Windows 10: Can't turn off Insider Program, can't control windows updates.

Discus and support Can't turn off Insider Program, can't control windows updates. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I want to stop driver and other installs of things onto my PC without my knowing. windows update says "some settings are managed by your organization".... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by bobipnet, May 7, 2021.

1. bobipnet Win User

Can't turn off Insider Program, can't control windows updates.

I want to stop driver and other installs of things onto my PC without my knowing. windows update says "some settings are managed by your organization". I just installed this in January. This is my windows 10 license, not a company's, not an OEM. This Windows 10 license came from a windows 7 pro retail license/key that was upgraded my microsoft when they were offering it for free. This is my key/license, it is not from a copmpany, it was retail box or plastic packaging when they used to offer that kind of stuff. I can't change windows update settings becuase it says it is managed by "you

:)

bobipnet, May 7, 2021

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, May 7, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    AT&T Activates Call Validation Displays

Source: AT&T Activates Call Validation Displays

Brink, May 7, 2021
  4. Can't turn off Insider Program, can't control windows updates.

Windows 7 Snipping Tool / (Screen Shots-Capture)

1. In the Control Panel > Folder Options > View Tab first check ( tick ) the Show hidden files, folders and Drives and then Apply.
    2. Now navigate to C:\ Program Data \ Microsoft \ Windows \ Start Menu \ Program.
    3. Inside this Program folder , you will find the 'Accessories' folder.
    4. Drag and drop the Accessories Folder on your Start Menu or All programs.
    Did this work ?

If all works again i suggest to go back to Step 1 and re-select Don`t show hidden files. folders and Drives then Apply. so you don`t accidentally delete some of these.

Frank N St31n, May 7, 2021
Thema:

Can't turn off Insider Program, can't control windows updates.

1. Can't turn off Insider Program, can't control windows updates. - Similar Threads - Can't turn off

2. can't leave the insider program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't leave the insider program: my Windows 11 keeps showing windows ran into insider problem. I tried to leave insiders program from the settings but when it go into that page it says that I'm not in the program....
  3. can't leave the insider program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't leave the insider program: my Windows 11 keeps showing windows ran into insider problem. I tried to leave insiders program from the settings but when it go into that page it says that I'm not in the program....
  4. Can't reach windows insider program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't reach windows insider program: I can't reach the windows insider program, even though my network is fine, has anyone experienced this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-reach-windows-insider-program/1140a2d7-9f6d-4532-a046-0097a051a89f
  5. Can't reach windows insider program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't reach windows insider program: I can't reach the windows insider program, even though my network is fine, has anyone experienced this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-reach-windows-insider-program/1140a2d7-9f6d-4532-a046-0097a051a89f
  6. I cannot turn off Windows Update > Windows Insider Program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot turn off Windows Update > Windows Insider Program: I am in Windows Update > Windows Insider Program and I decided I do not want to be part of it while I was going through the process of just joining. However, I cannot seem to back out. I don't want to turn on diagnostics because I do not want to be part of the Windows Insider...
  7. Can't register window insider program

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't register window insider program: Hi, when I try to register for the window insider program it keeps giving me this error message. Pls, help me! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-register-window-insider-program/c3d37a64-54f7-42b2-bba0-fc9a000b16d3
  8. Can't access to Windows Insider Program.

Can't access to Windows Insider Program.: Hello everyone. I am having issues accessing the Windows Insider Program because the diagnostic data is not set to optional diagnostic data. Here is the full message: "To manage the Windows Insider Program settings for your device and allow it to stay in the Windows...
  9. Can't join Windows insider program

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't join Windows insider program: When i click on "Get started" in settings, i get the error "We were not able to talk to our service right now. Please try again later." Thanks in advance[ATTACH]...
  10. Can't join insider program

Can't join insider program: Hi, I was previously on release preview ring, then I chose to opt-out of the program from the next major public release, then came the November update, but now I want to join the slow ring but I can't. I have restarted my device multiple times still shows the same thing....