Real Time Protection

I did all the step and delete the MsMpEng.exe but still it doesn't turn on Real Time Protection any suggestion please??

adonis08, Feb 17, 2019
  4. can't turn it on my firewall and real time protection

Cant turn on real time protection

I’m not sure what’s going on there, but you might want to run some scans in order to make sure that malware hasn’t assumed the role of administrator and turned off Defender’s real-time protection with Group Policy:

Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool:

Kaspersky Removal Tool 2015

Emsisoft Emergency Kit:

Emsisoft | Emergency Kit: Free Portable Malware Scan and Removal

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (free version only):

Malwarebytes for Windows - Antivirus Replacement for PCs

Eset Online Scanner:

Free Virus Scan | Online Virus Scan from ESET

Some other trusted third-party malware-removal tools are listed here:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...al-tools/d824b9af-ebd8-4c47-94e2-8ee6c544c100

Then you can use these REG commands to toggle the Group Policy setting for Windows Defender’s real-time protection.

Click on the Start button and select Windows Powershell (Admin) and then copy, paste, and enter the command:

Turn off Windows Defender’s real-time protection:

REG ADD "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Real-Time Protection" /v DisableRealtimeMonitoring /t REG_DWORD /d 1 /f

Turn on Windows Defender’s real-time protection:

REG DELETE "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Real-Time Protection" /v DisableRealtimeMonitoring

GreginMich, Feb 17, 2019
Thema:

can't turn it on my firewall and real time protection

1. can't turn it on my firewall and real time protection - Similar Threads - can't turn firewall

2. Can't turn on Real Time Protection.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't turn on Real Time Protection.: I'm trying to everything way but it's not working. So what can I do for next step?! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-turn-on-real-time-protection/a1cea8aa-a6a8-4eea-bad7-36d05d20a20b
  3. Can't turn on Real Time Protection.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't turn on Real Time Protection.: I'm trying to everything way but it's not working. So what can I do for next step?! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-turn-on-real-time-protection/a1cea8aa-a6a8-4eea-bad7-36d05d20a20b
  4. Firewall And Real-Time Protection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Firewall And Real-Time Protection: After I install third party antivirus program like TotalAV or BitDefender and microsoft defender disabled automatically, is firewall and real-time protection still on?...
  5. Can't turn off real-time protection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't turn off real-time protection: I can't turn off the real-time protection or other options in Virus $ threat protection settings. I tried to use gpedit but didn't work either. I realized that I can't use some other functions like protection history still see the list of actions, but can't interact or...
  6. Can't turn on Real-time protection

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't turn on Real-time protection: [ATTACH] Hi. I was trying to manually scan an .exe file today and couldn't find the option when right clicking.. this prompted me to go into Windows Security and here I found out Real-time protection to be turned off and grayed out. Starting any scan through Virus and...
  7. can't turn on real time protection

can't turn on real time protection: my real time protection is not turning ON, no matter what i do and try, i hv tried many ways and have cleaned my system with best of my knowledge.......i need asistance and help...
  8. Can't turn on real time protection

Can't turn on real time protection: I'm trying, but i just can't turn on real time protection. Here is what is happening https://streamable.com/l7mbsi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-turn-on-real-time-protection/62860614-9210-4012-ae76-27e724554f44
  9. my real time protection will not turn on

my real time protection will not turn on: my defender shows action needed - i see that the real time protection is turned off, when I turn it on it automatically turns off again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/my-real-time-protection-will-not-turn-on/f851748c-7888-47da-8a8e-0c3258dd4cbe
  10. my real time protection will not turn on

my real time protection will not turn on: my defender shows action needed - i see that the real time protection is turned off, when I turn it on it automatically turns off again...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i cant turn off real time protection

2. my hp laptop virus and protection setting real time protection is off and grayed out

3. realtime protection is greyed out