Windows 10: Can't turn off annoying notifications on screen before login on boot

Discus and support Can't turn off annoying notifications on screen before login on boot in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I don't know what you call it, but when I boot up a screen with some nature picture background loads up automatically. It has several annoying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by silvanet_1, Nov 30, 2018.

1. Can't turn off annoying notifications on screen before login on boot

I don't know what you call it, but when I boot up a screen with some nature picture background loads up automatically.

It has several annoying questions and notifications on it.

When I click on the mouse or hit the space bar my regular login screen appears.

I can then use my password and log in.

I tried to turn off all notifications through Settings, Display, Notifications.

All notifications settings are turned off, except for calendar and Google chrome. That's how I want it.

But those annoying notifications won't go away.

:)

silvanet_1, Nov 30, 2018

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Nov 30, 2018
  3. Turn off icloud storage notifications on Windows.

I have done this (the steps described above) and iCloud seems to be able to turn the notifications back on. In other words, when the system is rebooted, the annoying notifications from iCloud reappear. The fact that I went into the settings and turned off
    these notifications-- including left-clicking on them/drilling down to specifically turn off everything-- seems to be meaningless.

Most annoying. Makes me want to remove iCloud from W10.

Same here, this is soooo annoying!

Luke Duckwalker, Nov 30, 2018
  4. BraveSoul Win User

Can't turn off annoying notifications on screen before login on boot

how to disable login screen in windows 7

how to disable the sometimes annoying login screen
    read below

BraveSoul, Nov 30, 2018
Thema:

Can't turn off annoying notifications on screen before login on boot

1. Can't turn off annoying notifications on screen before login on boot - Similar Threads - Can't turn off

2. How to turn off the annoying notification?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off the annoying notification?: Hello! There is a window that shows "You'll need internet for this" pops up again and again. I know my pc isn't connected to the internet. But the notification is really annoying. How can I turn off this notification?...
  3. How to turn off the annoying notification?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to turn off the annoying notification?: Hello! There is a window that shows "You'll need internet for this" pops up again and again. I know my pc isn't connected to the internet. But the notification is really annoying. How can I turn off this notification?...
  4. Turn Off On-Screen Keyboard at Login

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Turn Off On-Screen Keyboard at Login: <vent> Every time I use my drawing tablet, Windows decides I need the on-screen keyboard when logging in (even though the tablet is disconnected, and the computer has been fully shut down). I turn if off. It comes back the next time I use the tablet. One of the recent...
  5. turn off notification?

in Windows 10 Customization
    turn off notification?: How to turn off Virus and threat protection notification? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-off-notification/e41c46a2-dd78-4e3e-9311-9c73534173f0
  6. Can't Turn Off Notifications

Can't Turn Off Notifications: I am attempting to turn off the annoying and soul crushing notification sounds - for example when using my Firefox browser and chatting with a help desk person, I get a loud BINK! every time the person writes a response. I followed the useless instructions provided on MSFT's...
  7. Switch off annoying notification

Switch off annoying notification: Help me stopping the unnecessary notifications on the left side of the windows. It's really annoying to have these while working and these notifications mainly come from steam and epic games. I don't see any option to stop notifications in steam app. It's been more than 3-4...
  8. Turn off notifications

Turn off notifications: How do I switch off the notifications in windows 10 on a laptop that pop up in the bottom right corner, it's like Gmail, YouTube alerts etc 112955
  9. System boot stuck before login screen.

in Windows 10 Support
    System boot stuck before login screen.: Hi! I don't know if this is the right thread because I don't get any BSOD but it's really close to one. The problem: System boot stuck before login screen. The backstory: Messed around with ProgramData's ownership because the Indexer/Search didn't work. (read it...
  10. Black screen on boot before login screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen on boot before login screen: Laptop: ​Gigabyte U2442 The issue is pretty much as stated in the title "​Black screen on boot before login screen". I've booted into safe mode and changed the startup up to diagnostic boot and it gets further. When in diagnostic mode it actually gets to the login...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. turn off notification before the windows logon